Arrival of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Do you believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji will come into this world in human body?  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

why you had written sri guru sarbloh granth sahib ji it is not sikh guru our guru is shri guru granth sahib ji you can't called sarbloh granth sahib as guru

He considers it his guru. move on.

ਦ੍ਵਾਦਸਿ ਰੂਪ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਏ ਕਹਿਯਤਿ, ਦ੍ਵਾਦਸਿ-ਭਾਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਤਾ

Oh Saints of the Hari listen, in twelve forms the Satiguru appears, just as twelve phases of the sun

12 forms? Is he counting Banda Singh as Guru?

Who gives you the authority to decide?

If you would quote " Guru Maaneyo Granth " does it mean just Siri Aad Granth Sahib ji ?

Just as the 9 Gurus did not stress on just reading their writings what makes you think the Tenth Guru would stress on reading what Himself has composed ?

If you want to follow only Siri Guru Aad Granth Sahib ji then there is no question of calling yourself Khalsa ..being Kesdhaari and tyaar bar tyaar with 5 kakkars ..in case if you are Amritdhaari..

I know this is off topic but please ..no Anti Dasam stand here...

why you had written sri guru sarbloh granth sahib ji it is not sikh guru our guru is shri guru granth sahib ji you can't called sarbloh granth sahib as guru

Who gives you the authority to decide?

If you would quote " Guru Maaneyo Granth " does it mean just Siri Aad Granth Sahib ji ?

Just as the 9 Gurus did not stress on just reading their writings what makes you think the Tenth Guru would stress on reading what Himself has composed ?

If you want to follow only Siri Guru Aad Granth Sahib ji then there is no question of calling yourself Khalsa ..being Kesdhaari and tyaar bar tyaar with 5 kakkars ..in case if you are Amritdhaari..

I know this is off topic but please ..no Anti Dasam stand here...

i am not against shri dasam granth sahib nor i oppose shri sarabloh granth sahib. i believe that sikh guru is guru granth sahib sacchebadshah but yes i respect dasam granth sahib and sarbloh granth sahib as guru granth sahib. Edited by ramgharia

ਆਪਨਪੌ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਖਾਲਸਹਿ ਸੌਪਾਂ, ਦ੍ਵਤਯਿ ਰੂਪ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਾ

I (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) have passed down (my form) to the Khalsa, the second Form of mine is the Granth

Bad translation.

It says:

I have given myself to the Khalsa, my second form is Guru Grant Sahib.

Hmm... I am not sure why they are translating it like that. Maybe somebody else edited in the brackets or messed with it.

Maybe I am missing some context. Who knows.

For what it's worth, here's how I got my translation.

1. Guru Sahib is talking about sacrificing himself for the Khalsa. He has given himself to it.

2. He says my Second form is Guru Granth Sahib. Meaning first form is himself, second is Guru Granth Sahib.

ਆਪਨਪੌ - I <verb> myself

ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਖਾਲਸਹਿ - to Khalsa

ਸੌਪਾਂ - have given

I <have given> myself to Khalsa

ਦ੍ਵਤਯਿ - Second

ਰੂਪ - Form

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਾ - Satiguru Granth

here guru sahib is talking about his form /guruship

apno sri khalsa saunpa , i give my 1st form to khalsa

dutiya roop satguru granth , 2nd form is satguru granth ji

it mentions 11th guru is guru khalsa and 12th is sri satguru granth ji

latter sri guru sarbloh granth sahib ji states it clearly that

about the guru ship being tranfered to guru khalsa and sri guru granth ji

1st form is nirankar akalpurakh

2nd form is guru granth ji

3rd is guru khalsa , in flesh and bones

who carry out the hukamnamas and justice

my apologies i thought it was something else, but if i come across something more i will post here

however in the shabad mentioned

ਦ੍ਵਾਦਸਿ ਰੂਪ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਏ ਕਹਿਯਤਿ, ਦ੍ਵਾਦਸਿ-ਭਾਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਤਾ
Oh Saints of the Hari listen, in twelve forms the Satiguru appears, just as twelve phases of the sun

its clear , that the form here refers to as guru

• 5 months later...

10 Gurus in human body form, 11th in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji form, 12 in roop of the Khalsa. Point here is there there is only one Guru, but manifest in different outward forms. Also, the Khalsa is roop (form) of the Guru only, while Guru Granth Sahib ji is the Guru. 

• 4 months later...
On 22 December 2014 at 2:16 PM, ramgharia said:

jab woh ayenge tabh hum apne aap pehchan jayenge.

I think namdharis are right in there saying that guru ji was not died in 1708 at nanded but they say the his gurship to baba balak singh but what i think is that after passing guruship to guru grant sahib guruji didnt die but went somewhere and he is alive today also. i am sorry if i said anything wrong this is my veiw.

I don't think k hum Pehchan payengey....because andha ankhon waley ko nahi pakad sakta....agar ankhon wala apna hath andhey k hath mai dede to alag baat hai......I think bas ek hi rasta hai that is Love to GOD.....jin prem kio tin hi parbh payo......wo khud hi milengey...

1 hour ago, khepar777 said:

I don't think k hum Pehchan payengey....because andha ankhon waley ko nahi pakad sakta....agar ankhon wala apna hath andhey k hath mai dede to alag baat hai......I think bas ek hi rasta hai that is Love to GOD.....jin prem kio tin hi parbh payo......wo khud hi milengey...

yes, satguru apne sikho ke pass khud ayenge. 

I think ik onkar means....hamari rachna karne wala ek hai, ...Parbrahm means wo Braham se parey hai.....because Par Braham tak maya ki hadd hai....so wo maya se parey hai.....Nirankar means.....jiska koi akar nahi....wo sab mai samaya hua hai....jyoti sawroop means....jo shabad sawroop Joti hamarey sab k ander hai wo uska roop hai.....aad niranjan means....jo aad jugad se Sach chala aa raha hai......or wo kya hai....aad Sach, jugad Sach, hai bhi sach Nanak hosi bhi sach.......or wo kya hai jo aad jugad se Sach chala aa raha hai jisne is sarishti ki rachna ki hai......that is Shabad......Shabad guru surat dhun chela.....shabdey dharti....shabad akash, shabdey shabad bhaya parkash....es brahmand ki rachna shabad duara huey hai.....so shabad is God....and He is Shabad sawroop...means....means....Mola admi ban aya....aya jag jagaya..means Parmatma ensan k roop mai es duniya mai aya or unhoney soyi hui es duniya ko jagaya.. ..Actualy shiri guru gobind singh ji was not Human...He was God....jo hamarey liye ayey thay....or jab wo chahey wapis aa bhi saktey hai.....so agar unkey Darshan karney hai to.....anter Jot nirantar bani.....Ander ki Jot jo yugon yougon se chali aa rahi hai & Bani means Shabad jo hum sab k ander hai or jugon jugon se es duniyan ko tarta aa raha hai uskey....darshan karney ki sachey Dil se koshish karni hogi...ek din Guru ji hamara Sacha pyar dekh kar jarur darshan dengey....or wo humko apna hath jarur pakrayengey.....wo daya ka sagar hai....hamari bhakti ki laag jarur rakhengey......Baki koi galat likh ho gaya ho to mai hath jor kar muafi chahta hu.....

• 2 years later...