Waheguru Gurmantar

Guest Kaur

Guest Kaur

Hi,

I have a question. If one does Waheguru Gurmantar jaap continuously whenever he remembers, can their wish come true ?

Please share experiences where wish came true with Waheguru Simran jaap.

9 hours ago, Guest Kaur said:

Hi,

I have a question. If one does Waheguru Gurmantar jaap continuously whenever he remembers, can their wish come true ?

Please share experiences where wish came true with Waheguru Simran jaap.

As you jaap continuously your mind will be at peace and balanced. There will be questions in the mind as to do you really need the wish to be fulfilled. Hukum of Akaal , Rabb da Bhaana mann ke jeevan byatit karan di chaah honi pehnji.

• 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, Kaur1510 said:

I think it depends how much you believe in reciting, how deep is your prayer, what are you asking, do you believe that it is only the Waheguru Almighty who could give you or are you just experimenting and so on.

I had astrology horoscope book thing when I was a teenager, most of the things in it were true.  One of the worrying thing written in it was that I would not have children for many years.  When I got married, I has miscarriage (first pregnancy) and I was very sure that I would not be a mother for many years now.  My parents tried for many years and after eight years of their suffering, I was born.  My only hope was Waheguru.   I got pregnant but I was expecting miscarriage any time.  I was praying while doing house chores all the time whenever I remember.  All scans came fine, but worry was always there and the only hope was I would deliver this baby if and only if Waheguru would bless me.  Finally Waheguru blessed me with healthy baby boy.

Thanks for sharing bhenji  🙏🏽, I will show this to wife. Her story is similar to yours.