What do you think about giani thakur singh

Kaju

On 8/15/2018 at 5:03 PM, paapiman said:

Irrespective of his personal life, he has brought forward many experiences of Naam abhiyasiye Singhs for the benefit of the sangat.

Nowdays every Sex maniac Babas use this logic to defend their actions.Example RAM RAHIM,ASARAM Bapu. There lawyers use this logic to defend their clients in Court!!

3 hours ago, Kaju said:

Here is the video clip:

Thakur Singh Patiale Wale da Jhooth

Let us see what our Guruji (SGGS) says abt it

Gurbani has a term for these type of people ਧ੍ਰੋਹ meaning ਧੋਖਾ, ਠਗੀ। fraud, deceit.

So what they do is they mislead people with these type of fake stories and engulf themselves with a Myanic Lifestyle.

Those who live in  ਧ੍ਰੋਹ are full of lust,anger greed 

ਓਇ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਤ ਨ ਆਖੀਅਹਿ ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ

They are not called Hari’s Saints they are the Baanaarasi-thugs (robbers, cheats). (sggs 476)

21 hours ago, Daya Singh said:

I was talking to giani thakur singh Jee about this and that the people who made the video were people who didn't like what he said about missionaries  so they created this video to defame and try and make him stop his parchaar. There is no solid evidence and have talked to him myself also another thing to note is that giani thakur singh Jee has done Sangat with many saints and I don't think he would ever do something like this. The reason they made the video was to try and make giani Jee stop his parchaar. But giani Jee won't let that happen giani Jee said let them do what they want they will get what they deserve. 

Bhull chuk Muaaf jee 

Thanks for the info above.

Daas had received information from a credible source that some missionaries were also trying to prevent the katha of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib from coming out. This was in 2016, when Gyani Harbhajan Singh jee Dhudikey was in the process of recording the entire katha.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, Daya Singh said:

Yeah giani harbhajan singh is a vidhvan and when they started there Katha they were told that they can't do Katha but they carried on and have they finished Katha all the missionaries were ashamed and came with baba jee back to bhindran kalan 

What was the reason they gave to Gyani jee, for him to not do the katha?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

On 8/15/2018 at 3:46 AM, Kaju said:

What do you think about this guy? He's said a lot of BULLSH*T over the years and Sukhpreet Udhoke has already exposed his way of looting the sangat by flat out lying to their faces. Just because he was with Sant Jarnail Singh Bindranwale for a while doesn't mean that he is something "out of the world." He's the same person who came out with his hands up fearing for his life and lied about General subheg Singh getting shaheedi and dying in his lap. He's been in too many scandals to be trusted. To name one, he also kissed another woman who he thought of as his "daughter." Kathavachaks are kissing people's wives while Guru Gobind Singh Ji said to not even fatkaar a woman's face. 

Thakur Singh is a strange person to me. He is very well versed in Gurbani, as is expected from Taksalis. But in his katha he has a tendency to over exaggerate things rather than keep them simple. He also has a disposition to stray from katha and rambIe on . I stopped listening to him a long time ago before any of this Shubeg Singh or telephone call came out. 

On 8/16/2018 at 6:28 AM, Kaju said:

But I urge everyone to stay cautious and read in between the lines. You will have correct judgement as to what is right and what is wrong. 

Absolutely. But unfortunately there are those who cannot see beyond their groupie status like our member angy.

And themselves misinterpret Gurbani to leave out the name of Nanak just to try and prove a point. These angy type fan boys can’t stand to debate any point. 

Fan boy angy can’t even discuss his own stupidity here but can crawl out of his hole to point the finger at others.

Dhadri has done way more damage than Thakur Singh has ever done. 

Satnaam.

On 8/18/2018 at 9:47 AM, angy15 said:

Let us see what our Guruji (SGGS) says abt it

Gurbani has a term for these type of people ਧ੍ਰੋਹ meaning ਧੋਖਾ, ਠਗੀ। fraud, deceit.

So what they do is they mislead people with these type of fake stories and engulf themselves with a Myanic Lifestyle.

Those who live in  ਧ੍ਰੋਹ are full of lust,anger greed 

ਓਇ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਤ ਨ ਆਖੀਅਹਿ ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ

They are not called Hari’s Saints they are the Baanaarasi-thugs (robbers, cheats). (sggs 476)

What does Gurbani call people like you? 

Who twist the Gurus word? 

And omit the authors name to try and misrepresent it?

6 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

And themselves misinterpret Gurbani to leave out the name of Nanak just to try and prove a point. These angy type fan boys can’t stand to debate any point

Well not writing Nanak name  in translation  doesn't mean it's not Nanak Bani Or the meaning changes. rest to understand the meaning of the shabad we need brain and logic which I am afraid u don't want to use.

