Fluoride and Trikuti

I'm not 100% sure if this has been discussed before - I am not the best at navigating through sites like this so forgive me if it has. 

I recently bought a fluoride filter that also turns water more alkaline. This filter here actually https://www.amazon.com/RESTORE-Alkaline-Water-Pitcher-Long-Life/dp/B011M7AQPS

So far it seems great. The first cup I had tasted pretty bad, I'm assuming I just needed a moment to adjust. But after that it started tasting good and my body felt a lot different as well. And a few hours later my tongue started to feel sweet - the same way it does after simran. Nothing major though.

I have heard that fluoride free/alkaline water is good for clearing spiritual blockages. Does anyone know if this is true? Or does anyone know any resources that have information on this? There are a lot of hippies online that claim it but I can't seem to find anyone who knows what they're talking about. 

Edit - I have also switched to fluoride free toothpaste. Avoiding it wherever I can. 

It is advisable to avoid fluoride if possible.

It calcifies the pineal gland; which inhibits spiritual growth and keeps your consciousness at low levels.   The pineal gland is an important seat of consciousness. If it gets damaged, then your consciousness is unable to function or improve.   Amrit nectar originates from the pineal gland.

People with highly calcified glands often have lower IQ and limited awareness. They are usually stuck in a version of reality that is not the truth, and have difficulty in gaining spiritual awareness or ever awakening to real truths …(we have a couple on the forum...lol )

I'm a firm believer of these negative fluoride effects and there have been many studies.

After noticing how the youth around me are so dumbed down nowadays, I decided to take some steps to minimize my kids fluoride consumption to avoid them becoming like other post millennials.  

I've been using "Zerowater" for nearly 2 years to remove all traces of any dissolved solids in water.  It removes everything and seemed to be the answer after doing some reading around..    Tap water contains lead, chlorides, bromides, mercury, phosphorus , and dozens of other traces.  ALL 'halides'(chloride, fluoride, bromide) can calcify the pineal gland.   

I'm not sure about other filters, because they all seemed to have pro's and con's. Some left the lead in, some  just removed calcium which causes scaling, some made water more alkaline and some just removed one or teo of something else.....so I thought it easier to remove everything and make sure we were consuming necessary trace minerals via other sources.  I was trying to consume the most nearest to natural water, as God had intended. (ph7 neutral).   

However, like I say, you miss out on important minerals like copper, silver, magnesium, chromium...etc  and TBH, Nowadays, we can't get these from fruit and veg either because even with organic, the quality of soil is not the same as it were for our ancestors.  So, I make sure we are getting these trace minerals via supplements. I try and get ones derived from whole foods rather than synthetic.  

Since I've only used the zero-water and it has been doing the trick, I can only suggest this.  If you are able to return the one you purchased, then give it ashot. We have the larger water tank with filter in the fridge and I have noticed that my kids are more aware and have a good depth for understanding truth. Water quality is pretty good in Vancouver as I've only had to change the filter once in 2 years!

I've been using British Berkefeld for the last at-least 6 years. You also have the option to use specific Fluoride and Arsenic candles/filters within the upper chamber.

Basically, the best option is:

1. Physically filter the water using some filter (avoid RO filters, distilled water, any water with 0 reading on TDS as it is known to leach minerals from your body IN LONG RUN).
  2. Remove the old memory/energy of water. Anti-clockwise spin to water.
  3. Put the new memory/energy of water. Clockwise spin to water.

Other important tip:

In case you don't have the access to filtered water, then feel free to drink the tap water ONLY AFTER running the tap for 2 to 3 minutes and then drink. The reason is the movement (The vortex is the primal source of movement in nature) of the water is known to create structured water. The movement will NOT purify the water but it will capture the impurities within the internal structure and will help your body.

