Sign in to follow this  
dalsingh101

The Scientist (2015) Medical Marijuana: Studying For a Higher Purpose - Prof. Dr. Raphael Mechoulam (video)

4 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

So our Gurus taught us to be brave, optimistic and active in the most dire of circumstances - that's something at the core of Sikhi in my opinion. 

You are right veer ji.

But also i think the main root of power is Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Di Banis like Bramh Kavach,Chandi Di Vaar,Shastar Naam Mala,Akaal Ustat and many more. As these banis will give the Siphai soldier side and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Banis will give a Sant side as they will go hand in hand with Bir Ras and Shant Ras.

I heard in katha that these banis made the mughals defeat as pathans did research to find out where the strength comes of the purtaan sikhs.

37 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

You are right veer ji.

But also i think the main root of power is Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Di Banis like Bramh Kavach,Chandi Di Vaar,Shastar Naam Mala,Akaal Ustat and many more. As these banis will give the Siphai soldier side and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Banis will give a Sant side as they will go hand in hand with Bir Ras and Shant Ras.

I heard in katha that these banis made the mughals defeat as pathans did research to find out where the strength comes of the purtaan sikhs.

It's not ABC simple bhai ji. Lots of factors accounted for Sikh success in the past, including quality training. 

8 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

It's not ABC simple bhai ji. Lots of factors accounted for Sikh success in the past, including quality training. 

You are right veer ji its not easy as abc cos for both Gurbani Paaths and pyhsical well being a lot of training is needed for both sides.

Plus another thing that helped was having ekta having family pyar between sikhs as well rather than how today how Sikhi has became as caste is a no1 issue due to gurdwaras made under castes in the uk and other countries.

Then you have jathas fighting among themselves without naming anyone due to marydas banis etc. This just put more fuel for sikhi rather than helping.

Here are some interesting links to patents for cannabinoids. The first one is really interesting (for those scientifically inclined) in that it comes from a UK based pharmaceutical company. It's interesting to note that they are terming the cannabinoids they refer to as their 'inventions'. 

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP2254565A1/en?oq=ep2254565a1

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8071641

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this