Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Manrajsingh

Best time for simran during amrit vela and evening

Recommended Posts

On 6/12/2018 at 5:06 PM, paapiman said:

Well, the vibrations being emitted by all historical Gurudwaras in India would be very strong. One just needs to be at a spiritual level (obviously very high) to be able to tune the mind to them. 

It will be a lot easier for a person to tune his mind to those frequencies, if he has physically been to those places (Gurudwaras) and done intense meditation there.

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji here is a mp3 of the previous katha i posted.

 

POWER OF HISTORICAL GURUDWARA'S PLACE II GIANI THAKUR SINGH JI DAMDAMI TAKSAL WALE ( 256kbps cbr ).mp3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, das said:

The correct advice should have been

Are you 100% sure that the advice given was wrong? 

Sant jee is 100% right, but that doesn't mean that's the only way, which must be followed.

Anyways, no point in arguing. Gurparsaad, Daas has enough evidence (which will be presented in the future) to prove that the advice given, makes sense. 

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Are you 100% sure that the advice given was wrong? 

Yes, strictly in technical sense (as per the rules of this working universe) your advice is completely wrong. It doesn't hold any water. Because you didn't understand the meaning of Amrit vela (it has everything to do with the Space AND Time)

But from higher point of view, nothing is right or wrong. 

  • Right advice: Is whatever way enables a person (seeker) to easily move towards the path of God. Also removing the bottlenecks which is creating obstacles or giving excuses to the seeker for not moving on the path of God.
  • Wrong advice: Is when the seeker is burdened with useless/technically-wrong techniques/rituals/dos-donts and thus missing the main-point. The seeker is already confused about techniques and then the adviser is replacing one technique with another technique (and that's with wrong one)

Now, you decide (based upon the above definition) whether your advice was right or wrong?

Moreover, even going with your logic "Well, the vibrations being emitted by all historical Gurudwaras in India would be very strong. One just needs to be at a spiritual level (obviously very high) to be able to tune the mind to them. It will be a lot easier for a person to tune his mind to those frequencies, if he has physically been to those places (Gurudwaras) and done intense meditation there." What about the frequency of THE ONE which is OMNIPRESENT? Every Soul did actually came from THE ONE (nij ghar), then he/she should try to tune in the mind to that ghar instead of any historical Gurudwara (which is also emitting the frequency from the real source)? Think about that. So, even going with your approach (expand it a bit farther to real Nij Ghar), you should have suggested that God is everywhere, you could do the path during the evening time (as per the clock).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, das said:

Yes, strictly in technical sense (as per the rules of this working universe) your advice is completely wrong. It doesn't hold any water.

Wait until the evidence is presented and you will see.

 

32 minutes ago, das said:

Moreover, even going with your logic "Well, the vibrations being emitted by all historical Gurudwaras in India would be very strong. One just needs to be at a spiritual level (obviously very high) to be able to tune the mind to them. It will be a lot easier for a person to tune his mind to those frequencies, if he has physically been to those places (Gurudwaras) and done intense meditation there." What about the frequency of THE ONE which is OMNIPRESENT? Every Soul did actually came from THE ONE (nij ghar), then he/she should try to tune in the mind to that ghar instead of any historical Gurudwara (which is also emitting the frequency from the real source)? Think about that. So, even going with your approach (expand it a bit farther to real Nij Ghar), you should have suggested that God is everywhere, you could do the path during the evening time (as per the clock).

Which is easier? Connecting to a remote place using ESP* (or something similar to it) or connecting with your Nij Ghar? Think about that deeply.

On one hand, you are saying that the right advice helps a person move easily towards the path of God and then in the same post, you are suggesting a more difficult task for a seeker (connecting with Nij Ghar) as opposed to ESP, which can even be possibly done by trained ordinary (non-spiritual) people too.

Anyways, Daas won't be replying to any more posts in this topic, until evidence is presented.

* - Extra Sensory perception

 

Bhul chuk maaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, paapiman said:

Wait until the evidence is presented and you will see.

So, you'll be presenting the evidence that Amrit vela and/or Dawn could be marked by remote location (Punjab's time)?? I'll be eagerly waiting for that proof.

I think either you misunderstood or don't want to understand that Astral travel or ESP has nothing to do with Amrit vela and/or Dawn zone (evening time suggested for prayers).

No-one is arguing about ESP or Astral travel, the problem is: When you're suggesting that 'By following the remote location's Amrit vela and/or Dawn time through ESP or whatever, one can reap the same benefits regardless of the local time'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...