The Origin of Some Diseases

paapiman

21 hours ago, paapiman said:

Please listen to Gyani Kulwant Singh jee talking about the cause of some diseases. He mentions about lust problem (inappropriate clothing), greed, internet issue for kids, types of Krodh (Saral and Kttaehn), etc.

Bhul chuk maaf

Where is he getting his information from? 

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

Probably a variety of sources. Why u asking? Did you find something unscientific?

Bhul chuk maaf

No brother, it's just that I think it is sad that apnay don't have their paws in all sources of potentially useful information, especially scientific and biological stuff. Does he mention cell mutations as a source of disease - like cancer? I didn't watch the video. I know younger people have been conditioned from a young age to receive information in this format - but it's harder for old schoolers like me. 

12 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Does he mention cell mutations as a source of disease - like cancer? I didn't watch the video. I know younger people have been conditioned from a young age to receive information in this format - but it's harder for old schoolers like me. 

He is talking from an Ayurvedic perspective.

We had discussed (some of the terms he mentioned) this on the forum before. You were the op.

Bhul chuk maaf

13 hours ago, paapiman said:

He is talking from an Ayurvedic perspective.

We had discussed (some of the terms he mentioned) this on the forum before. You were the op.

Bhul chuk maaf

Cool.