Tibetan Buddhism and sikhi

Nikhil Singh

I heard that Guru sahib visited Tibet and some Buddhist Lama told me that they believe him to be the emination of guru padmasambhava because of his wisdom was like him.

I don't came across any text in Tibetan Buddhism which says such thing about guru sahib. 

Does guru Nanak talk about buddhism in his writings or any historical book or Janam saki talks about it.

6 hours ago, amardeep said:

I've been collecting budhist art through pantings, miniatures and handwritten manuscripts for years. I'm quite saddened that Sikhi does'nt have that same kind of art heritage - they''re extremely beautiful

Yes they are very beautiful. I have seen many of such paintings and manuscripts in a buddhist monastery near my house. 

12 hours ago, paapiman said:

What are the the main differences between Tantrik and other form(s) of Buddhism?

Bhul chuk maaf

Tantric Buddhism preaches ridhis and Sindhis mostly. It’s to do with powers and so forth but the rest of Buddhism mostly preaches different meditations and so forth. 

12 hours ago, paapiman said:

What are the the main differences between Tantrik and other form(s) of Buddhism?

Bhul chuk maaf

Buddhism didnt have anything to do with Tantra until it intermingled with other Asian religions in Tibet and China where local religions practiced it . It is a fusion concept and included much later after the Buddha left his earthly form.

20 minutes ago, jaikaara said:

Buddhism didnt have anything to do with Tantra until it intermingled with other Asian religions in Tibet and China where local religions practiced it . It is a fusion concept and included much later after the Buddha left his earthly form.

Also, ritualism was frowned upon during Buddha’s lifetime. He condemned blind faith and many other deceptive customs of the Brahmin priests. For more information visit this link below:

https://kadampa.org/reference/what-is-tantra