What do you think about giani thakur singh

Kaju

Your  Designation as a jathedar is same as present jathedar. Hopless.You yourself are not quite well versed with Gurmat teaching

Hasn't God Given men a intellect  to live aaccording to his Hukum. Isn't its  man mind  to understand his Hukum.

If its raining  its his hukum,However to  be wet or dry is your will .

Putting hand inside a burning fire is your WILL  not his hukum.

Similarly attack on Darbar Sahib is  not his Hukum but a deliberate tactics  which was created by humans(Indian Government)

So stop playing this game  .This i have seen earlier when you taksali don't have an justification to a query you play this Hukum card.

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

So, how do you interpret the following verse (part of Nitnem)?

ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥

then why blame indian government,indian army for the attack.we should blame akal purakh.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, paapiman said:

Do you believe in the lady's side of the story?

Was this lady having martial problems, when this alleged incident took place?

Bhul chuk maaf

I have family in the same area that the lady was from. The family I visited a couple of years ago told me about the incidence and another one of their cousins knew this family quite well from the impression they gave.

Whether I believe in the lady's story isn't going to make a difference for anything.   Anyone who side with the lady, automatically becomes gyani ji's enemy and vice versa.  

Gurbani is very clear that we shouldn't judge "anyone" and neither should we take sides.  I can honestly say that I have problems judging my own actions. I can never be a true judge

Nānak parkẖe āp ka▫o ṯā pārakẖ jāṇ.
O Nanak, if someone judges himself, only then is he known as a real judge.

I've explained what I think of gyani ji earlier.  I'm no fan, but I've already taken and learned what I can from his kathas. 

The first question about believing the lady would be "is she lying"  Well, from the character impressions I got; it was hard to imagine this.  and no, I hadn't heard anyone mention marital problems at the time.  No idea where that came from.  I cannot mention the surname of the family or their business since I don't have the right or permission to do so.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:24 AM, DeNiro said:

As for the allegations,  ..and the incidence,.. I do know who the family is and some of their relations.  I can't say on here who they are, but they have a well known business around wednesbury/wolverhampton area in West Midlands.  

4 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Whether I believe in the lady's story isn't going to make a difference for anything.   Anyone who side with the lady, automatically becomes gyani ji's enemy and vice versa.  

It might have been a case of misunderstanding. For instance, a male might inadvertently touch a woman's bosom or her butt. She might take it in the wrong way, but the guy could be completely innocent. In such an hypothetical situation, one can understand the viewpoint of both the parties involved.

Bottomline - God knows what happened.

Bhul chuk maaf

6 minutes ago, paapiman said:

For instance, a male might inadvertently touch a woman's bosom or her butt. She might take it in the wrong way, but the guy could be completely innocent. In such an hypothetical situation, one can understand the viewpoint of both the parties involved.

@DeNiro - God knows what really happened in the video below, but there is a chance that the pastor was innocent.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...

Nowdays this Gappi Thakur is busy marketing his new product to the sangat by the name "Braham Kavach".No where in history we find mentioned of sikhs using  Braham Kavach in battlefield nor when Darbar sahib was attacked in 1984   not even in Dasam Granth .In fact Guru Gobind singh in DG rejects this kind of fake kavach .

ਭੂਜੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਤ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਬਿਨਾ ਸਰਨ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਨ ਅਉਰੈ ਉਪਾਯੰ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਦੇਵ ਦਈਤੰ ਕਹਾ ਰੰਕ ਰਾਯੰ 

Without coming under His Refuge, there is no other measure for protection, may be a god, demon, pauper or a king. 

ਬਿਨਾ ਸਰਨ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਨ ਕੋਟੈ ਉਪਾਯੰ ॥੭੬॥

May be the Sovereign and may be the courtiers, without coming under His shelter, millions of measures for protection will be useless. 76. 

ਜਿਤੇ ਜੀਵ ਜੰਤੰ ਸੁ ਦੁਨੀਅੰ ਉਪਾਯੰ ॥ ਸਭੈ ਅੰਤ ਕਾਲੰ ਬਲੀ ਕਾਲ ਘਾਯੰ ॥

All the creatures created by Him in the world will ultimately be killed by the mighty KAL. 

