• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

VERY NICE POSTS. Bro, I have a few questions

1) All the Sants / Mahapurkhs were Sannyasis --- can we householders become brahm gyani, if the answer is Yes -- then please show me some examples. Don't give example from puritan times. I want examples from Modern times.

2) Is it possible to attain brahmgyan stage while living in foreign lands such as Canada, Amerika atey UK. Reason I ask is because here dollar and pound is the King and life is extremely worldly, materialistic. Worldly duties get to a very high avastha here, where as in India you can have constant daishan, visits to Gurudwaras and other pavitar asthaans. 

3) Maharaaj Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh ji has left physical abode, can we still have his darshan, can he still listen to our prayers?

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 2:37 PM, singh1981 said:

1) All the Sants / Mahapurkhs were Sannyasis --- can we householders become brahm gyani, if the answer is Yes -- then please show me some examples. Don't give example from puritan times. I want examples from Modern times.

2) Is it possible to attain brahmgyan stage while living in foreign lands such as Canada, Amerika atey UK. Reason I ask is because here dollar and pound is the King and life is extremely worldly, materialistic. Worldly duties get to a very high avastha here, where as in India you can have constant daishan, visits to Gurudwaras and other pavitar asthaans. 

3) Maharaaj Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh ji has left physical abode, can we still have his darshan, can he still listen to our prayers?

1 To the first one yes as I know Samt Jarnail Singh was married and has kids.

2 Yes 

And 3 yes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2021 at 4:07 AM, singh1981 said:

1. Sant Kartar Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji. Even if there wasn't any brahmgyami householder in modern times, still answer would be yes from Gurbani. According to Bhai Gurdaas Ji, Grihast Jeevan is the highest dharmi jeevan.

Read Shabad Hazaare Patshahi 10 to know what guru sahib says about Sanyaas.

2. Even if there are less gurudwaras you can perhaps find sangat which keeps you motivated or arrange Kirtan programs at your residence. If you keep Amrit Vela and Rehat then it will build a kvach around you which will not let maaya take your Kamaayi.

3. In our Ardaas, we pray to Baba Nand Singh Ji or Guru Sahib? A Sikh should offer prayer to Guru sahib only and not any mahapurush. You can ask a mahapurush to do Ardaas FOR you and Guru sahib may listen to it. And for the second question, yes Baba Ji can give you his darshan but it will not happen if you remember him instead of Vaheguru during Gurbani and abhyaas but if you continue practicing Gurbani in your life. If you face a problem, Baba Ji may give you his darshan and Give a solution based on Gurbani.

1 hour ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

According to Bhai Gurdaas Ji, Grihast Jeevan is the highest dharmi jeevan.

Grahast spiritual jeevan is the Highest of the lifestyles. Do you know why Bhai saab jee said that?

Hope you know that Bhai saab Bhai Gurdas jee was a celibate himself.

Bhul chuk maaf

11 hours ago, paapiman said:

The Nihangs are the Sanyasis of the Khalsa Panth.

Bhul chuk maaf

Sanyasis are those Sidhs who completely renounced worldly life and went to the mountains to do jap tap. Nihungs are the Chakravarti Khalsa who still earn through farming and live in dal chhaunis instead of going to mountains.

Trimandeep Singh 

11 hours ago, paapiman said:

Grahast spiritual jeevan is the Highest of the lifestyles. Do you know why Bhai saab jee said that?

Hope you know that Bhai saab Bhai Gurdas jee was a celibate himself.

Bhul chuk maaf

Even if Bhai Gurdaas Ji was a celibate, it doesn't matter. If he has written that Grihast Jeevan is the highest jeevan in Dharam then I accept it as Satbachan. His household life was not written under the hukam of guru sahib.

The marriage and the life partner of a gursikh is pre ordained by Guru Sahib. If guru sahib wanted him to do Sewa of Panth and his household life was not written, then there's no harm in this.

Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Karam Singh Ji, Sant Isher Singh Ji, Sant Attar Singh Ji all didn't marry not because they believed that household life is a hurdle in bhagti but because it was the hukam of Vaheguru. How can these Sants not know importance of Gristi jeevan when clearly given by Bhai Gurdaas Ji? They knew but accepted hukam of guru sahib.

Bhul chuk maaf

Trimandeep Singh 

4 hours ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

Sanyasis are those Sidhs who completely renounced worldly life and went to the mountains to do jap tap. Nihungs are the Chakravarti Khalsa who still earn through farming and live in dal chhaunis instead of going to mountains.

Trimandeep Singh 

Please watch the video below:

NIHANGS AS THE sanyasis of the panth - YouTube

Bhul chuk maaf

4 hours ago, Trimandeep Singh said:

Even if Bhai Gurdaas Ji was a celibate, it doesn't matter. If he has written that Grihast Jeevan is the highest jeevan in Dharam then I accept it as Satbachan. His household life was not written under the hukam of guru sahib.

Daas asked you, do you know WHY Grahasti jeevan is the highest?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 5:26 PM, Soulfinder said:

Dhan Baba Nand Singh Ji a very interesting and important saakhi

Very inspiring sakhi. Sometimes Guru ji erasing our Karams, that’s why worldly desires might not get fulfilled. Guru ji knows what’s best for us.