What do you think about giani thakur singh

Kaju

14 minutes ago, angy15 said:

It clearly shows you don't trust  SGGS and DG .

Missionaries are better pracharaks than your fake taksali  who are propagating kachi Bani like BK.

Shame

I have more faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji than you will ever have.

How many of your missionarys have given shaheedi for the panth ? 

Your own dhadrian wale soiled his pants when he saw blood bullets. Maybe you should ask what colour was his underwear when he was running from the gunmen ?

Damdami Taksal was started by Baba Deep Singh Ji and just cos you don't believe in Brahm Kavach doesn't mean everyone has the same thinking as you.

18 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Why are you making faking  arguments I never said anything on this regard.

You are starting the arguments on here and i don't need to say anything when you are clearly displaying it via your choice of words and language.

Is this what you learn from your missionarys how to create divide and hate between fellow sikhs cos i hate arguing on here.

12 hours ago, angy15 said:

Missionaries and Dhandriwala  are  your worst nightmare .

Are you sure ? Is that why all you missionarys started to scream and cry like babies when your amrik chandigrah got punched at southall gurdwara.

I think Damdami Taksal is your worest nightmare as all your preachers are walking around with govt police gunman.

8 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

s this what you learn from your missionarys how to create divide and hate between fellow sikhs cos i hate arguing on here

I am not missinarory  firstly. But I do listen to them to understand tat gurmat because you taksali have nothing to teach you have your own version of Sikhi.

Your sikhi is based on mythical sakhis and empty ritual.

You spirituality is just to worship and glorify your mahapurakh.

Your foolish pracharaks says Guru Gobind Singh is a sibling of luv Kush.

You are just extension of hindu in our sikh religion.

All Dhandriwala and missionary are doing is cleaning this mess.

You really want to make it sikhi and taksali let's do it I am really gonna exposed your fake  ideology.

are you sure don't need professional help as you spend so much of your time arguing on here and wrecking the atompherse of this great site ?

Great site!! Are you joking.You first change the name of this site to BRAHAMVAD 2.0 you are not doing justice to the name sikhawareness.com

I suggest you go to sikhsangat.com as you will find many of your type of mindset users who will agree with you as you will nev

Thanks for your advice!! I hope it's a good platform to discuss tat gurmat not like this discussion forum practicing pseudo sikhi. 

22 hours ago, angy15 said:

taksali have nothing to teach you have your own version of Sikhi.

If you think about it our religion has so many sects that have all created their version of sikhi. I mean do you hate Damdami Taksal ? 

Have you read this list of many sects exist in sikhi

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sects_and_Cults

you are not doing justice to the name sikhawareness.com

And you are ? With your new age ideas ?

Thanks for your advice!! I hope it's a good platform to discuss tat gurmat not like this discussion forum practicing pseudo sikhi. 

Only time will tell what is correct sikhi gurmat and false.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 12:00 PM, Xylitol said:

He mentioned, for example, that a singh came to him who had done chalisa of Chandi di Vaar without the appropriate viddhi. After about 20 days he came to see Baba ji b/c blood had started coming out of his stool, his nose, his mouth... There is a right way to go about doing these things so you should speak to a mahapurkh before beginning. 

Bhul Chak Maaf

Edited by Arsh1469