**Must watch! Sikh youth - Frontline against grooming task force

dalsingh101

Just now, singh3 said:

Serious.. now he is admin to a sikh site???.. 

Neo, mate fix up... take control 

big time phudus

i wish i bump into this tattu amardeep

I had the most respect for N30 but I think he's effing up big time these days. 

I had a thread exposing all the pedo allegations against high rank UK politicians here that miraculously disappeared under Amardeep admin. He even covers up for pedos.....

Edited by amardeep

40 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I had a thread exposing all the pedo allegations against high rank UK politicians here that miraculously disappeared under Amardeep AKA Satnam's admin. He even covers up for pedos.....

Can you find the direct link of that thread from your history so we can look in to this further ?

My posts getting deleted... 

Ill spark that amardeep out if i see him..he is defo a paedo and neo, bury your head in shame,.learnt from Jagjit Singh Herokowale?... you prick.. giving this site to a sullah?,  you are the biggest harami.. sell out phudu.. how will you ever look at Maharaj

- First you were banned by me on the other id you send me the color language via pm regarding  my mom

-Second This site is not  going sullah, so calm your self

- Third I am going to have to put under moderation due to excessive abusive language ..be mindful parents and kids visit the website have to be mindful for them.

6 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I had a thread exposing all the pedo allegations against high rank UK politicians here that miraculously disappeared under Amardeep admin. He even covers up for pedos.....

What are you talking about? I haven’t deleted such a topic and if someone deleted it it would probably be because it ran out of hand - not due to the topic itself.  

Are you having a bad day again dally ?

Edited by amardeep

Dal you talk a lot about the Khalsa being brave and tough.  yet since I edited one of your posts in 2015  due to disgusting language you’ve held a grudge against me. You act like a sensitive little school girl forever holding a grudge. Get real man. This is just a Internet forum, Panthic issues are not solved here - go into the real world and be useful to others rather than always sitting at home.  I always fail to understand how people can get so serious about a internet forum and gain hatred towards people they don’t even know. Get a life and get over yourself. 

Edited by amardeep

On 10/1/2018 at 7:21 AM, amardeep said:

Dal you talk a lot about the Khalsa being brave and tough.  yet since I edited one of your posts in 2015  due to disgusting language you’ve held a grudge against me. You act like a sensitive little school girl forever holding a grudge. Get real man. This is just a Internet forum, Panthic issues are not solved here - go into the real world and be useful to others rather than always sitting at home.  I always fail to understand how people can get so serious about a internet forum and gain hatred towards people they don’t even know. Get a life and get over yourself. 

You think I give a crap about that? Get real. It's your rubbish style of site administration that's the problem. But it's cool, N30's back, and we know to keep an eye on you now. 

On 10/1/2018 at 6:50 AM, amardeep said:

Dal are you trying to incite violence? Be a man and do your own dirty work if you’re having a bad day.  Get a life fix yourself up you got some mental issues man.

Why are you talking like a moron again?  If the problem in the OP is as rampant as is being made out (do you think  it is exaggerated or something?), we all need to play a part and not play it down or sweep it under the rug like has been done for years. Hell, even the establishment here seems to have bent over backwards to cover up for these groomers (for decades) so this is no simple thing. But koi na, you can just bury your head in flowery Persian literature and pretend it's no big issue. 

By the way, you must have serious mental issues yourself (or at least a feeble brain and personality) given your near conversion to Islam. 

Who is inciting violence? If you ever bump into me, and you've got a problem, go for it. If you've got any connections I won't be hard to find. Personally I'd rather focus on more pressing issues myself, but have it your way. 

PS - I only put that vid up to show what a proper knob looks like.

Enough is enough - focus on the serious issue here. 

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

You think I give a crap about that? Get real. It's your rubbish style of site administration that's the problem. But it's cool, N30's back, and we know to keep an eye on you now. 

Why are you talking like a moron again?  If the problem in the OP is as rampant as is being made out (do you think  it is exaggerated or something?), we all need to play a part and not play it down or sweep it under the rug like has been done for years. Hell, even the establishment here seems to have bent over backwards to cover up for these groomers (for decades) so this is no simple thing. But koi na, you can just bury your head in flowery Persian literature and pretend it's no big issue. 

By the way, you must have serious mental issues yourself (or at least a feeble brain and personality) given your near conversion to Islam. 

Who is inciting violence? If you ever bump into me, and you've got a problem, go for it. If you've got any connections I won't be hard to find. Personally I'd rather focus on more pressing issues myself, but have it your way. 

PS - I only put that vid up to show what a proper knob looks like.

Enough is enough - focus on the serious issue here. 

Dal it is pretty obvious that the sad situation of grooming of Sikh girls is particular to the UK and thereby primarily an internal issue for the Sikh community there. There is no other Western country where you see this problem, especially one that has been going on for 20-30 years!

