Best time for simran during amrit vela and evening

On 6/12/2018 at 5:06 PM, paapiman said:

Well, the vibrations being emitted by all historical Gurudwaras in India would be very strong. One just needs to be at a spiritual level (obviously very high) to be able to tune the mind to them. 

It will be a lot easier for a person to tune his mind to those frequencies, if he has physically been to those places (Gurudwaras) and done intense meditation there.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji here is a mp3 of the previous katha i posted.

POWER OF HISTORICAL GURUDWARA'S PLACE II GIANI THAKUR SINGH JI DAMDAMI TAKSAL WALE ( 256kbps cbr ).mp3

22 hours ago, das said:

The correct advice should have been

Are you 100% sure that the advice given was wrong? 

Sant jee is 100% right, but that doesn't mean that's the only way, which must be followed.

Anyways, no point in arguing. Gurparsaad, Daas has enough evidence (which will be presented in the future) to prove that the advice given, makes sense. 

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Are you 100% sure that the advice given was wrong? 

Yes, strictly in technical sense (as per the rules of this working universe) your advice is completely wrong. It doesn't hold any water. Because you didn't understand the meaning of Amrit vela (it has everything to do with the Space AND Time)

But from higher point of view, nothing is right or wrong. 

• Right advice: Is whatever way enables a person (seeker) to easily move towards the path of God. Also removing the bottlenecks which is creating obstacles or giving excuses to the seeker for not moving on the path of God.
  • Wrong advice: Is when the seeker is burdened with useless/technically-wrong techniques/rituals/dos-donts and thus missing the main-point. The seeker is already confused about techniques and then the adviser is replacing one technique with another technique (and that's with wrong one)

Now, you decide (based upon the above definition) whether your advice was right or wrong?

Moreover, even going with your logic "Well, the vibrations being emitted by all historical Gurudwaras in India would be very strong. One just needs to be at a spiritual level (obviously very high) to be able to tune the mind to them. It will be a lot easier for a person to tune his mind to those frequencies, if he has physically been to those places (Gurudwaras) and done intense meditation there." What about the frequency of THE ONE which is OMNIPRESENT? Every Soul did actually came from THE ONE (nij ghar), then he/she should try to tune in the mind to that ghar instead of any historical Gurudwara (which is also emitting the frequency from the real source)? Think about that. So, even going with your approach (expand it a bit farther to real Nij Ghar), you should have suggested that God is everywhere, you could do the path during the evening time (as per the clock).

32 minutes ago, das said:

Yes, strictly in technical sense (as per the rules of this working universe) your advice is completely wrong. It doesn't hold any water.

Wait until the evidence is presented and you will see.

32 minutes ago, das said:

Moreover, even going with your logic "Well, the vibrations being emitted by all historical Gurudwaras in India would be very strong. One just needs to be at a spiritual level (obviously very high) to be able to tune the mind to them. It will be a lot easier for a person to tune his mind to those frequencies, if he has physically been to those places (Gurudwaras) and done intense meditation there." What about the frequency of THE ONE which is OMNIPRESENT? Every Soul did actually came from THE ONE (nij ghar), then he/she should try to tune in the mind to that ghar instead of any historical Gurudwara (which is also emitting the frequency from the real source)? Think about that. So, even going with your approach (expand it a bit farther to real Nij Ghar), you should have suggested that God is everywhere, you could do the path during the evening time (as per the clock).

Which is easier? Connecting to a remote place using ESP* (or something similar to it) or connecting with your Nij Ghar? Think about that deeply.

On one hand, you are saying that the right advice helps a person move easily towards the path of God and then in the same post, you are suggesting a more difficult task for a seeker (connecting with Nij Ghar) as opposed to ESP, which can even be possibly done by trained ordinary (non-spiritual) people too.

Anyways, Daas won't be replying to any more posts in this topic, until evidence is presented.

* - Extra Sensory perception

Bhul chuk maaf

3 hours ago, paapiman said:

Wait until the evidence is presented and you will see.

So, you'll be presenting the evidence that Amrit vela and/or Dawn could be marked by remote location (Punjab's time)?? I'll be eagerly waiting for that proof.

I think either you misunderstood or don't want to understand that Astral travel or ESP has nothing to do with Amrit vela and/or Dawn zone (evening time suggested for prayers).

No-one is arguing about ESP or Astral travel, the problem is: When you're suggesting that 'By following the remote location's Amrit vela and/or Dawn time through ESP or whatever, one can reap the same benefits regardless of the local time'.

• 3 years later...
On 8/31/2018 at 10:56 AM, das said:

Yes, strictly in technical sense (as per the rules of this working universe) your advice is completely wrong. It doesn't hold any water. Because you didn't understand the meaning of Amrit vela (it has everything to do with the Space AND Time)

But from higher point of view, nothing is right or wrong. 

• Right advice: Is whatever way enables a person (seeker) to easily move towards the path of God. Also removing the bottlenecks which is creating obstacles or giving excuses to the seeker for not moving on the path of God.
  • Wrong advice: Is when the seeker is burdened with useless/technically-wrong techniques/rituals/dos-donts and thus missing the main-point. The seeker is already confused about techniques and then the adviser is replacing one technique with another technique (and that's with wrong one)

Now, you decide (based upon the above definition) whether your advice was right or wrong?

Moreover, even going with your logic "Well, the vibrations being emitted by all historical Gurudwaras in India would be very strong. One just needs to be at a spiritual level (obviously very high) to be able to tune the mind to them. It will be a lot easier for a person to tune his mind to those frequencies, if he has physically been to those places (Gurudwaras) and done intense meditation there." What about the frequency of THE ONE which is OMNIPRESENT? Every Soul did actually came from THE ONE (nij ghar), then he/she should try to tune in the mind to that ghar instead of any historical Gurudwara (which is also emitting the frequency from the real source)? Think about that. So, even going with your approach (expand it a bit farther to real Nij Ghar), you should have suggested that God is everywhere, you could do the path during the evening time (as per the clock

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 8:21 PM, sevak said:

Has anyone tried to segment there sleep. Example

8pm-12am : Sleep

12am-X am : Amrit Vela

Xam - 8:00am : Sleep

8am : Goto work.

When I was doing regular Amrit Vela I used to do something similar...got to sleep about 10/11pm...wake up for 2am/3am....meditate about 1-2 hours(not paying attention to timing myself...it just varied on how tired/alert I felt)...then I would go back to sleep for 2 hours.

I used to do Simran at various times of the day...nothing compared for me to the Simran in the early hours...that's where Simran blew my mind literally.

For a couple of years i.ve strayed away...but trying now to start a similar daily routine.