Suraj Kavach Astotar

On 12/15/2018 at 10:28 PM, tva prasad said:

In the katha baba gurvinder singh ji says that the Surya vanshi Kshatriyas read surya kavach stotaram, since khalsa is Surya vanshi should we read Suraj kavach astotar everyday as well? 

Thats interesting veer ji thanks for mentioning as i haven't listened to that katha track.

• 5 months later...
41 minutes ago, Mandeep2020 said:

Sat Sri Akaal ji

From which Gutka Sahib are the prayers from? 

Veer ji i don't think it is published in any gutka pothis at the moment cos i don't think any of Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib banis are published outside of the granth itself . As its more likely to be in the Sri Sarbloh Granth the bani mentioned.

On 12/16/2018 at 3:58 AM, tva prasad said:

In the katha baba gurvinder singh ji says that the Surya vanshi Kshatriyas read surya kavach stotaram, since khalsa is Surya vanshi should we read Suraj kavach astotar everyday as well? 

@tva prasad hnji you can add these baani in your daily amritwela nitnem many singhs do this paath daily 

1 hour ago, akali dilsidak singh said:

No veer ji sarbloh baanis are now being published seperately you can get these pothis from tarna dal gurmat vidyala in chabba pind

Thanks veer ji i didn't know that. But on a large scale its still hard to get sarbloh banis compared to normal panj bani nitnem gutka pothis.

14 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Thanks veer ji i didn't know that. But on a large scale its still hard to get sarbloh banis compared to normal panj bani nitnem gutka pothis.

Hnji veerji it very hard beacuse only one single jathebandi is printing sarbloh baani gutka i.e tarna dal but if you want these gutka sahib you can get it from dalpanth 

2 hours ago, akali dilsidak singh said:

Here i m posting some pictures of the gutka sahib

20190602_130759.jpg

20190602_130817.jpg

20190602_130836.jpg

20190602_130808.jpg

20190602_130918.jpg

Waheguru ji 🙏🏼

Veer ji I hope I’m not asking too much, but a request if you can upload all the Baanis from Gutka Sahib - onto PDF for us all thank you Puraatan ravaita anusar nitnem sundar gutka 

Chaupi Mahakaal Akaal Ji Ki Ustat

Sri Bhavani Ustat

Kavach

Aarti Artaa Aarti - Sri Sarbloh Granth

If you can upload all the Baanis from the Gutka Sahib will be of great help Veer ji 

2 hours ago, Mandeep2020 said:

Waheguru ji 🙏🏼

Veer ji I hope I’m not asking too much, but a request if you can upload all the Baanis from Gutka Sahib - onto PDF for us all thank you Puraatan ravaita anusar nitnem sundar gutka 

Sri Bhavani Ustat

Kavach

If you can upload all the Baanis from the Gutka Sahib will be of great help Veer ji 

Sri bhavani ustat is already uploaded veerji kavach v uploaded ne is hi thread ch i'll try to upload rest of the sarbloh baani i have .i think sarbloh baani app is under development 

2 hours ago, Mandeep2020 said:

Veer ji

Dalpanth, how do we contact them?

You can meet them in chaauni only they have their vidyala in bhamboi nangli and chabba. you can get this gutka from nanaksar kaleran i got this gutka from there only

18 minutes ago, akali dilsidak singh said:

Sri bhavani ustat is already uploaded veerji kavach v uploaded ne is hi thread ch i'll try to upload rest of the sarbloh baani i have .i think sarbloh baani app is under development 

You can meet them in chaauni only they have their vidyala in bhamboi nangli and chabba. you can get this gutka from nanaksar kaleran i got this gutka from there only

Much appreciated thank you Veer ji 🙏🏼

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 2:38 PM, Mandeep2020 said:

Waheguru ji 🙏🏼

Sri Bhavani Ustat

Kavach

Sarbloh aarti aarta pdf

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nNmFkP64xHAU-9uakVdZDQYlFduSFW2W/view?usp=sharing - 

Tarna dal rehras sahib(longer version)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T6fMDDE9LZ7B285RP2YJVdm6YkOGfgib/view

6 hours ago, akali dilsidak singh said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa 

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Brother @akali dilsidak singh 

This is great, thank you for uploading the Banis onto here 🙏🏼