Arrival of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Do you believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji will come into this world in human body?  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

‘Sainapati’ was one of fifty-two poets in Guru Gobind Singh’s court. It is said that Sainapati’s real name was ‘Chandar Sain’. ‘Sri Gur Sobha’ is his famous book, which describes the life of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

The book, ‘Sri Gur Sobha’, was completed in 1711; just three years after Guru Gobind Singh left this world, physically.

It was the time, when the town of Sri Anandpur Sahib was almost destroyed by the enemies. Though it was tough time for the Khalsa, Sikhs were in high spirits, as usual. They knew the fact that Guru Gobind Singh Ji left only his physical body. They believed that Guru ji was always with them spiritually. They hoped that the holy city of Sri Anandpur Sahib would get its glory again in near future.

It seems that poet Sainapati believed that Guru Gobind Singh himself would come into this world again.

In nineteenth chapter of ‘Sri Gur Sobha’, ‘Sainapati’ tells about ‘Prabh’s arrival’. Sainapati has used word ‘Prabh’ for Guru Gobind Singh Ji for many times. For example:

“Aap Prabhu andar gaye apno roop banaaye. (30. 719).” [When Guru ji entered the court of Moghul King Bahadur Shah].

According to Sainapati, to lebrate all the saints, the life of the world (Jag-jeevan/Guru Gobind Singh) will kindle the light (Jot). He will ride on a quick horse. Many of his servants Singhs will dance their horses: -

“Sab saadh ubaaran ke hit ko, Jag-jeevan jot jagaavaingey.

Turkey as achhchh supachhchh bado, tehh oopar aap suhaavaingey.

Mil sevak singh anek sabhai, kar rang turang nachaavaingey.

Bhal bhaag bhaya tum taahe kaho, nihachai kar keerat gaavaingey.(2.826).”

The kings, landlords will be afraid. The kings will ran away. He will populate the fort of Anand (Sri Anandpur Sahib): -

“Pirthee pat bhoopat shaah sabai, chhab dekh maha dar paavaingey.

Taj des suresh naresh bade, dar kai sab hee bhaj jaavaingey.

Chitvai man mai kachhu aur upaaye, bina Har kiyon gat paavaingey.

Bhal bhaag bhaya tum taahe kaho, Garh Anand pher basaavaingey. (5.829)”

He will kill the enemies with a sword in his hand:

“Kar mai geh tegh dreg nahi, sab dootan maar khapaavaingey…..7.831)”

I think this post will be helpful for those, who are doing research in Sikh-scriptures.

-Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

www.amritweb.com

My article 'Arrival of Guru Gobind Singh Ji' has been written after my article 'Kalki Avtaar'.

People often talk about 'Kalki Avtaar' and 'Guru Gobind Singh's rebirth'. Here I just showed the what 'Sainapati' wrote about that.

I myself believe that neither 'Kalki' nor Guru Gobind Singh Ji will come into this world physically.

See all of my posts on http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=1859

In SGPC's website, and also in sikhnet.com, I found people talking about Kalki Ji and Guru Gobind Singh 's rebirth. I just wanted to tell the people what Sainapati has written.

Please also check my post on http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...ighlight=#13476 . You will know the background.

This matter was discussed on my site also. Now, the related page has been removed to be changed with new article on this topic.

Thank you,

-Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

www.amritweb.com

• 11 years later...

But agar yeh Sach hua to hum unhey pehchanegey kese....?

jab woh ayenge tabh hum apne aap pehchan jayenge.

I think namdharis are right in there saying that guru ji was not died in 1708 at nanded but they say the his gurship to baba balak singh but what i think is that after passing guruship to guru grant sahib guruji didnt die but went somewhere and he is alive today also. i am sorry if i said anything wrong this is my veiw.

• 1 month later...

jab woh ayenge tabh hum apne aap pehchan jayenge.

I think namdharis are right in there saying that guru ji was not died in 1708 at nanded but they say the his gurship to baba balak singh but what i think is that after passing guruship to guru grant sahib guruji didnt die but went somewhere and he is alive today also. i am sorry if i said anything wrong this is my veiw.

Then my question to guru gobind Singh ji if he is still physically alive is where were you when your Khalsa was getting butchered? Where we're you when the Khalsa was at its lowest point? Where we're you when our mothers and sisters were being raped? We're you hiding? What happened to all your big talk that you would die for your Khalsa? What happened to khalsa mero roop hai khaas? I don't need a guru who just stand by and watched his Khalsa get destroyed.