Their can be various  interpetation of a shabad , the mool essence has to be understood.

You purposely omitted the word Nanak and purposely gave a wrong translation of the line. Others have called you out on it to discuss it but like a snake you have stayed in your hole until a topic this opens up. 

12 times of asking what brahmanism is. You still couldn’t answer. 

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

You purposely omitted the word Nanak and purposely gave a wrong translation of the line. Others have called you out on it to discuss it but like a snake you have stayed in your hole until a topic this opens up. 

12 times of asking what brahmanism is. You still couldn’t answer. 

How do you Know  i Purposefully omitted .

Why are you diverting the topic , what has brahmansim to do with this thread . .Don't you have courtesy  how to  reply a question ? Why are you contaminating this thread with your virus  affected mind. 

12th time , you are an example of that brahmansism affected virus  (please go through the thread again and recollect some pictures which I uploaded , one common picture which is similar to  your profile pic).

if you don't get  the message  ,its your misfortune.

This is how you get the  title (Vada Jathedar )

Shame !!!

I know you purposely distorted the bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You are the Ram Rai of these times. If you had any shame at all you would have apologised and edited your post. 

But the fact is that you don’t want to. You want to show us here that you are pleased with your distortion of Gurbani and you want us to accept that. 

Whats also despicable about your post is that you attempted to derail dhadri topic but failed and now are trying the same here. 

What virus do you have that makes you insult SGGS over and over?

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

I know you purposely distorted the bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You are the Ram Rai of these times. If you had any shame at all you would have apologised and edited your post. 

But the fact is that you don’t want to. You want to show us here that you are pleased with your distortion of Gurbani and you want us to accept that. 

Whats also despicable about your post is that you attempted to derail dhadri topic but failed and now are trying the same here. 

What virus do you have that makes you insult SGGS over and over?

. You just don't get it right .I never distorted the shabad plz read it again .As I said  translations can be different because shabad is in poetic form but the message is entact.it is Nanak Bani.what is the debate abt it.

Is it fine now

ਲਗੁ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਰਹੀਐ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਿਛੁ ਸੁਣੀਐ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਹੀਐ ॥
Jab Lag Dhuneeaa Reheeai Naanak Kishh Suneeai Kishh Keheeai ||

As long as one lives in this world,  Nanak !! one must listen  to others and express oneself to the others (to find the truth)

No it’s not fine because it is not sincere on your part. You are afflicted by a virus that makes you feel you know more than the Gurus. You have only amended it because I have exposed your virus-riddled thinking. 

If you really wanted to change it you could have done many weeks ago. 

On 8/18/2018 at 12:45 AM, samurai2 said:

He is well versed, but fell.too kaam..

Alot...like a few members here, ie admin and cut.

Its no hoo haa that a spiritual person falls for kaam....

look at previous post from 'kaurs' and how they(lucky and bhagat) readily respond, especially when it comes to physical intercourse.. 

To reiterate the point, pay attention..

I'm a bad pursh, so all good, but atleast  pay attention to the so called good pursh on sikhawareness....

Be ready people.. 

No dump analogies here.

meditate while we dump..lol

all  those impressed .. fukin pussies .. 

come to the battlefield... 

53 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Gurmukh Gyanis are not suppose to meet with women alone. They should meet them in Sangat. If the meeting has to be a closed door one, then the woman must be accompanied by her husband, brother, son, etc.

Srimaan Sant Baba Nand Singh jee Kaleranwale was very strict in this regards. Any Jatha member caught talking to a woman, other than his mother or sister, was expelled from the Jatha.

Any sort of physical contact (hugging, kissing, patting, shaking hands*, etc) with women must also be avoided. Sri Satguru jee (Tenth Master) would only touch women (other than his wives) with his arrow or siropa. 

If Gyani Thakur Singh jee had strictly followed the above protocols, he would have never fallen into such a controversy.

* - We have to shake hands, especially in western countries with women at workplaces. Handshaking is a normal professional way of greeting people in the west, so this case would be a bit exceptional for Sikhs of the west. Refusing a handshake might be perceived as rude/impolite by the other party. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Veere sangat forgets that the person is a kathakaar..they do sewa as if he is some great Guru..i somehow cannot do what they do ..if the kathakaar is aged at the most i will touch his feet. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 1:17 PM, angy15 said:

SGGS sees both men and women in equal light.flithy minds is according to one's individual deeds,action and how he /she perceives the world and it is not gender specific.

So the notion  of that invisible mahapurush abt the wealth,women is not accordance to gurmat principle.