There is no doubt that there are at least three actors responsible here: 1) The filthy perpetrators, 2) the Muslim community for failing to clean up their own mess and 3) the UK Sikh community (which includes you!) for failing to safeguard their own members.  With you posting this video it would be reasonable to have a discussion on WHY grooming of Sikh girls is still going on after 20-30 years. Here it would be useful for you, Samurai and others from the UK to give your views. Because this is a problem particular to the country YOU are living in and have been brought up in, and you should have been able to deal with it for the past 30 odd years. How in the hell you managed to blame the situation on me is beyond my thinking. I don’t even LIVE in your country!! As always you just blame everyone else and fail to take any responsibility and action. You’re nothing but a pathetic Internet warrior. who has no moral issues telling lies.

Do you really think you exposing pedophiles online is going to change anything? This weird reasoning of yours is exactly my point. You don’t do anything in real life, your life is based on Internet activities. You just sit there and criticize everyone and the highest amount of work you’ve done is to sit on a website (that barely has 10 active members) and expose pedophiles?? How has your online activities on Sikhawareness been of any help to Sikh girls in the UK? Get out in the real world and do something useful for others!

Seriously I have no idea how you managed to turn this internal UK problem into being something about me. You must have had a bad day (which seems to have happened quite often this year no??)

Dal you got some ego and mental issues you need to sort out. The fact that you incited a Singh with anger issues to commit violence against me is a clear low. Even for you. Samurai said he wanted to beat me up and you sit there and provide him my real name, city I live in and my picture through videos. How pathetic is that?? You sit behind your screen and groom a younger Singh to do your dirty business? Have you no shame?? If you have an issue then face me like a man! At least be honest about why you gave him my name and photo rather than be a coward.

You say I look like a knob – at least I keep my kesh unlike you who could pass for a sulla any day. I’m really surprised despite all your learning and criticism of others, you still haven’t manned up to keep your kesh and face the world in a keshadhari roop. Instead you walk around like a cowardly mona. You betray your Guru every time you shave and still you have the audacity to sit and criticize the roop of others??? How pathetic are you??? What is your criticism even worth when you don’t even follow the basic rahit???

I am actually surprised at how old you are. I always assumed you were only a few years older than me. But you are actually some 12+ years older than me?  Don’t you feel awkward waging an internet war against someone that much younger than you?? Get a life man!  With the age gap between us, that would be like me waging a war against a 19 year old kid- how strange would that be?

A few weeks ago you tried to slam me saying I have no friends nor life apart from this forum. Are you kidding me?? Go to the top of the page and look at the stats for this forum. I have been on this forum for three years longer than you (that’s more than a 1000 days!) and yet you’ve written DOUBLE as many posts as me. In fact you are the top poster here on Sikhawareness, even surpassing Neo who has been here since 2003!!.

While I was most active here in my mid 20s (uni days where you have plenty of spare time), you’ve been most active while in your your mid-late 30s – a time where normal people would spend time with their wife, kids and family. Instead you seem to have spent your time on an online forum??? Are you for real??  A lot of the content of your posts are about going to the gym, your cats and dogs, experiment with new diets, gardening, gym workout etc. This is normally stuff that you talk to your friends and family about. But you post it here? I seriously wonder whether you have any friends in real life since this is the kind of stuff you bring to the table. Why are you even accusing me of having no friends or life outside this forum when in fact this is the low sad situation that describes the past 10 years of your life???

You seem to be a no life that remembers everything you hear, yet you can’t put it in the right context. Me being interested in Islam was way back when I was a confused 17 year old kid – how you manage to add this in to todays conversation makes no sense unless you were purposefully trying to manipulate Samurai to turn him violently against me. You are a liar, a manipulator. What is a man worth if he can’t even stick to the truth? 

Seriously, writing all this gives me an impression that you are a rather lonely and pathetic guy. The age gap between us, your sad and lonely life situation, your cowardly behavior, your ego and signs of mental issues makes me wonder why you even prioritize this forum and your Internet war against me. You seem to have had such a pathetic life in the past 10 years, I wonder why the hell you seem so OCD focused on me – a simple and random forum admin on a website that barely has 10 active users!!. Leave me alone, I have no idea why you keep mentioning me in various posts; even the fact that grooming is an issue INTERNAL TO YOUR COUNTRY you still manage to drag me in to it.. Get a life. You got bigger issues to sort out in your pathetic life than how a random admin is running this forum. Unless SA is the place that provides meaning to your life, I have absolutely no idea why a man in his late 30s even spent so much time and energy on a website, when he should be spending the time with his wife, kids and family (unless she left you because she was quick to realize how pathetic you are).

You inciting violence against me was really the lowest you could go. There is no forgiveness for that. Sikh on Sikh violence is the most disgusting thing; - it has led to so much downfall in our history, yet you seem to think it's a good way to solve personal vendettas. Leave me alone, you are messed up man.

I honestly pray that the Guru blesses you with some morals, peace of mind and happiness. You really seem to need it. I will make sure to make that a part of my ardaas tomorrow, you have my word on that.

Rab Rakha Akal Sahai

1 hour ago, amardeep said:

Dal it is pretty obvious that the sad situation of grooming of Sikh girls is particular to the UK and thereby primarily an internal issue for the Sikh community there. There is no other Western country where you see this problem, especially one that has been going on for 20-30 years!