In Sri gur partap suraj Granth mahan kavi Bhai santhokh Singh writes that at the battle of chamkuar guru Ji was begging for shahidi but the Singh never allowed guru Ji to be shaheed. My guru gobind Singh Ji sache patshah panth de vale sahib e kamal Shahe shehan shah kalghidar patshah maharaj ji would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave his Khalsa. Khalsa mero roop hai khas. My guru would have died for the Khalsa. My guru is true and righteous.

GAJJ KE JAKAARA GAJAAVE NIHAAL HO JAAVE FATEH PAAVE KALGIDHAR DE MANN NU BHAAVAYYYYY SOOOO NIHAAAAAALLLL

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT SREEEEEEEEEEE AKAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akaal hi Akaal hi Akaal hi Akaaaaluhhhhhhhhhh...

Jab Eh Gaye Bipran Ki Reet, Mein Na Karoon In Ki Parteet"

In this shabad Guru Ji holds Khalsa comparable to himself. Once khalsa goes on the path of Biparan then Khalsa will be no more Guru's Khalsa. Here is the asnwer to the questions

Then my question to guru gobind Singh ji if he is still physically alive is where were you when your Khalsa was getting butchered? Where we're you when the Khalsa was at its lowest point? Where we're you when our mothers and sisters were being raped? We're you hiding? What happened to all your big talk that you would die for your Khalsa? What happened to khalsa mero roop hai khaas? I don't need a guru who just stand by and watched his Khalsa get destroyed.

In Sri gur partap suraj Granth mahan kavi Bhai santhokh Singh writes that at the battle of chamkuar guru Ji was begging for shahidi but the Singh never allowed guru Ji to be shaheed. My guru gobind Singh Ji sache patshah panth de vale sahib e kamal Shahe shehan shah kalghidar patshah maharaj ji would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave his Khalsa. Khalsa mero roop hai khas. My guru would have died for the Khalsa. My guru is true and righteous.

GAJJ KE JAKAARA GAJAAVE NIHAAL HO JAAVE FATEH PAAVE KALGIDHAR DE MANN NU BHAAVAYYYYY SOOOO NIHAAAAAALLLL

• 2 weeks later...

As per my thinking,Guru Gobind singh ji maharaj was himself lord to create a history,history of chivalry,sacrifice,one's determination and love towards his institute.This institute is divine ,eternal, blissful 'KHALSA' (or say sikhi) (whatever name u give)from where one can pursue to attain his destination.GURU maharaj is jyot of GURU NANAK patsah.This jyot of GURU NANAK maharaj glowed and glows(always) to enlighten the dark yearning souls.And Guru Nanak patsah is the jyot of Nirankar himself.Lord,allah,Hari was here on this planet ,here in the world to put a pity on the burning souls..So whenever its needed,Waheguru takes avatar! So obviously Guru sahib ji will be here ,when its needed.No doubt he is always here ,but as we are talking about in a human body,so yes may be! Whether U say its GURU Nanak patsah,GURU Gobind singh maharaj or God in a human body .

Akaallll!!!!!

guru ji will come you are saying that guruji should come when khalsa was in it's. lowest form but what i think that when khalsa will follow the path of evil then to correct khalsa guru gobind singh sacchebadshah will come.

I think guru ji has never left and is with us 24x7 , we just need to know how to communicate with guru ji and agree with dalsingh

We are too busy looking at others to take the next step(me included) , and I believe when one takes Amrit , he / she has chosen to follow a path where the guru ( sri guru granth sahib) will guide you , will give you strength , but we must believe and practice.

Action speaks louder than words , if one singh/singhni stands up against injustice/ a cause then we must ALL stand up with them,( we have social media , TV channels to send out information)

if one goes to rallies to make a point then we must all do the same. I believe the nagar kirtans for vasakhi should be used to wake up the kohm , get them actively involved in serving the Panth. Because so many people want to stand up and help but are either reluctant , scared or cant be bothered , so these type of people it may be necessary to give them actions , to allocate them tasks just to give them a push start rather than waiting for them to volunteer, you never know one could be the next leader , role model for all Sikhs.

Total respect goes out to Basics of Sikhi , who are actively going out their in the sangat and educating them be they black/white .

