What do you think about giani thakur singh

Kaju

20 hours ago, tva prasad said:

1. Yes, I have been in violent situations since child hood, in my village i India I was known as ""Khan Bahadur". 

2. I agree with this point, sorry for misunderstanding. 

3. Yes I would be a "phudu" if that was the case. 

4. Wakizashi? Noice, mate!

Bro, believe me, I'm a man of my word if I couldn't do shit I wouldn't have said all that to you. Got'em six-pack, I do kung-fu, wrestling and yoga, to condition my body.

So you are from India? Are you a sullah (muslim)..If you're takin the piss with your comment then fair play. if not then unless you are a sullah, i cont see why you are proud of that title.. Khan Bahadur.. 

I was about to give a sakhi from the oral tradition of Nihangs. But now i realise, unlike books, this tradition is only for those who have personal contact with that tradition. ( having said that, there have been phudus saying this shit openly for ego purposes)..

Any way please refer to my name as Samurai Ji.. please...as you have lovingly done to your fantasy boyfriend Bhagati JI.. .

You need to join the dhandri lot, they like abit of arse..

57 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

So you are from India? Are you a sullah (muslim)..If you're takin the piss with your comment then fair play. if not then unless you are a sullah, i cont see why you are proud of that title.. Khan Bahadur.. 

I was about to give a sakhi from the oral tradition of Nihangs. But now i realise, unlike books, this tradition is only for those who have personal contact with that tradition. ( having said that, there have been phudus saying this shit openly for ego purposes)..

Any way please refer to my name as Samurai Ji.. please...as you have lovingly done to your fantasy boyfriend Bhagati JI.. .

You need to join the dhandri lot, they like abit of arse..

I'm a Sikh bro. There's nothing wrong with that title it was just a nick name.

Get the admin cut out of here don't talk to me. You're not the least bit polite. You're the admin cut arse. 

11 hours ago, samurai2 said:

,Well if anyone associated my name with a paki name, i will run riot.

Yes i'm not polite. 

But why did you not say 'Samurai Ji like Bhagat Ji'

Bhagat is really taking you for a ride...lol

I really feel i need to go from this site .lol, simply cos you do not even get the banter.lol

So that was banter? What sort of banter are you looking for?

A friend of mine just met with Sant Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowalwale. He said it's okay to do paath of these kinds of Banis but don't do lots of repetitions without the appropriate viddhi. There is special viddhi for Brahm Kavach or Chandi di Var if your going to be doing tons of abhyaas of these. It's not for everyone. So speak to proper Mahapurkh before you start doing lots. These Banian are different than our regular nitnem Banis, the maryada for doing lots of abhyaas is much more sukt. 

He mentioned, for example, that a singh came to him who had done chalisa of Chandi di Vaar without the appropriate viddhi. After about 20 days he came to see Baba ji b/c blood had started coming out of his stool, his nose, his mouth... There is a right way to go about doing these things so you should speak to a mahapurkh before beginning. 

Whatever gyani says, has to be taken with a pinch of salt.  It's a well known fact that he is gappi and likes to exaggerate.

As for the allegations,  ..and the incidence,.. I do know who the family is and some of their relations.  I can't say on here who they are, but they have a well known business around wednesbury/wolverhampton area in West Midlands.  

Regardless, Gyani jee has done some good kathas in the past but I don't listen to him any longer, and stopped many years ago.  on my personal scale of whether I would make effort to go listen to him, i'd say 2/10.  Whereas for someone like Baba Darshan Dakki sahib..it would be 11/10.. 

8 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I do know who the family is and some of their relations.  I can't say on here who they are, but they have a well known business around wednesbury/wolverhampton area in West Midlands.  

Do you believe in the lady's side of the story?

Was this lady having martial problems, when this alleged incident took place?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/24/2018 at 12:30 AM, Xylitol said:

A friend of mine just met with Sant Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowalwale. He said it's okay to do paath of these kinds of Banis but don't do lots of repetitions without the appropriate viddhi. There is special viddhi for Brahm Kavach or Chandi di Var if your going to be doing tons of abhyaas of these. It's not for everyone. So speak to proper Mahapurkh before you start doing lots. These Banian are different than our regular nitnem Banis, the maryada for doing lots of abhyaas is much more sukt. 

He mentioned, for example, that a singh came to him who had done chalisa of Chandi di Vaar without the appropriate viddhi. After about 20 days he came to see Baba ji b/c blood had started coming out of his stool, his nose, his mouth... There is a right way to go about doing these things so you should speak to a mahapurkh before beginning. 

there is a video of one of the Singhs of Charhdikala jatha taking santhia from Giani Gurvinder Singh ji Nangli wherein the Singh mentions about his abhyas experience 

On 9/26/2018 at 10:24 AM, DeNiro said:

Whatever gyani says, has to be taken with a pinch of salt.  It's a well known fact that he is gappi and likes to exaggerate.

I know and its the main reason I stopped listening to him. He is a very learned person but ruins it with his exaggeration.

When we listen to preachers we should also do our own research as well. As well as Thakur Singh, I've stopped listening to Ghaggri and Dhunda because of the same issue. They tell lies or mislead people.

My friend who started to listen to Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale kept his kes and started to read gurbani everyday and has because really firm on Gurmat marg after listening to Sant Ranjit Singhs diwans. However after Sant Ranjit Singh morphed in ghaghri, I sent my friend the video of ghaghri talking about "recharging batteries" and "ਰੱਬ ਦੇ ਨਿਜਮ ਤੋੜ ਕੇ ਰੱਬ ਨੂੰ ਕਵੇਂ ਖੁਸ਼ ਕਰ ਸਕਦਾ " when ghaghri was saying that waking up at amritvela is against Waheguru, my friend stopped listening to him.

I don't understand why the likes of Thakur Singh, dhunda and Ghaghri feel that they need to tell lies/exaggerate when Gurmat by itself needs no such premise.

on my personal scale of whether I would make effort to go listen to him, i'd say 2/10.

Lol thats generous.

Whereas for someone like Baba Darshan Dakki sahib..it would be 11/10..  

Sant Darshan Singh Dhakki wale is a great parcharak.