Sign in to follow this  
dalsingh101

Anyone own a cat (or cats) here?

Anyone own a cat (or cats) here? My family had one when I was a toddler (40 years ago). 

I got one that's been hanging around my garden lately. Would like to know more about them. 

Any experts? 

cats are a bad choice for pets.   They are not like dogs. A dog trains to respect, protect and answer to his owner.  The owner becomes master and the dog obeys.

Cats, on the other hand,  don't like to respond to humans. Even if you give them a name, the cat will only respond or come to you if it feels like it. Mostl, when you have some milk or plate of food..  Cats just use humans. They wander off and roam the streets all day just pissin about making territories, they ONLY come back when its time to slep or eat some grub.  

What do I think of cats?  … dirty, arrogant, manipulative,  don't respond to "no",   evil little monsters.. 

Koreans and Vietnamese got it right. They don't keep cats as pets, they cook'em up and eat them.

13 hours ago, DeNiro said:

cats are a bad choice for pets.   They are not like dogs. A dog trains to respect, protect and answer to his owner.  The owner becomes master and the dog obeys.

Cats, on the other hand,  don't like to respond to humans. Even if you give them a name, the cat will only respond or come to you if it feels like it. Mostl, when you have some milk or plate of food..  Cats just use humans. They wander off and roam the streets all day just pissin about making territories, they ONLY come back when its time to slep or eat some grub.  

What do I think of cats?  … dirty, arrogant, manipulative,  don't respond to "no",   evil little monsters.. 

Koreans and Vietnamese got it right. They don't keep cats as pets, they cook'em up and eat them.

You are right veer ji i don't like cats at all either i can't stand them at all.

Dogs are ok though as they are cute and nice to look at as well.

13 hours ago, DeNiro said:

4 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

You are right veer ji i don't like cats at all either i can't stand them at all.

Yo guys, why don't you like your massi?

Bhul chuk maaf

Cats are beautiful. 

They can survive on their own. 

Just to add:

Now I love dogs, but it has to be said, they are in some ways like having a retarded follower  (albeit a very loving and affectionate one) that is completely dependent on you. Go missing for a few days, or just leave it outside for a few hours to fend for itself and it will be in serious trouble. 

Cats can handle those streets on their own devices! Unless you have a house cat, which is the cat equivalent of a pappu who isn't allowed out because his parents are too scared of what might happen to him. lol

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Now I love dogs, but it has to be said, they are in some ways like having a retarded follower 

What? retarded?

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, dalsingh101 said:

that is completely dependent on you. Go missing for a few days, or just leave it outside for a few hours to fend for itself and it will be in serious trouble. 

It respects it's master and acknowledges who owns it. Dog's can survive very well on their own in their natural habitats like Huskies. But generally, the problem of today's dogs is that they've been too domesticated and yes, they do end up in malnutrition/ill states when abandoned. 

Gave a catnip toy to the cat. Boy is that a sight to see!!!!

Cat acted high as f**k! lol

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this