Sikhphilosophy.net - rise and fall | rejection of inner journey to Waheguru

Sikhphilosophy.net - rise and fall

Having been a member of the above forum for almost 6 years...do then suddenly get blocked without any notification or reason provided...left me slightly concerned at what has happened to what was one a great forum.

A few years ago...the forum was full of souls yearning to share experiences...members diving in and taking the journey described by our beloved Guru Ji...
but one by one, everyone started to disappear...members getting blocked...members being targeted for wanting to discuss Simran...the inner journey...a journey of self transformation and truth realization.

a Small admin group...Aman Singh, Tejwant Singh, Harry Haller ... latching onto members as soon as they mention the words Simran...or anything even remotely Mystic...
one by one, sucking the energy out of the member...

Such a shame for what was once a great forum....a forum that was open to views and discussion...but now just occupied by a small handful...

i have emailed the admin several times to ask why i was blocked....no reply...

i created another email address, created a thread asking why i was blocked...only to realize my new account was then blocked, and my thread deleted...

i contacted by email other members who often share their vision of this inner journey...only to realize they have also been blocked...

22 hours ago, chzS1ngh said:

Having been a member of the above forum for almost 6 years...do then suddenly get blocked without any notification or reason provided...left me slightly concerned at what has happened to what was one a great forum.

A few years ago...the forum was full of souls yearning to share experiences...members diving in and taking the journey described by our beloved Guru Ji...
but one by one, everyone started to disappear...members getting blocked...members being targeted for wanting to discuss Simran...the inner journey...a journey of self transformation and truth realization.

a Small admin group...Aman Singh, Tejwant Singh, Harry Haller ... latching onto members as soon as they mention the words Simran...or anything even remotely Mystic...

Such a shame for what was once a great forum....a forum that was open to views and discussion...but now just occupied by a small handful...

i created another email address, created a thread asking why i was blocked...only to realize my new account was then blocked, and my thread deleted...

i contacted by email other members who often share their vision of this inner journey...only to realize they have also been blocked...

Well, you can discuss spirituality on this forum. Admins are very broad-minded over here.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 8/11/2018 at 2:25 AM, chzS1ngh said:

Its a anti Dasam group and has been active since a few years now ..there is one self proclaimed Giani of Malaysia who is a croonie of the Spokesman group. One person who made sense was a American lady who died of cancer i believe a couple of years back probably. 

9 hours ago, jaikaara said:

Its a anti Dasam group and has been active since a few years now ..there is one self proclaimed Giani of Malaysia who is a croonie of the Spokesman group. One person who made sense was a American lady who died of cancer i believe a couple of years back probably. 

Her name was Antonio if I recall rightly. I think she was a real truth seeker and lover of bani. 

Guest Suraj Singh
On 8/10/2018 at 9:55 PM, chzS1ngh said:

Every single Sikh website I have been to is weird, except for Sikhawareness.com. I find this is the only website which has an open minded approach towards diverse views. The sad thing is that it is almost half dead! People don’t post here on regular basis like they do on other Sikh websites! Sometimes you notice the last person that posted anything on here was like 23 hrs ago, 5 days ago or even a month ago and no one even bothers to respond!

19 minutes ago, Guest Suraj Singh said:

Every single Sikh website I have been to is weird, except for Sikhawareness.com. I find this is the only website which has an open minded approach towards diverse views. The sad thing is that it is almost half dead! People don’t post here on regular basis like they do on other Sikh websites! Sometimes you notice the last person that posted anything on here was like 23 hrs ago, 5 days ago or even a month ago and no one even bothers to respond!

Yes, we've been struggling regarding traffic for few years now, but all it takes five consistent posters -20 posts a day, then five becomes 10 , 10 becomes twenty. If everyone can do their own part it will certainly help. Many thanks to paapiman, dalsingh, amardeep, lucky, sat1176 and others for consistently posting and engaging in threads. 

14 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Her name was Antonio if I recall rightly. I think she was a real truth seeker and lover of bani. 

yes bro..well i was the 'rss' agent for them because i was open about my Hindu background. Antonia was the only one supporting me , i have had telephonic conversations with her when i was on a short visit to California.