Satnam

Women are more lustful than men that is why in all cultures virginity for women is called their dignity. That is also why "pati-parmeshwar" concept was developed for them. The ancients were much smarter than you think, their society was controlled.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/psyched/200805/why-do-women-have-erotic-rape-fantasies

I never knew this until I read a verse from Mohini avatar about rape and wanted to research more to see if there were any studies on it.  

Today,  feminism has ruined us, "equal rights for women" more like encouraging women to become men,  something which is against nature. That is why our society is falling apart,  however that's another topic and rather off track for this particular thread. 

On 9/10/2018 at 1:44 PM, tva prasad said:

Today,  feminism has ruined us, "equal rights for women" more like encouraging women to become men,  something which is against nature. That is why our society is falling apart,  however that's another topic and rather off track for this particular thread. 

That's a thread I'd like to read !

On 8/20/2018 at 7:16 AM, samurai2 said:

To reiterate the point, pay attention..

I'm a bad pursh, so all good, but atleast  pay attention to the so called good pursh on sikhawareness....

Be ready people.. 

No dump analogies here.

meditate while we dump..lol

all  those impressed .. fukin pussies .. 

come to the battlefield... 

Yeah we will come to the battlefield with the shakti of Gurbani while you soil your pants.

Bro, stop making assumptions! Just because someone meditates does not mean they cannot go to the battle field and destroy you into bits.

You calling those who meditate "pussies" does make a man's blood boil. 

Which Shastar have u mastered til date? 

On 8/15/2018 at 12:33 PM, paapiman said:

Irrespective of his personal life, he has brought forward many experiences of Naam abhiyasiye Singhs for the benefit of the sangat.

Bhul chuk maaf

If you ever bothered to read the SGGS yourself and did amal on what the Guru Sahib ji is saying, you will not need to listen to others  or even pass judgements on them! 

Take it from me, Once and When, we follow the Gurus’ Teachings genuinely, the Teachings of the Gurus’ reflect in everything we do in our personal lives! Our personal lives become what the Teachings teach us!

What is so good in hearing about other nam abhiyasis’ personal experiences, when you haven’t even learned the first thing about abhiyas? No abhiyasi has the same experiences on the path of nam! Everyone has a different milestone, different signpost, different guidance on this path! Instead of wasting your time on listening to hearsay, walk the path yourself to know it! No need to brag about your experiences on the nam path! Once you have savoured it, you will not be able to say or vocalise anything about it! Stop being empty vessels, walk the path yourselves and see if you will be left with the need to waste your time to listen to other abhiyasis’ experiences! 

Have you ever seen a dumb or mute describe anyone the taste of mithayee? No.

15 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Yeah we will come to the battlefield with the shakti of Gurbani while you soil your pants.

Bro, stop making assumptions! Just because someone meditates does not mean they cannot go to the battle field and destroy you into bits.

You calling those who meditate "pussies" does make a man's blood boil. 

Which Shastar have u mastered til date? 

1. Would love to see that. Have you been in unpredictable violent situations? if not how do you know you will be ready for battle. This may not be the romantic battle on the field it may be a civil riot.

2. Aint got issue with those meditate if i did  i wouldn't claim to be a sikh. You have sant and yodeh meditating, i have an issue with pappus who do the flowery meditation then act like they yodeh when they aint gonna do sh1te.

3. If your blood is boiling from my posts and your not doing f'all about real sikh issues out there then  you are defo a phudu.

4. my display name should give you an indication as to which weapon i am training with. 

do you even train? or are you a pot belly meditating how brave you will be in battle when in reality you will avoid confrontation. 

14 hours ago, samurai2 said:

1. Would love to see that. Have you been in unpredictable violent situations? if not how do you know you will be ready for battle. This may not be the romantic battle on the field it may be a civil riot.

2. Aint got issue with those meditate if i did  i wouldn't claim to be a sikh. You have sant and yodeh meditating, i have an issue with pappus who do the flowery meditation then act like they yodeh when they aint gonna do sh1te.

3. If your blood is boiling from my posts and your not doing f'all about real sikh issues out there then  you are defo a phudu.

4. my display name should give you an indication as to which weapon i am training with. 

do you even train? or are you a pot belly meditating how brave you will be in battle when in reality you will avoid confrontation. 

1. Yes, I have been in violent situations since child hood, in my village i India I was known as ""Khan Bahadur". 

2. I agree with this point, sorry for misunderstanding. 

3. Yes I would be a "phudu" if that was the case. 

4. Wakizashi? Noice, mate!

Bro, believe me, I'm a man of my word if I couldn't do shit I wouldn't have said all that to you. Got'em six-pack, I do kung-fu, wrestling and yoga, to condition my body.