Sign in to follow this  
dalsingh101

The Scientist (2015) Medical Marijuana: Studying For a Higher Purpose - Prof. Dr. Raphael Mechoulam (video)

12 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

How old are you veera? Did something happen that originally triggered these migraines off? How long do they last? 

Does simran help?

You don't have to answer if you don't want btw.

Veer ji i have hit 30 a few months ago.  

What triggered them off the migraine problem was after having a cheese baked pasta dish. After eating it i remember finishing off the 2nd half of Sukhmani Sahib via samsung tablet. Then as soon as i had finished i had nasty pain in my right eye and a like a water tap i started to throw up and it wouldn't stop at all and it went on for hours. So i went to A&E and they gave me a injection to stop it along with a drip and blood tests. So i spent the night there in hospital. And was discharged in the morning and given anti sickness pills.

So thats where all of my problems started with acid reflux build up and frequent headaches.

When the migraine does happen it doesn't stop until i take codeine based painkillers with antisickness &antisickness and sumatriptan. I usually wait a hour or 2 for the codeine to help it then triptan.

Simran no offence hasn't helped i know it should it help it but the medication numbs it down the the pain.

1 hour ago, Soulfinder said:

When the migraine does happen it doesn't stop until i take codeine based painkillers with antisickness &antisickness and sumatriptan. I usually wait a hour or 2 for the codeine to help it then triptan.

Brother Soulfinder,

sorry to know about your migraine problem,  found the following video for migraine relief, can you give it a try and let us know if it helped you to any extent?

Best of luck.

SSA.

48 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Brother Soulfinder,

sorry to know about your migraine problem,  found the following video for migraine relief, can you give it a try and let us know if it helped you to any extent?

Best of luck.

SSA.

Thanks veer ji its not nice the migraine headache problems as it does cause me to miss my nitnem banis due to the weakness. 

Thanks for sharing the video veer ji. I do hope it helps my problems as its not nice having it.

Here's another acupressure technique that has helped me big time when I've ever had migraines:

When you next have one, use the thumb and forefinger (the finger next to your thumb) of your right hand and place them slap bang in the middle of each eyebrow.

Then start applying pressure whilst slowly making tiny circles on the pressure point. Don't be afraid to really start applying hard pressure (as much as your body allows) do this for about 30 seconds/1 minute continuously. It might feel uncomfortable to start with but keep at it. Keep that pressure on the pressure point consistently without removing your finger and thumb. After the time is passed -  remove your digits. You should feel immediate relief. 

Try it and let us know how it works.

People do use cannabinoids for migraines and it seems to work. But veer ji, you'll have to go through all the rigmarole of getting hold of the right type of stuff for this, which is another big problem. So try the accupressure instead.

With Waheguru's kirpa, you should hopefully be able to get off the meds soon.  

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Here's another acupressure technique that has helped me big time when I've ever had migraines:

When you next have one, use the thumb and forefinger (the finger next to your thumb) of your right hand and place them slap bang in the middle of each eyebrow.

Then start applying pressure whilst slowly making tiny circles on the pressure point. Don't be afraid to really start applying hard pressure (as much as your body allows) do this for about 30 seconds/1 minute continuously. It might feel uncomfortable to start with but keep at it. Keep that pressure on the pressure point consistently without removing your finger and thumb. After the time is passed -  remove your digits. You should feel immediate relief. 

Try it and let us know how it works.

People do use cannabinoids for migraines and it seems to work. But veer ji, you'll have to go through all the rigmarole of getting hold of the right type of stuff for this, which is another big problem. So try the accupressure instead.

With Waheguru's kirpa, you should hopefully be able to get off the meds soon.  

Veer ji thanks i will try this and hopefully it help the migraine headaches. I always do ardas everyday for these migraine headaches to stop as their annoying so i am hoping guru sahib ji will do kirpa one day for it.

The cannabis oil stuff sounds addicative like a drug so thats something i wouldn't want to get into as i already use codeine in co codomal.

But this method veer ji sounds a lot easier compared to taking cbd oil.

Like i know that for toothache i have used salt water and garlic cloves to numb it down but for headaches migraines its hard to work out natural remedies for it but i will try the way you have described it veer ji and thanks for writting it.

23 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

The cannabis oil stuff sounds addicative like a drug so thats something i wouldn't want to get into as i already use codeine in co codomal.

Veera, CBD oil isn't remotely addictive, especially compared to codeine (which is an opiate). It doesn't intoxicate you either. It's THC and some other cannabinoids that do that.

If you don't get joy off the acupressure/massage techniques don't be afraid to try cbd oil. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Veera, CBD oil isn't remotely addictive, especially compared to codeine (which is an opiate). It doesn't intoxicate you either. It's THC and some other cannabinoids that do that.

If you don't get joy off the acupressure/massage techniques don't be afraid to try cbd oil. 

Veer ji you are right opiates are addicative as they fo have side effects for long term.

I saw on google that cbd oil is also good for toothaches so it does sound like a good alternative compared to using opiates.

I am going to start looking at where and how to buy the product like shops like Holland And Barrett & other health shops etc.

I don't know what to make of this???

Can cannabinoids protect against liver diseases?

Heavy alcohol drinkers who also smoke cannabis 'may slash their odds of getting killer liver diseases such as cirrhosis by up to 55%'

• Researchers analysed data on almost 320,000 heavy drinkers in the study
  • Those who smoked cannabis had a 45% lower chance of fatty liver disease
  • It's unclear why the drug has this effect, but it is known to be anti-inflammatory

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7635429/Binge-drinkers-smoke-cannabis-protected-liver-diseases.html 

Regardless of this, I think there's so much anecdotal and scientific information on the potential, medical usefulness of cannabinoids now, the government should sponsor serious research into it.  

Medicinal cannabis will be given to 20,000 British patients in first major trial of drug's impact - a year after it was made legal on the NHS

• Project, named Twenty21, was launched yesterday and will run until end of 2021
  • To test impact on chronic pain, MS, epilepsy, PTSD, Tourette's, anxiety, addiction
  • Medical marijuana been legal since last November but impossible to get on NHS 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7664057/Medicinal-cannabis-given-20-000-British-patients-major-trial.html