Now if we all did that , i think the result would be a) more would want to find out about how beautiful Sikhi is B) We as a kohm would get more recognition and support ... sadly its all about a numbers game , the bigger one is in terms of numbers the more of a say you have in society , now in Sikhi we say its a Universal religion , lets tell people about it , do what basics of sikhi are doing spreading the Gurus word , lets not be scared about a few knock backs , a few negative feedbacks ... But to start we need our Guru Ghar to follow the same Rehat , to all talk the same talk walk the same walk , again perfect oppurtunity at Nagar Kirtans to do this , and where Guru Ghar are already doing this , having no quibbles make them the "Mentors" , let them set the standards so we all can follow.

If we are in rehat and disciplined , Guru Gobind SIngh ji will be there

I think guru ji has never left and is with us 24x7 , we just need to know how to communicate with guru ji and agree with dalsingh

We are too busy looking at others to take the next step(me included) , and I believe when one takes Amrit , he / she has chosen to follow a path where the guru ( sri guru granth sahib) will guide you , will give you strength , but we must believe and practice.

Action speaks louder than words , if one singh/singhni stands up against injustice/ a cause then we must ALL stand up with them,( we have social media , TV channels to send out information)

if one goes to rallies to make a point then we must all do the same. I believe the nagar kirtans for vasakhi should be used to wake up the kohm , get them actively involved in serving the Panth. Because so many people want to stand up and help but are either reluctant , scared or cant be bothered , so these type of people it may be necessary to give them actions , to allocate them tasks just to give them a push start rather than waiting for them to volunteer, you never know one could be the next leader , role model for all Sikhs.

Total respect goes out to Basics of Sikhi , who are actively going out their in the sangat and educating them be they black/white .

Now if we all did that , i think the result would be a) more would want to find out about how beautiful Sikhi is B) We as a kohm would get more recognition and support ... sadly its all about a numbers game , the bigger one is in terms of numbers the more of a say you have in society , now in Sikhi we say its a Universal religion , lets tell people about it , do what basics of sikhi are doing spreading the Gurus word , lets not be scared about a few knock backs , a few negative feedbacks ... But to start we need our Guru Ghar to follow the same Rehat , to all talk the same talk walk the same walk , again perfect oppurtunity at Nagar Kirtans to do this , and where Guru Ghar are already doing this , having no quibbles make them the "Mentors" , let them set the standards so we all can follow.

If we are in rehat and disciplined , Guru Gobind SIngh ji will be there

i agree with you. here the question is that when guru ji will return in hi physical form.

i agree with you. here the question is that when guru ji will return in hi physical form.

And one response is:

Are people craving this physical reappearance as a crutch to avoid confronting the challenges we face as a community, themselves personally.

Personally I don't think Guru ji ever 'prophesised' such a physical return, but instead taught Sikhs that he would forever reside in the Khalsa, in an abstract, spiritual, mystical way. When people bravely uphold his values, he is manifest.

Problem (in my eyes) is that people seem to solely equate the physical aspects of 'Khalsaness' over all else. So you end up with pendu, corrupt fudus, without an iota of nobility about them claiming to be the apex of the modern day incarnation of the Khalsa, because they wear bana: like Badal and other sneaky, selfish fudus.

To add to Dalsingh , if you believe in " pyhsical form" , when will this be ? ( days, months , years ....) I personally I believe if there are injustices in the world its a duty of a sikh to stand up and fight against atrocities/injustices. I was listening to Bhai Baljit Singh katha on Sri Guru Gobind Singhs ( battles) , and he stated Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji fought 14 battles , from age of 18 to 38 , most of his life . The Singhs and Singhni , the Khalsa where Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji resides can collectively in "Pyhsical Form" fight against injustices NOW, and some are doing this already today.

If people believe Guru Ji will come in physical form like the past then all good but it shouldn't stop us today , all joining together, coming under one umbrella to fight the injustices.

If people believe Guru Ji will come in physical form like the past then all good but it shouldn't stop us today , all joining together, coming under one umbrella to fight the injustices.

And the very first place we need to fight injustices is amongst ourselves!

It'll be pretty pathetic for Sikhs to try and lecture others when we haven't swept under our own beds first.

It might be a good idea to sort out the rampant bad will, casteism, abuse and dodgy politics going on between ourselves before we tell others what they should be doing.

"It'll be pretty pathetic for Sikhs to try and lecture others when we haven't swept under our own beds first."