How do you/we know this? How do you know for so sure that other diasporic communities aren't also facing similar things and that they too are burying their heads in the sand like people did here for so long (and still continue to do)? What's to stop these things starting to happen elsewhere (presuming they aren't already)? Do you think that these animals don't travel abroad? Or that they don't have friends and relatives in other countries?

Your flippancy towards this serious problem says it all. 

1 hour ago, amardeep said:

I honestly pray that the Guru blesses you with some morals, peace of mind and happiness.

And I hope Guru ji blesses you with some bollocks one day too. You want to get a grip on your own mental cowardice before you project this on others to make yourself feel better. 

Okay, if this is an issue that only affects the UK and is none of your business, stop derailing threads about it for those that are effected or concerned about the matter.

And don't feel compelled to write another 3 posts to justify your stance. We get the picture.

Regarding this issue: Over the years I've heard:

"Oh this only effects other castes, it doesn't effect ours." Then we find out that all 'castes' are effected.

"Oh, this is only a problem with monay, sharabi kebabi families." Then we find out girls from Amritdhari families have been affected. 

"Oh, this is only an issue up north and in the midlands, they are backwards over there." Then we find out it is happening all over the country including London.

I hope some of you get the pattern.

"Oh this only effects  the UK......blah blah blah"

21 hours ago, amardeep said:

3) the UK Sikh community (which includes you!) for failing to safeguard their own members. 

I have no dog in this argument between you two but I disagree with you victim blaming.The community in the UK are not brahmgyianis that they can foresee something happening to their daughters.Everyone is busy making a living.They depend on the law to safeguard their children.I don't understand this mindset.How to safeguard their own female members?Lock them up in their house?They have laws in the UK.The victims were law abiders living their teenage life.It was the groomers that broke the law so the entire blame is on them.Maybe the girls got into vulnerable situations by their own doing but the law still applies here and the groomers chose to break it and take advantage of the victims.Whatever safeguards one takes,as long as there are criminal minded people out there,crime will still happen.And the entire blame is on the perpretators.This was not a one off criminal incident.It was planned and orchestrated with a specific goal in mind.

The late Bhai Jagraj from Basic of Sikhi said in his emotional video that Sikh girls were targeted because the groomers knew the girls would be too ashamed to tell their parents.

Singh I did not mean to victim blame so let me clarify. There is no doubt that the filthy perpetrators are the only ones to blame. It’s their actions alone. And you are absolutely right regarding breaking of law and the Sikhs being hard working people.  

The reason I mention the Sikh community having a responsibility (and notice I put them in as the third and last)  is due to them being targeted for 30+ years.  If someone breaks into my house for 10 years straight and after 8 years I still haven’t installed an alarm and often forget to close my windows,- then surely there should be some self-pondering right ? Bhai Jagraj Singh in one of his wake up calls talked about one of the Major problems being that “the girls don’t believe in the Khalsa anymore, they don’t believe the Khalsa will help them” (paraphrased from memory). This was one of the problems - that the girls didn think they could find help amongst their own. When Bhai sahib was here giving a two day camp we had long talks with him on this issue and he also stated the Sikh community should have been more alert and much earlier. Today the situation is different luckily. More girls turn to their own for help.  There is a greater focus amongst Sikh ngos such as Sikh awareness society, Sikh youth Birmingham, basics of Sikhi, Sikh helpline and individual parcharaks who work hard with the community, activism and authorities to stop this. 

Edited by amardeep

1 hour ago, samurai2 said:

@amardeep

Mate you live in some fantasy land.

Live in reality. Jagraj was all good, but who currently is Khalsa?? 

you've got moneh doing the ground work, where are the Singhs?

Mate listen to Dal Singhs indirect words, we are facing mafia esk operation..

wake up and smell it..smh 

I just used his Words - so dont know what he meant by it and what defition he had in mind. In any case, his point was that the girls did not feel they could turn to their own community for help. Then of course people can agree or disagree  whether this is true or not. People in the UK have much more knowledge of whether thats true or not.

Edited by amardeep

2 hours ago, samurai2 said:

you've got moneh doing the ground work, where are the Singhs?

Most probably busy keeping sucham,sarbloh bibek,101Japji sahibs,Akhand paaths,leveling up their Bir Ras by whole night Chandi di Var recitations trying to increase their super saiyan levels,arguing where MoolMantar ends,arguing the authorship of Dasam Granth,preventing missionaries from speaking in Gurudwaras,beating them up if necessary,arguing with then on the validity of dera sants and their significance to the panth,arguing the relevance of Sri Chand to Sikhi and the list goes on and on.

You should understand the holy mission of our highly enlightened Singhs although mere mortals like myself would need to take at least 10births to reach their levels of gyan.We plebs should just work hard,earn money and donate to them as much as we can to guarantee a better rebirth in our next life.We can't expect these holy spirits on a world changing mission to give a hoot about us plebs and our daily problems.