Vjkk vjkf

i m a begginer with simran , during amritvela i find it really conected but due to some problems i m not able to get up at amritvela i fell very demotivated these days  because there is no one in my lyf in my family who can inspire me to do path simran , i belog to sikh family but koi path ni krda parties n drinks i have to attend all these bcoz after marraige tusi na ni kr sakde .. my husband is supporting but koi sath ni hai motivate karan li 

i do sehaj path , gurbani really helped me a lot n i feel strong since mai sehaj path krna start kita from 3 yrs but i want to do more n want to do simran but surroundings nal i m going back please share sm kind thougts how to stay motivated n how to carry on amritvella abhyas.... 

2 hours ago, Mehar said:

i want to do more n want to do simran but surroundings nal i m going back please share sm kind thougts how to stay motivated n how to carry on amritvella abhyas....

Keep playing Gurbani on an audio player in your house. It doesn't have to be at a high volume.  In this way, positive vibes will spread in your house. Additionally, you can place a jar of water close by the audio player. Keep drinking that water periodically. 

Try to do Sangat of Gurmukhs. In their company, you will feel motivated and inspired to move ahead in spirituality.

Bhul chuk maaf

I would always keep Bani playing if I could, even if there is nobody around to here. You don't know if there aren't roohan that you can't see listening. Bhagat ji promotes having Bani on all the time, even if you're doing stuff. This helps a lot on the spiritual path. But obviously not the same as doing paath with focus.