ਬਿਨਾ ਸਰਨ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਨਹੀ ਔਰ ਓਟੰ ॥ ਲਿਖੇ ਜੰਤ੍ਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਪੜ੍ਹੇ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਕੋਟੰ ॥੭੭॥

There is no other protection without coming under His shelter, even though many Yantras be written and millions of Mantras be recited.77. 

Clearly it shows this Conman Thakur  is  trying to impose Brahamanvad into sikh  psyche.We should be aware of it. 

15 hours ago, angy15 said:

Clearly it shows this Conman Thakur  is  trying to impose Brahamanvad into sikh  psyche.We should be aware of it.

Of course we should be. But its no use in being aware of people like Thakur Singh, yet supporting people are are actively against Gurbani, like ghaghri wala who say that rab is kudrat when Gurbani clearly says it isn't.

15 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

like ghaghri wala who say that rab is kudrat when Gurbani clearly says it isn't.

This discussion  is not abt Dhandriwala but abt Thakur singh.express your  frustrations in relavant topic .

Just to clarify your doubt he never said "Kudrat he Rabb hai".what he said is "Kudrat vich vasiya Rabb ".their is difference between two.check your facts.

No, he didn't say "Kudrat vich vasiya Rabb " which every knowlegabel Sikh agrees with. He said that the kudrat itself is Rabb.

7 hours ago, angy15 said:

This discussion  is not abt Dhandriwala but abt Thakur singh.express your  frustrations in relavant topic .

The theme of the topic are the same. Lying preachers.

Thakur Singh talks a lot of nonsense but it is not against the principles of Gurmat. He just over-exaggerates. Whereas your guru ghaghri wala talks directly against gurmat principles.

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Thakur Singh talks a lot of nonsense but it is not against the principles of Gurmat

Are you mentally alright. 😨

you mean to say  speaking nonsense is a principle of Gurmat.what kind of justification is this.

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

No, he didn't say "Kudrat vich vasiya Rabb " which every knowlegabel Sikh agrees with. He said that the kudrat itself is Rabb.

You are wrong he never said.i have watched the original video abt his view on this.

4 hours ago, angy15 said:

you mean to say  speaking nonsense is a principle of Gurmat.what kind of justification is this.

No, you deviant. What I'm saying is that by saying there are 18ft shaheeds or whatever Thakur Singh has not gone against the essence of Gurmat, but by saying that kudrat is rabb, or that there is no reincarnation is absolutely against gurmat principle.

4 hours ago, angy15 said:

You are wrong he never said.i have watched the original video abt his view on this.

Watch it 12 times and you might understand.

43 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

No, you deviant. What I'm saying is that by saying there are 18ft shaheeds or whatever Thakur Singh has not gone against the essence of Gurmat, but by saying that kudrat is rabb, or that there is no reincarnation is absolutely against gurmat principle.

Thank you veer ji just because the human eye can't see anything its only karani wale mahapurshs that can see shaheed singhs, jinns, bhoots prets. 

Just because air electricity pain is not visible does not mean they don't exist same is with these gupt shaktis around us.

Its all these science missionarys that have made gurmat gurbani to their own views thoughts rather than saying sat bachan as purtan gursikhs would do.

10 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

You Still did not clarified how speaking nonsense is part of Gurmat.

10 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Watch it 12 times and you might understand.

Watch What ?

You are really suffering from Dhandraiphobia . You are spiritual dead soul who belive speaking  nonsense is part of Gurmat  .Just wasting your life chanting  Braham Kavach.

10 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Thank you veer ji just because the human eye can't see anything its only karani wale mahapurshs that can see shaheed singhs, jinns, bhoots prets. 

You sound like more of a pujari  and brahmin rather khalsa .

And don't call Gappi Thakur  a mahapurush  He is just a shrewd Salesman and nothing else.

Just because air electricity pain is not visible does not mean they don't exist same is with these gupt shaktis around us.

