Namdhari Kirtan Jatha Required

MrDoaba

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

I am looking for the contact details of any Namdhari Raag Kirtan Jatha's in the UK who are available for private booking. Contact details for any of their local Asthaans will also be appreciated.

Please send me a PM with any information.

Dhanvaad Ji.

Gurbar Akaal!

Veer ji there is a local namdhari gurdwara near my uncles home.

Here is the contact details on the website link

http://www.namdharisangat.co.uk/contact.html

9 hours ago, DeNiro said:

are namdhari Sikhs? 

Do kookai take the  sri guru granth sahib ji as their guru?

Strictly speaking, they are not Sikhs, but they are connected to Sikhism. Namdhari Samprada is a cult within Sikhism. 

They believe in more than 10 human divine incarnations of God.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/26/2018 at 9:38 AM, DeNiro said:

are namdhari Sikhs?

22 hours ago, paapiman said:

Strictly speaking, they are not Sikhs, but they are connected to Sikhism. Namdhari Samprada is a cult within Sikhism.

They are seen as being part of the wider Guru Nanak Naam lewa Panth. They have split into 2 factions recently, with one faction now beginning to address Sri Guru Granth Sahib as such. The other faction are pretty much the orthodox namdharis.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:25 PM, paapiman said:

They believe in more than 10 human divine incarnations of God.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji here is another really good view by Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale.

Everyone must listen at 5:20 onwards as this is worth listening.

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Jarnail_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Sant.Jarnail.Singh.(Bhindra.wale)--Sukhmani.Sahib.Da.Parchar.mp3

26 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji here is another really good view by Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale.

Everyone must listen at 5:20 onwards as this is worth listening.

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Jarnail_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Sant.Jarnail.Singh.(Bhindra.wale)--Sukhmani.Sahib.Da.Parchar.mp3

Great find. It was not good on the part of Jagjit Singh, being a spiritual personality, to insult our Sri Satguru jee like this. 

Bhul chuk maaf

41 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Great find. It was not good on the part of Jagjit Singh, being a spiritual personality, to insult our Sri Satguru jee like this. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes veer ji i 100% agree with you as this is a really good find and it was really wrong for the fake jagjit do that as Sant Ji would never lie or add any type of masala to their point in their deewan.

The words Sant Ji used for jagjit is 100% true that they the namdharis and their guru is nothing. 

Even the previous audio i published on this thread Sant Ji is against namdharis as well especialy towards the end part of that audio track.

• 9 months later...