Dhadrianwale is coming to canada

8 hours ago, EkUtamPanthSunyoGurSangat said:

For all sangat in canada dhadrianwale is coming on june 8-10 at dixie gurduara. I hope most of us on here realize that dhadrianwale is against gurmat and we should do something like protest his arrival. 

Is he only visiting Dixie gurudwara or other gurudwaras too?

Bhul chuk maaf

3 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Daas hopes that no major incident takes place. We have already had enough negative media coverage here (Canada) this year.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji you are right i do hope that his vist goes peaceful as these sort of people create a negative image of Sikhs Sangat and Gurdwara to the world especially last week the incident in the uk created soo much fuss everywhere. 

13 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji you are right i do hope that his vist goes peaceful as these sort of people create a negative image of Sikhs Sangat and Gurdwara to the world especially last week the incident in the uk created soo much fuss everywhere. 

The attack on Amrik Chandigariha?

Bhul chuk maaf

18 hours ago, EkUtamPanthSunyoGurSangat said:

For all sangat in canada dhadrianwale is coming on june 8-10 at dixie gurduara. I hope most of us on here realize that dhadrianwale is against gurmat and we should do something like protest his arrival.

An idea, why not get a few of you (anti dadriwale) stand out of the main hall and put up posters of his quotes which are anti gurmat. Then prove they are his words via social media (youtube)... make sure within your group you or/and others can handle a debate and know your sh*t too.(be calm but firm). make sure this is all recorded..

Also be ready for a physical confrontation, and if you really are claiming to be Guru Gobinds Sons make sure you are trained and can handle old mans swings...this doesn't mean be violent, but protect yourself from a budda swing and put him on the floor..very simple.. (hopefully does not need to come to this)

On 5/19/2018 at 2:27 PM, EkUtamPanthSunyoGurSangat said:

Maybe he is getting short on funds so he needs an international program.  The guy was barely tolerable in the beginning but he become a complete parasite of late.

10 hours ago, samurai2 said:

An idea, why not get a few of you (anti dadriwale) stand out of the main hall and put up posters of his quotes which are anti gurmat. Then prove they are his words via social media (youtube)... make sure within your group you or/and others can handle a debate and know your sh*t too.(be calm but firm). make sure this is all recorded..

Also be ready for a physical confrontation, and if you really are claiming to be Guru Gobinds Sons make sure you are trained and can handle old mans swings...this doesn't mean be violent, but protect yourself from a budda swing and put him on the floor..very simple.. (hopefully does not need to come to this)

Whatever you do, learn from the mistakes made by US protestors when he went there earlier this year.

On 5/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, chatanga1 said:

Whatever you do, learn from the mistakes made by US protestors when he went there earlier this year.

i dont really pay much attention to sikh politics, if you can please expand/share on the above comment on us protesters.. (can just imagine "bole so ni hal" and a bunch of buddeh running after garfield. then stopped when police came and then threw their kirpans in the fields.. shake my head in shame..lol

On 5/23/2018 at 8:34 PM, samurai2 said:

i dont really pay much attention to sikh politics, if you can please expand/share on the above comment on us protesters.. (can just imagine "bole so ni hal" and a bunch of buddeh running after garfield. then stopped when police came and then threw their kirpans in the fields.. shake my head in shame..lol

They tried to interupt his diwans but some of his supporters slapped them and dragged them out  of the darbar.

On 5/25/2018 at 10:38 PM, chatanga1 said:

They tried to interupt his diwans but some of his supporters slapped them and dragged them out  of the darbar.

Even that could be used against him...

But i go back to my original advice/idea, name and shame.... Put his quotes out there and then challenge his missionary comments, if not him directly then to his cheleh. 

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, santji said:

You are all f******g  ba*****ds for being extremists sikhs. You all need to just shut up and f*** Off change your Kattard, straight off the boats mentalities payndu buggers.

Kattar kutteys from punjab india.  Is it any wonder nobody likes you lot in India. When the educated Indians, do chittar pherraya on  unpards like you lot, you run off to Canada like cowards with your tails between your legs****** cowed and dejected.  For as long as you remain unpard and stupid no one is going to tolerate your kattard nonsensense  and backwardness. Unpard bull sh***s,  When you create trouble in India why don't  you  face the consequence instead of running away like cowards. Bloody weak and pathetically useless community full of troublesome mentality.You should all be deported back to the jungles of india where you all hail from.  The original citizens of jungles of India.

It is very easy for a wise ethical person to figure out, who is behaving in an uncivilized manner in this thread.

Bhul chuk maaf