What do you think about giani thakur singh

Kaju

12 hours ago, manraj19 said:

Honestly, you need to stop doing nindiya of kathavachaks and Sant Mahapurakhs!  Do you know, p’man, chatanga and their followers of which you are one of, are not going to be there to sweet talk the Dharamraj when you leave your sharir at the end! Think about it and ask yourself, are these people going to accompany you at the Dharamraj’s court of justice, which in its abbreviation form can also be known as DCoJ?

Veer ji since when did i do any nindiya of sants mahapurshs etc ? 

I respect all mahapurshs sants etc and i only follow Guru Sahib Jis bani and i will never do any nindiya of any sant as the 13th asatpathi of sukhmani sahib is based on what happens to a nindak.

My veers paapiman chatanga have never done any nindiya of any sants and they are well more knowledged than me as i am always learning new things from their posts everyday.

6 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

If we can get gian from someone/something we should, instead of finding faults within them. We should not be worshiping them or idolising them as some people may do ***cough, cough... Dhadri fan accounts on insta and people calling giani thakur singh ji a brahmgiani...cough, cough***

Right now, we are like young trees that need a stick (gian from trustworthy parcharik, etc.) to support them to stand up right. However, once one gets to a certain stage, one gets gian from within without ever acquiring it from outside sources, also gurbani begins to make more sense as deeper philosophies are understood. We can learn from both, positive as well as negative people, but are we willing to? 

Don't put anyone on a pedestal. Respect anyone who helps you in any way to raise your surti, but don't put them on a pedestal.   Yes, gianni is not a brahmgyaani as brahmgyanee is a misused  term in my opinion.  Brahmgyanee is not referred to a jeev.    A jeev/manook with physical body comes to a life end.  Brahmygaani is an avastha of the mind. That mind sits in Prakash/turiya avastha all the while.  The Sukhmani sahib references are for the brahmgian state of mind and not a physical jeev.

Just now, DeNiro said:

Don't put anyone on a pedestal. Respect anyone who helps you in any way to raise your surti, but don't put them on a pedestal.   Yes, gianni is not a brahmgyaani as brahmgyanee is a misused  term in my opinion.  Brahmgyanee is not referred to a jeev.    A jeev/manook with physical body comes to a life end.  Brahmygaani is an avastha of the mind. That mind sits in Prakash/turiya avastha all the while.  The Sukhmani sahib references are for the brahmgian state of mind and not a physical jeev.

Well said, veer ji. 

4 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Now we should be very cautious of what type and from where the gyan we are getting from

Now as this being a Sikh forum so the primary source of our gyan should be coming from SGGS .Teachings of  Gurbani is universal and for the masses and in whatever avasthaa their mind is 

It should should be explained with Gurbani Framework and not adulterated from outside  with something which doesn't add any spritual nourishment like the video of "Oranges from the Heavens"

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

Brahmygaani is an avastha of the mind

Who is a Brahmgyani clearly defined  by Guruji as

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥
ਮਨਿ ਸਾਚਾ ਮੁਖਿ ਸਾਚਾ ਸੋਇ ॥
ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਪੇਖੈ ਏਕਸੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਕੋਇ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਇਹ ਲਛਣ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਹੋਇ ॥੧॥ ਪੰਨਾਂ ੨੭੨

Meaning: ਜਿਸ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਮਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਦਾ-ਥਿਰ ਰਹਿਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਵੱਸਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਮੂੰਹੋਂ ਭੀ ਉਸ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਜਪਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਇੱਕ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਿਤੇ ਭੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦਾ,

ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ ! ਉਹ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਗੁਣਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਦਕਾ ‘ਬ੍ਰਹਮਗਿਆਨੀ’ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ।

22 hours ago, tva prasad said:
22 hours ago, DeNiro said:

What gyan do you expect when fools like him does a very ridiculous Katha.

This is a classical example of  hijacking of sikh teaching.they have reduced the sikh ideology to mythology just like hindu .

No wonder where our sikhi is heading if this is the quality of our katha vichar.

22 hours ago, angy15 said:

Now as this being a Sikh forum so the primary source of our gyan should be coming from SGGS .