Great post dalsingh.

I would like to know of the accounts of guru gobind singhji blessing people/seen on a horse by various people(orthodox Sikhs believe he returned to his heavily kingdom - however he was seen after-namdharis believe he went into hiding), or has this been discussed before?.

Also there was just one small dagger found in the fire?.

Crystal

i didnt wanted to jump on this , but heres Sri Guru Sarbloh Granth sahib ji

ਮਾਤ ਭਗਵਤੀ ਪਿਤਾ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰੁਖ, ਗਦੋ ਲਿਯੋ ਦੈ ਖਾਲ ਪਲੀ
Bhagavati is your mother, Kaal Purakh your father, [the Khalsa] has been nurtured in their laps [like children].

ਸਕਲ ਭਰਮ ਪਰਹਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਹਰਿਜਨ, ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਸੁਚਿ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਬਲੀ
Servants of Hari remove all their doubts by repeating ‘Satinam’, the most powerful of mantras

ਆਪੁ ਜਪਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਜਗਤ ਜਪਾਵਤਿ, ਭਗਤਿ ਸਿਰੋਮਨਿ ਮਾਹਿ ਕਲੀ ੩੧੪੮੪੬੩੧੬੫ਸਪ੍ਹਕ ੧
[The Khalsa] chant [Hari's Naam] and teach others to chant it and thus become the highest [shiromani] of all devotees in Kaliyug

ਇਤਿ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ ਸੁਭ ਬੰਸ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਦਸਕ ਬਰਨਨੰ ਸੁਭੰ

ਅਥ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਥਾਪਨ ਮਹਾਤਮ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਗ੍ਰਹ ਕਥਤੇ
ਤ੍ਵ ਬਲਿ
ਬਿਸਨੁਪਦ ਪੁੰਨਿਯਾਕੀ

ਆਪਨਪੌ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਖਾਲਸਹਿ ਸੌਪਾਂ, ਦ੍ਵਤਯਿ ਰੂਪ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਾ
I (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) have passed down (my form) to the Khalsa, the second Form of mine is the Granth

ਬੋਲਨ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਸਬਦ-ਸੋਭਾਖਨ, ਨਾਮ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕੀਰਤਨਿ ਸੰਥਾ
The recitation of the Shabad is the Satiguru's speach to us, whether it be Gods Name [simran roop)], or through singing hymns [keertan], or through studying His Word [santhaa]

ਗੁਨਾਨੁਵਾਦ ਪੁਨਿ ਸਿਫਤਿ ਸਲਾਹਨਿ, ਊਠਤੁ ਬੈਠਤੁ ਸੈਨ ਕਰੰਥਾ
By praising the Lord one becomes virtuous, whether standing or sitting

ਪਾਵਨ ਪੰਥ ਖਾਲਸਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਯੋ, ਚਾਰ ਵਰਨ ਆਸ਼੍ਰਮ ਸੁਭ ਪੰਥਾ
The pure Panth, the Khalsa has came into being, that glorious Panth with four castes [Khatri, Bahman, Sudh, Vaish] and four ashrams [brahamchari, Grishti, Vaanprasti, Sanyasi]

ਇਨ ਕੇ ਦਰਸ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਕੋ ਦਰਸਨ, ਬੋਲਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਬਦੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਾ
If you wish to behold Me then behold the Khalsa [which is Satiguru], if you wish to speak to Me then repeat the Bani from the Guru Granth Sahib

ਦ੍ਵਾਦਸਿ ਰੂਪ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਏ ਕਹਿਯਤਿ, ਦ੍ਵਾਦਸਿ-ਭਾਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਤਾ
Oh Saints of the Hari listen, in twelve forms the Satiguru appears, just as twelve phases of the sun

ਪ੍ਰਤਯਖ ਕਲਾ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਧਣੀਛੈ, ਗ੍ਰੰਥਿ ਪੰਥ ਖਾਲਸ ਵਰਤੰਤਾ
The visible power of God is manifested in the Khalsa as [the doctrine of the Guru] Granth and [that of the Guru] Panth

ਦਾਸ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਫਤਹ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ, ਖਾਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਗੁਰੁ ਰੂਪ ਬਦੰਤਾ ਦੁਪਦ ੧
The Servant, Gobind [singh] says, all victory is Paramatma's, the true Guru's form is now the [Guru] Granth.