14 hours ago, jaikaara said:

yes bro..well i was the 'rss' agent for them because i was open about my Hindu background. Antonia was the only one supporting me , i have had telephonic conversations with her when i was on a short visit to California.

She helped me explore the references to nature in Gurbani. She was a good soul. It's a shame I had to leave that forum when I started my journey into the DG.

On 8/13/2018 at 9:06 PM, sarabatam said:

Yes, we've been struggling regarding traffic for few years now, but all it takes five consistent posters -20 posts a day, then five becomes 10 , 10 becomes twenty. If everyone can do their own part it will certainly help. Many thanks to paapiman, dalsingh, amardeep, lucky, sat1176 and others for consistently posting and engaging in threads. 

Mate its your ultra left wing mentality thats got things shaky...

sort your local peeps out first before you make global moves..fukin prick..

On 8/15/2018 at 2:16 AM, dalsingh101 said:

She helped me explore the references to nature in Gurbani. She was a good soul. It's a shame I had to leave that forum when I started my journey into the DG.

i was repeatedly banned otherwise i might have stayed on ..that so called giani from malaysia was a pain in the ass

On 8/13/2018 at 10:48 PM, Guest Suraj Singh said:

The content on other forums is 99% junk. It's easy to have a lot of content when it's mostly nonsense. Punjabis tend to conflate their colonial/post colonial punjabi culture with Sikhi and spend most of their time obsessing over govt conspiracy theories, reinforcing Victorian era puritanical ideas which have nothing to do with Sikhi or Punjab for that matter, and telling 'outsiders' that they are not welcome.

On 8/11/2018 at 2:25 AM, chzS1ngh said:

That site should be renamed , Tejwant philosophy.net. That guy has weird concept some of Atheistic Sikhism , with no god , no divine power death is the end concept .He just interpret Guru Granth sahib in own way and write pages and pages on it saying that Guru granth sahib our only Guru.Several people including me has asked him Sikhs need to just obey Guru Granth sahib then why to give so much importance to 5 ks , he hardly has any answer

On 8/16/2018 at 3:28 PM, kdsingh80 said:

That site should be renamed , Tejwant philosophy.net. That guy has weird concept some of Atheistic Sikhism , with no god , no divine power death is the end concept .He just interpret Guru Granth sahib in own way and write pages and pages on it saying that Guru granth sahib our only Guru.Several people including me has asked him Sikhs need to just obey Guru Granth sahib then why to give so much importance to 5 ks , he hardly has any answer

He has NO answer period. He doesn’t even believe that the Gurus were perfect but made were ordinary people and made mistakes. 

• 1 month later...

While browsing Sikhphilosophy some time back there was a thread on Sikh girls and interracial dating. Harry Haller was arguing with the someone there and he mentioned he hopes Sikh girls sleep around with as many men as possible as much as they want.Immediately I knew no way in hell is this guy Punjabi Sikh. No Punjabi Sikh man will ever say something like that even sarcastically.That was the last time I browsed that forum.

I notice that there two extreme sides of the pendulum.One side swings far into hinduism/mysticism and the other side swings far into agnosticism/rationalism.Both sides are condemned in the SGGS.I believe Sikhi exists somewhere in the middle of these two extremes.The problem is many want to change Sikhi to fit their lifestyle and belief but no one is willing to change their lifestyle to fit Sikhi.

1 minute ago, Jageera said:

The problem is many want to change Sikhi to fit their lifestyle and belief

Some even want to chnage the meanings of Gurbani to fit their lifestyle. Esp those who wish to wear flamboyant outfits that would be more in sync with carnivals and (gay) parades.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:39 AM, chatanga1 said:

Why did you need to leave?

There was intense arguing over DG at that time. And I knew that I didn't know enough about it at the time to be able to make a truly informed decision regarding its provenance and objectives - it was obvious that those arguing vehemently against it didn't either, but that didn't stop them. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

There was intense arguing over DG at that time. And I knew that I didn't know enough about it at the time to be able to make a truly informed decision regarding its provenance and objectives - it was obvious that those arguing vehemently against it didn't either, but that didn't stop them. 

If only more people had that attitude.

21 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

If only more people had that attitude.

Back in the day it also felt like a lot of the pro-DG people were also numbskulls. I mean, they'd argue for it, but it was so apparent that their knowledge of the granth was also very shallow.