Yet more grooming, this time in Telford:

17 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Don't get distracted. Whatever weird wedding arrangements other communities do amongst themselves is their business. But when things start effecting us (like with grooming), then we have a right to be concerned and involved.    

Fair point

On 5/31/2018 at 2:40 PM, samurai2 said:

Fair point

If you don't mind me adding, because I think it is HIGHLY relevant: 

If we are being judgemental about other people's practices amongst themselves then we aren't immune to negative comment ourselves. Goray (or others)  could very easily say: Look at these weirdos, they actually get people married who haven't even seen each other before the marriage,  let alone speak to each other!!!! (which was common in my parents generation,  though I don't know how common this is now). 

You get what I'm saying?

I see where you are coming from.

As we know the paki community somewhat well, i think we are in a better position to be "judgemental". 

What you are saying is very uncommon now, in regards to couple marrying without communication.

But i suppose you got the flip side now.

5 hours ago, samurai2 said:

I see where you are coming from.

As we know the paki community somewhat well, i think we are in a better position to be "judgemental". 

What you are saying is very uncommon now, in regards to couple marrying without communication.

But i suppose you got the flip side now.

Yes, but like I said, I don't think it's smart to just lay into them for every little thing. Then it looks like we are just running around foaming at the mouth about every little thing: Focus on what effects us. I couldn't care a toss if others want to marry their first-cousins, or have massive age gaps between  partners (this isn't confined to sullay only btw, I see plenty of old ar5e goray businessmen do it - when they get themselves sorted out with some much younger oriental or Eastern European bird from abroad (look at Trump and Rupert Murdoch for example!). Western celebrities do it big time too. 

It isn't doing us any good focusing on every little thing when we've got specific, serious stuff to contend with. 

21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

It isn't doing us any good focusing on every little thing when we've got specific, serious stuff to contend with. 

Spot on...

I still will look at these things but not get too involved and irritated. Its true we have enough on our plate as it is and down in numbers and understanding. 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:19 PM, samurai2 said:

Spot on...

I still will look at these things but not get too involved and irritated. Its true we have enough on our plate as it is and down in numbers and understanding. 

You say this but the other day I was on a bus in EL (the browner parts, not where I grew up) and it was packed with apnay (okay mostly freshies but still). Then when on the bus, the amount of houses I passed by with a Khanda nishaan on the front was noticeable. 

On 6/5/2018 at 7:59 PM, dalsingh101 said:

You say this but the other day I was on a bus in EL (the browner parts, not where I grew up) and it was packed with apnay (okay mostly freshies but still). Then when on the bus, the amount of houses I passed by with a Khanda nishaan on the front was noticeable. 

Freshies will back it more than the phudus born here...

not impressed with khanda or flag outside the house, their house is probably where a sikh girl is getting shagged by a much cut..Fuckin invitation for predators to hunt where fat belly cunts  protect..

2 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Freshies will back it more than the phudus born here...

not impressed with khanda or flag outside the house, their house is probably where a sikh girl is getting shagged by a much cut..Fuckin invitation for predators to hunt where fat belly cunts  protect..

What is the deal with keshdharis and pot bellies? 

On 6/13/2018 at 9:53 PM, samurai2 said:

you tell me mate..i didn't make a claim...

you got some personal issues mate..deal with it...

I've got no personal issues. I just wonder if there is some gupt rehat edict telling people to grow nice round tidhs that most of us don't know about....lol!

It is weird though mate. I see guys who graft hard everyday on building sites, and they still have disproportionately golh-molh bellies? I mean the rest of their bodies are reasonably proportionate, but come the tidh...it's wahhhhhhhhhh! 

I'm baffled?

• 4 years later...
On 6/15/2018 at 6:43 PM, dalsingh101 said:

It is weird though mate. I see guys who graft hard everyday on building sites, and they still have disproportionately golh-molh bellies? I mean the rest of their bodies are reasonably proportionate, but come the tidh...it's wahhhhhhhhhh! 

I'm baffled?

I see a lot of eastern European construction builders who have a belly too. 

I think it will be a combination of any or all of following:

- Poor diet (e.g. processed/takeaway food, e.g. 'chicken and chips' for dinner)

- Lack of sleep (8 hours is the scientific quoted minimum we should all get each night) means metabolism is suboptimal

- too much alcohol drinks

3 hours ago, Premi said:

I see a lot of eastern European construction builders who have a belly too. 

I think it will be a combination of any or all of following:

- Poor diet (e.g. processed/takeaway food, e.g. 'chicken and chips' for dinner)

- Lack of sleep (8 hours is the scientific quoted minimum we should all get each night) means metabolism is suboptimal

- too much alcohol drinks

I think alcohol plays a big part, especially how some people prefer canned stuff over 'pukkhi'.