Simplest way to create Structured water

1. With your left hand, begin stirring the water in large circles in a counterclockwise direction. Gradually reduce the size of the circles until you are stirring only in the center of the container. Th en slowly increase the size of the circles until you are stirring large circles again at the outer edges of the container.
  2. Reverse the direction of stirring so that you are making large circles in the clockwise direction. Gradually reduce the size of the circles, as before, until you are making very small circles in the center of the container—then increase the size of the circles again.
  3. Switch hands and stir using large circles in the clockwise direction with your right hand. Gradually reduce the size of the circles and then expand again.
  4. Reverse the direction of stirring so that you are stirring in the counterclockwise direction with your right hand. Repeat the process of reducing the size of the circles and expanding them again.

If possible use wooden/copper/silver spoon to stir.

There are many many ways to create the structural water by using: Magnets, Crystals, Movement, Light etc......but most of the time the people on internet are just making money out of it. I personally found the following easy to carry: https://www.quantumbalancing.com/vortex_magnetizer.htm

9 hours ago, HisServant said:

Do any of you guys have experience with 5-HTP, passion flower extract or melatonin supplements? 

check this thread below... 

Passiflora extract, 5-htp, melatonin, DMT, Pineal gland are all linked. Sadly, the information you will find is pretty mishmash.  

I  know much more than back then, about what's suitable for pineal health and how dmt comes into the picture. I can advise and have some scientific material from a analytical chemist that specialized in this area.   Let me know your questions.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:53 AM, Lucky said:

Let me know your questions.

I tried the passion flower yesterday and it did not have too much of an effect on the mind - apparently it's supposed to reduce stress and calm you down - but I am not stressed or anxious to begin with so I didn't notice anything. I did take melatonin as well before bed. But oddly (as mentioned in the experiences thread), I still woke up around 12-1 am. 

My intent is to keep tyrosine levels where they need to be. I'm pretty sure most people these days are deficient. 

I just need help setting up the right dosage amounts. I may just try taking the passion flower extract once a week  

As for the filter - I am returning the one I bought and buying the zerowater. However, I am slightly concerned about one thing. As a science student I know there is a pretty big difference between pH 7 and pH 8. ZeroWater keeps the water at pH 7, but because it is essentially empty of everything, it will pick up anything it can grab onto (ie CO2) - which will bring the pH to more acidic levels. And acidic water may not be the best for you. Obviously, it's not a major issue - but I wish there was a way around it. Overall, the pros outweigh the cons though because there is essentially no contaminents in the water. I'll just need to make sure I'm getting calcium and magnesium in my diet - which is not an issue at all. The following nutrients are in tap water:

"

• Calcium – important in bone health and possibly cardiovascular health

• Magnesium – important in bone and cardiovascular health

• Sodium – an important extracellular electrolyte, lost under conditions of excess sweat
  • Copper – important in antioxidant function, iron utilization and cardiovascular health
  • Selenium – important in general antioxidant function and in the immune system
  • Potassium – important for a variety of biochemical effects (but it is usually not found in natural drinking waters at significant levels)"

^^ Most of the above are in multivitamins/can easily be consumed through diet. 

@Lucky What is your diet/supplement routine?

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, HisServant said:

I tried the passion flower yesterday and it did not have too much of an effect on the mind - apparently it's supposed to reduce stress and calm you down - but I am not stressed or anxious to begin with so I didn't notice anything. I did take melatonin as well before bed. But oddly (as mentioned in the experiences thread), I still woke up around 12-1 am. 

My intent is to keep tyrosine levels where they need to be. I'm pretty sure most people these days are deficient. 