- Sarbloh Granth, Vol. II, page 496

ਮਾਤ ਭਗਵਤੀ ਪਿਤਾ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰੁਖ, ਗਦੋ ਲਿਯੋ ਦੈ ਖਾਲ ਪਲੀ

Bhagavati is your mother, Kaal Purakh your father, [the Khalsa] has been nurtured in their laps [like children].

ਸਕਲ ਭਰਮ ਪਰਹਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਹਰਿਜਨ, ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਸੁਚਿ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਬਲੀ

Servants of Hari remove all their doubts by repeating ‘Satinam’, the most powerful of mantras

ਆਪੁ ਜਪਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਜਗਤ ਜਪਾਵਤਿ, ਭਗਤਿ ਸਿਰੋਮਨਿ ਮਾਹਿ ਕਲੀ ੩੧੪੮੪੬੩੧੬੫ਸਪ੍ਹਕ ੧

[The Khalsa] chant [Hari's Naam] and teach others to chant it and thus become the highest [shiromani] of all devotees in Kaliyug

ਇਤਿ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ ਸੁਭ ਬੰਸ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਦਸਕ ਬਰਨਨੰ ਸੁਭੰ

ਅਥ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਥਾਪਨ ਮਹਾਤਮ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਗ੍ਰਹ ਕਥਤੇ

ਤ੍ਵ ਬਲਿ

ਬਿਸਨੁਪਦ ਪੁੰਨਿਯਾਕੀ

ਆਪਨਪੌ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਖਾਲਸਹਿ ਸੌਪਾਂ, ਦ੍ਵਤਯਿ ਰੂਪ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਾ

I (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) have passed down (my form) to the Khalsa, the second Form of mine is the Granth

ਬੋਲਨ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਸਬਦ-ਸੋਭਾਖਨ, ਨਾਮ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕੀਰਤਨਿ ਸੰਥਾ

The recitation of the Shabad is the Satiguru's speach to us, whether it be Gods Name [simran roop)], or through singing hymns [keertan], or through studying His Word [santhaa]

ਗੁਨਾਨੁਵਾਦ ਪੁਨਿ ਸਿਫਤਿ ਸਲਾਹਨਿ, ਊਠਤੁ ਬੈਠਤੁ ਸੈਨ ਕਰੰਥਾ

By praising the Lord one becomes virtuous, whether standing or sitting

ਪਾਵਨ ਪੰਥ ਖਾਲਸਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਯੋ, ਚਾਰ ਵਰਨ ਆਸ਼੍ਰਮ ਸੁਭ ਪੰਥਾ

The pure Panth, the Khalsa has came into being, that glorious Panth with four castes [Khatri, Bahman, Sudh, Vaish] and four ashrams [brahamchari, Grishti, Vaanprasti, Sanyasi]

ਇਨ ਕੇ ਦਰਸ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਕੋ ਦਰਸਨ, ਬੋਲਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਬਦੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਾ

If you wish to behold Me then behold the Khalsa [which is Satiguru], if you wish to speak to Me then repeat the Bani from the Guru Granth Sahib

ਦ੍ਵਾਦਸਿ ਰੂਪ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਏ ਕਹਿਯਤਿ, ਦ੍ਵਾਦਸਿ-ਭਾਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਤਾ

Oh Saints of the Hari listen, in twelve forms the Satiguru appears, just as twelve phases of the sun

ਪ੍ਰਤਯਖ ਕਲਾ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਧਣੀਛੈ, ਗ੍ਰੰਥਿ ਪੰਥ ਖਾਲਸ ਵਰਤੰਤਾ

The visible power of God is manifested in the Khalsa as [the doctrine of the Guru] Granth and [that of the Guru] Panth

ਦਾਸ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਫਤਹ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ, ਖਾਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਗੁਰੁ ਰੂਪ ਬਦੰਤਾ ਦੁਪਦ ੧

The Servant, Gobind [singh] says, all victory is Paramatma's, the true Guru's form is now the [Guru] Granth.

- Sarbloh Granth, Vol. II, page 496

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Who did the translation?

why you had written sri guru sarbloh granth sahib ji it is not sikh guru our guru is shri guru granth sahib ji you can't called sarbloh granth sahib as guru