True warriors are born on the battlefield! 

To WIN, battles  tactics  defines the victory and loosing 

Read abt Guru Gobind Singh and his forty sikhs along with two sons fought with  unprecendented valour and  courage.

Wars are not fought and won  by chanting Braham Kavach  (envoking gupt shaktis).

ts all these science missionarys that have made gurmat gurbani to their own views thoughts rather than saying sat bachan as purtan gursikhs would do.

Missionaries and Dhandriwala  are  your worst nightmare .

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

You Still did not clarified how speaking nonsense is part of Gurmat.

Speaking nonsense is not part of gurmat but it is not anti gurmat.  Thakur Singh’s nonsense is not a direct attack on gurmat. 

However ghaghris teachings that reincarnation is in the mind only or that kudrat is Rabb is a direct attack on gurmat. 

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

You are really suffering from Dhandraiphobia . You are spiritual dead soul who belive speaking  nonsense is part of Gurmat  .Just wasting your life chanting  Braham Kavach.

I don’t know what brahman kavach is .You are really suffering from being a cult follower. What soul are you talking about? According to your cult leader ghaghri there is no soul. You are one of those cult followers whom ghaghri  has been kissing so he can give them some mantar. 

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

Omg! Listen to the cult follower! Your guru ghaghri was born in which battlefield? The one where he soiled his pyjama and had to hide in some Biharis mud hut after shooting his own cult follower in his head?

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

Missionaries and Dhandriwala  are  your worst nightmare .

You’re right. I don’t want a man dressed as a drag queen trying to kiss me to give me some mantra like ghagri kissed harinder. You can carrying on kissing him all you like .

I think Giani Thakur Singh is one the best orators of katha we've had in a long while. I do think he needs to exercise much more and lose weight though. His weight problem seems to be getting worse and worse. I learnt more about santhiya from listening to his audios than anyone else. 

As for trying to kiss a women. 

I'm confused about this. Yes, it's wrong for a married man to do this, but in the context of all the other gundh and greed that goes on around us (including in our panth), I actually find it hard to think this is something major. Distasteful - yes. But we've seen apnay do a lot worse.

22 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think Giani Thakur Singh is one the best orators of katha we've had in a long while. I do think he needs to exercise much more and lose weight though. His weight problem seems to be getting worse and worse. I learnt more about santhiya from listening to his audios than anyone else. 

Veer ji you are correct its after listening to his katha that i with Waheguru's kirpa got into reading all the banis that i am into now and no preacher has had this type of effect on me until now.

Yes his weight is giving him problems like sugar levels,digestive and eyes he mentioned in his katha.

11 hours ago, angy15 said:

To WIN, battles  tactics  defines the victory and loosing 

Read abt Guru Gobind Singh and his forty sikhs along with two sons fought with  unprecendented valour and  courage.

Wars are not fought and won  by chanting Braham Kavach  (envoking gupt shaktis).

True warriors also read Sri Dasam Granth yudh banis like Chandi Di Vaar, Shastar Naam Mala,Chandi Chirtar,Ugardanti and many more banis.

But no people like you and your missi

Have you read any of these banis ? No i didn't think so !! 

I have had a chance with Waheguru's kirpa to read these. 

Brahm Kavach is gurbani whether you believe it or not i really don't care as i know you will never read it.

Dasam Bani is full oy yudh tatics stragies but how people like you will never understand is not my problem.

8 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Brahm Kavach is gurbani whether you believe it or not i really don't care as i know you will never read it.

It clearly shows you don't trust  SGGS and DG .

Missionaries are better pracharaks than your fake taksali  who are propagating kachi Bani like BK.

Shame

12 hours ago, angy15 said:

You sound like more of a pujari  and brahmin rather khalsa .

And don't call Gappi Thakur  a mahapurush  He is just a shrewd Salesman and nothing else.

I sound like a pujari brahmin thats rich coming from you. 

What about people like you who are discarding our own banis from sri dasam granth and even raagmala.

You are way worse going against guru jis teachings