Primary source of our gyan comes from Gubani, which includes Gurbanis from

• Sri Ad Guru Granth Sahib jee Maharaaj
  • Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib jee
  • Sri Sarabloh Granth Sahib jee

Then, we also have secondary sources:

• Rehatname (more than 10 in number)
  • Hukamname

Bhul chuk maaf

45 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Primary source of our gyan comes from Gubani, which includes Gurbanis from

• Sri Ad Guru Granth Sahib jee Maharaaj
  • Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib jee
  • Sri Sarabloh Granth Sahib jee

Then, we also have secondary sources:

• Rehatname (more than 10 in number)
  • Hukamname

Bhul chuk maaf

That is your taksali based opinion .

I go by the panth pravanith akal takht mariyada .

Suprised bhai Gurdas Varan not included.

49 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Firstly, mind your language when talking about a good Sikh preacher.

Why should  i mind my language.This guy says that Guru Gobind ordered  attack on Akal Takht .Isn't this a foolish argument by foolish man.

If we accept his logic Then why are we blaming Indian Government for the attack.RIDICULOUS

3 minutes ago, angy15 said:

I go by the panth pravanith akal takht mariyada .

Suprised bhai Gurdas Varan not included.

Currently, we don't have any Panth Parvanith Akal Takht Maryada.

You can definitely add the works of Bhai saab Bhai Gurdas jee (Vaaran and Kabit savaiye) to the list. 

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

Currently, we don't have any Panth Parvanith Akal Takht Maryada.

You can definitely add the works of Bhai saab Bhai Gurdas jee (Vaaran and Kabit savaiye) to the list. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Doesn't matter
It is still accepted by majority sikhs barring Taksali ,Deras.

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Firstly, mind your language when talking about a good Sikh preacher.

Secondly, he has already apologized for his mistake. 

Bhul chuk maaf

This is not a apology.He says if sangat finds its wrong.

I think you need to clarify regarding the description given in the you tube .I will quote here

"ਵਿਰੋਧੀ ਧਿਰਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਤੇ ਅਟੈਕ ਬਾਰੇ ਜੋ ਕਲਿਪ ਕੱਟ ਕੇ ਪਾਈ ਗਈ ਗ਼ਲਤ ਰੂਪ ਚ ਸੰਗਤ ਚ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ https://youtu.be/B1040Pru6m8 ਉਸ ਲਈ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਜੇ ਇਹ ਗ਼ਲਤ ਗੱਲ ਲੱਗੀ ਤਾਂ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸੰਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਰੂਪ ਜਾਣਕੇ ਮੰਗੀ ਮਾਫ਼ੀ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਗਤ ਅਗੇ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਾਲੀ ਗੱਲ ਲਈ ਪੰਜੇ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਮੁਆਫ਼ੀ ਮੰਗੀ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਕੀਤੀ "

What he meant is whatever he said is correct but if sangat finds it objectionable. i will apologize but this incident happened. What nonsense is this.

Please clarify !!

13 minutes ago, angy15 said:

This is not a apology.He says if sangat finds its wrong.

I think you need to clarify regarding the description given in the you tube .I will quote here

"ਵਿਰੋਧੀ ਧਿਰਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਤੇ ਅਟੈਕ ਬਾਰੇ ਜੋ ਕਲਿਪ ਕੱਟ ਕੇ ਪਾਈ ਗਈ ਗ਼ਲਤ ਰੂਪ ਚ ਸੰਗਤ ਚ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ https://youtu.be/B1040Pru6m8 ਉਸ ਲਈ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਜੇ ਇਹ ਗ਼ਲਤ ਗੱਲ ਲੱਗੀ ਤਾਂ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸੰਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਰੂਪ ਜਾਣਕੇ ਮੰਗੀ ਮਾਫ਼ੀ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਗਤ ਅਗੇ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਾਲੀ ਗੱਲ ਲਈ ਪੰਜੇ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਮੁਆਫ਼ੀ ਮੰਗੀ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਕੀਤੀ "

What he meant is whatever he said is correct but if sangat finds it objectionable. i will apologize but this incident happened. What nonsense is this.

Please clarify !!

Did Operation Blue star occur within the Hukam of Akal Purakh or not?

Yes or No?

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

Did Operation Blue star occur within the Hukam of Akal Purakh or not?

Yes or No?

Bhul chuk maaf

Fooling everyone so when you don't have answer you bring his Hukum  in front.

My answer is NO.

If it goes by this logic

1.than 1984 sikh riot was also according to his hukum

2.Dhandrianwala preaching is also in his hukum

3.Rapes of Girls is also his hukum

4. Declining of Sikh religion is also his Hukum

It is better not to comment like this  and let people think you are a fool than to comment  it and remove all doubt.