What do you guys think of baba ajit singh hansali?

Kaju

**MUST WATCH** YOGRAJ SINGH THE FATHER OF THE INDIAN CRICKETER YUBRAJ SINGH LASHES OUT AT A PAKHANDI BABA SPECULATED TO BE SOME PAKHANDI CALLED HANSALI WALEH FOR HIDING THE FACT THAT HIS SON YUVRAJ HAD CANCER,THE BABA WAS CARRYING OUT EXPERIMENTS WITH OTHER SCIENTISTS HE SAYS..YUVRAJ SINGH REFUSES TO SEE HIS FATHER NOW AND BOTH MOTHER & SON WORSHIP THE PAKHANDI...YOGRAJ SINGH HAS APPEALED TO HIS SON TO VISIT SRI HARMANDAR SAHIB & DO SEVA BUT THE PAKHANDI BABA SEEMS MORE IMPORTANT TO YUVRAJ..... THIS HAS DESTROYED YOGRAJ SINGH AS A MAN & A FATHER..AND IS A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL SIKHS OF THE DANGERS & THREATS THESE HINDUTVA BACKED PAKHANDI DERA BABAS POSE TO ALL FAMILIES ..KEEP YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS SAFE & AWAY FROM THESE EVIL MEN ONLY HAVE FAITH IN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI & NO OTHER..THIS IS A WARNING

and with a posted video

This is so old. I think if sant ji did not tell him about cancer it was for a deeper reason, most likely to obey hukam of Vaheguru. I think not many people are able to understand this and thus labelled him as "pakhandi". I've had his darshan before and he is a brahmgiani, such a loving soul.

I found this on twitter, the post by "Janaki Mohapatra" explains why Sant Baba Ajit Singh Ji Hansali Wale meant a lot to Yuvraj Singh. 

image.png.c13ad64bff2783ec589be4e0a6d2ccda.png

I don't know what the truth is regarding this situation, but something doesn't seem right. It's not only about the baba not telling Yuvraj about the cancer but also not  telling him to go the the United States and get treatment for cancer. Instead he was doing experiments on Yuvraj Singh with another Russian scientist and was basically giving him all sorts of weird medicine that seems tantric when Yograj Singh gives a description. Something which Jatin Chaudhry says which is mind boggling is that the baba is saying, Yuvraj does not have cancer and someone has done jadoo toona on him. No matter what a persons spiritual state is, he or she is still capable of playing with people's emotions. Power corrupts. I've heard of countless stories of Gursikhs who had these spiritual powers and started to head towards the wrong direction, and unfortunately a lot of people on this thread have a nirmala/udasi type of thinking. Instead of going to these "babas" we need to do our own bandagi. Do sehaj paaths of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. There was a gursikh who used to do sehaj paaths and whatever he uttered through his mouth became true. So instead of worshipping these babas we need to do our own kamai. During Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time he had 800 gursikh brahmgiyanis with him. Did people worship the brahmgiyanis? The answer is NO because guru sahiban didn't want us to do that. Worshipping these babas was exactly what they took us out of and we are back to the same place again. Brahmgiyaan isn't something that is impossible to get. You can get it even with the jaap of "Vaheguru" it all depends on if guru sahib is willing to bestow us with his blessings or not.