Opinion on Gur Katha

I've tried searching up where the nitnem bani comes from and the discussions usually turn into a fight over historical sources and their reliability. I was wondering why Sri Gur Katha was not mentioned since it was written by Bhai Jaita Singh who was a contemporary of Guru Gobind Singh. The Quote can be found here on page 10 of this document

Each of the Five in their turn recites the five scriptures. With chanting the Jap, Jaap, Sawaiye, Chaupai, Anand consecrate the amrit. Let the Initiate drink it five times with cupped hands and dab with it his eyes and tresses. 3

I tried to search it up but can't find much. Is there a reason why this isn't mentioned? Is it unreliable?

1 hour ago, FilledToTheBrim said:

I just thought it was worth asking because it feels like it's too good to be true that it describes not only the same Amrit banis but the same kakkars. Singh Sabha struggled to standardise the kakkars cause there weren't any historical sources that mentioned all five.

The 5 Kakkars are mentioned in Gurbani (Sri Dasam Granth).

“ The following five K’s are the mark of Sikhi. These five can never be parted from the body. Kara, Kirpan, Kashera, Kangha, recognise these as four of them. The fifth is Kesh, without which the other four are useless. “

Bhul chuk maaf