I just need help setting up the right dosage amounts. I may just try taking the passion flower extract once a week  

As for the filter - I am returning the one I bought and buying the zerowater. However, I am slightly concerned about one thing. As a science student I know there is a pretty big difference between pH 7 and pH 8. ZeroWater keeps the water at pH 7, but because it is essentially empty of everything, it will pick up anything it can grab onto (ie CO2) - which will bring the pH to more acidic levels. And acidic water may not be the best for you. Obviously, it's not a major issue - but I wish there was a way around it. Overall, the pros outweigh the cons though because there is essentially no contaminents in the water. I'll just need to make sure I'm getting calcium and magnesium in my diet - which is not an issue at all. The following nutrients are in tap water:

"

• Calcium – important in bone health and possibly cardiovascular health

• Magnesium – important in bone and cardiovascular health

• Sodium – an important extracellular electrolyte, lost under conditions of excess sweat
  • Copper – important in antioxidant function, iron utilization and cardiovascular health
  • Selenium – important in general antioxidant function and in the immune system
  • Potassium – important for a variety of biochemical effects (but it is usually not found in natural drinking waters at significant levels)"

^^ Most of the above are in multivitamins/can easily be consumed through diet. 

@Lucky What is your diet/supplement routine?

Okay, I think you got the Pineal supplements sorted so, I'll just give quick reply to the questions raised here last week.

Firstly, You are correct, zero water will grab CO2 from air and make some HCO3- ions. Some scientists label the  0 TDS water as "hungry". Now, what we usually do is pour it from the dispenser into a jug and add a small pinch of Pink Himalayan sea salt crystals.(just a pinch per 2 liter jug-should not taste salty at all as it will just fill in the hungry gaps.)   The salt contains between 60 to 84 trace minerals that complete the ionic energy generated if pure natural water were available.  These are just the just the 'trace minerals" and NOT the core calcium and magnesium that pure mineral water should contain.   With regards to the HCO3- issue, well the small amount Na(sodium) from the Himalayan salt will generate a small bicarbonate effect that will tend for the ph to shift towards alkaline.  I also make up electrolyte waters that we use as an needed using Vega sport electrolyte powders. 

I've been taking multivitamin and mineral supplement every day since I was a teenager (that's over 30 years!), been taking Coenzyme Q10 for nearly 24 years, and take other supplements as well. Try and get frequent superfoods like Goji berries, Kale, Avocado, wheatgrass, coconut, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric etc.. Always keep a good enough supply to make varieties of Nutribullet shakes that I consume on most days.  These change according to what I may feel I need at certain times.  

Don't be fooled though, I may sound like a health freak, but I've put my body through years of abuse as well.

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

Okay, I think you got the Pineal supplements sorted so, I'll just give quick reply to the questions raised here last week.

Firstly, You are correct, zero water will grab CO2 from air and make some HCO3- ions. Some scientists label the  0 TDS water as "hungry". Now, what we usually do is pour it from the dispenser into a jug and add a small pinch of Pink Himalayan sea salt crystals.(just a pinch per 2 liter jug-should not taste salty at all as it will just fill in the hungry gaps.)   The salt contains between 60 to 84 trace minerals that complete the ionic energy generated if pure natural water were available.  These are just the just the 'trace minerals" and NOT the core calcium and magnesium that pure mineral water should contain.   With regards to the HCO3- issue, well the small amount Na(sodium) from the Himalayan salt will generate a small bicarbonate effect that will tend for the ph to shift towards alkaline.  I also make up electrolyte waters that we use as an needed using Vega sport electrolyte powders. 

I've been taking multivitamin and mineral supplement every day since I was a teenager (that's over 30 years!), been taking Coenzyme Q10 for nearly 24 years, and take other supplements as well. Try and get frequent superfoods like Goji berries, Kale, Avocado, wheatgrass, coconut, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric etc.. Always keep a good enough supply to make varieties of Nutribullet shakes that I consume on most days.  These change according to what I may feel I need at certain times.  

Don't be fooled though, I may sound like a health freak, but I've put my body through years of abuse as well.

This is all very good and will pretty much act like a barrier for so many diseases like cancer. 

I have been using the zerowater filter. It's very good. I will probably buy the pink salt when I get some time. But the rest will have to wait until I'm back from England. I do take a multivitamin so that has been helping a lot.