Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chatanga1

SPN (Sick Parasite Network)

Recommended Posts

The Sick Parasite Network, or for short SPN, has long been a bastion of lies and double-standards for many years. Especially under that cretin "aman" who is an admin there. This guy can't even stand up to debate anything. Its so easy to catch this rat and his boyfreind karminder out on many lies they tell on that forum. This aman can't even write a response without his anus leaking.  Their only response is to ban members who expose amans/karminders  lies an stupidity.

The biggest rat of them all karminder can't even stick to his OWN "facts" ! At one place he claim the 70 year absence of the Sikhs from Sachkhand Sri HariMandir Sahib led to the Udasis introducing Sri Dasme Patshahs Granth Sahib to rival Guru Granth Sahib. Then on another piece of trash he writes "the british financed another granth to rival Sri Guru Granth Sahib" which was then called the Dasam Granth.

Only fools and parasite would venture there and enjoy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That peice of human trash kraminder tries to further inflict lies on unassuming Sikhs under this heading:

"THE BRITISH POLICY OF DIVIDING AND RULING THE SIKHS."

The Sikhs were the last nation to be conquered and colonized by the British. The imperialists occupied the rest of India for 100 years and spent that time preparing to take Punjab and conquer the Sikhs.

The lying in wait for ONE CENTURY was to soften the ground. To prepare the conquest of the lion hearted, united and deeply spiritual Sikhs.

 

This is another one of his lies eagerly lapped up by cretins like aman. By the time the British had got their feet on the east side on india (1870s) the Sikh misl were a very disunited group, with loyalties changing from one season to the next. Even under Maharaja Ranjit Singh's time only the trans-Satluj states were united under his rule, the cis-Satluj states were as disunited as ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE BRITISH POLICY OF DIVIDING AND RULING THE SIKHS.

"They supported the corruption of the Maryada of the two Takhats OUTSIDE of Punjab connected to the tenth Guru – Patna and Hazoor – so that that the corrupted Maryada could be used to corrupt the rest of Sikhi within Punjab."

 

karminder again talking double-standards. He maintains that the Udasi/Nirmale had influenced the the 2 takhts and now he is saying the british were the ones that did it.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chatanga1

Why do you care so much about what is going on spn when under your own nose (if you live in England) there is probably much worse going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Dunno. Just do.

Well, sort yourself out then. Don't go down as a SPN troll. 

I know you can be much more productive than that from translations we've done together in the past.

Find a much better mini-project to work on instead.

Also, tell us where you got that 'hukam-nama' that you thought was from those Nabi Khan etc., which looks fake as it doesn't have Guru ji's nishaan. It might point us at some conman trying to mug Sikhs off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Don't go down as a SPN troll. 

It needs saying. People need to be aware of the rats over there.

 

7 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Also, tell us where you got that 'hukam-nama' that you thought was from those Nabi Khan etc.

Bring up the thread again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

It needs saying. People need to be aware of the rats over there.

 

Bring up the thread again.

1. You've said it now. There are more pressing issues to focus on. 

 

2. Will do later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chatanga1 said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Are you trying to kill me ??

I think you may actually love it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jageera said:

I read that article of his part 5.He claims the British were supplying opium and whores to the Jathedar of Patna Sahib.

Well, the British were definitely dealing opium globally (in a big way) during the early colonial period at least. They even started a war with China over it, when China objected to opium being pushed onto its citizens. Look up The Opium Wars also known as The Boxer Rebellion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Well, the British were definitely dealing opium globally (in a big way) during the early colonial period at least. They even started a war with China over it, when China objected to opium being pushed onto its citizens. Look up The Opium Wars also known as The Boxer Rebellion. 

From what I'ver read on that the opium dealing was a method to subvert the rebellion. In Panjab/India the british faced only 1 rebellion of note. I don't think its applicable here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

From what I'ver read on that the opium dealing was a method to subvert the rebellion.

I read it the other way round. The rebellion was in reaction to the opium dealing and subtle mechanisations to take over the land. I think you may have got it the wrong way round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, back to the topic in hand:

"The Hijackers Of Sikhi, Part 2: The Udasis"

 

The liar karminder and his pet poodle aman have posted a 5 part series on the "hiajckers of sikhi."

Its starts with the Udasis, and easy samprdai to pick on because of their sometimes fractured relationship with the Guru Khalsa Panth. Note NOT the Gurus. There was only the time that Sri Chand stayed away from Guru's Darbar but after the 4thGuru's time, all was good.

The liar karminder writes " FIRST, the maneuvering of Sri Chand to break away from Guru Nanak’s Sikhi was, in essence, rooted in the Bippar Brahmin’s devious plot to undermine Guru Nanak. The roots of the plot go back to the day Guru Nanak REFUSED to adorn the Janeyu."

What the liar karminder doesn't know even though he claims to be a saviour of Sikhism, is that the Brahmans did not invest the Bedi's with janue. The Bedi had their own Pandits who did this ceremony.
 

Then this vile karminder writes " The Brahmin could not take on Guru Nanak directly, so he targeted Guruji’s two children. The result was the hijacking of the faith of his TWO children who were besieged mostly while Guruji was on his long travels. "

But this vile karminder seems to forget that Guru Nanak returned from his travels and spent around 15 years at kartarpur with his sons. If vile karminders theory is correct then there was plenty of time for Guru Sahib to teach his sons.

 

After that the obnoxious karminder writes "SECOND, on the part of Sri Chand himself, the Udasi sect was started in OPPOSITION to the Sikhi of Guru Nanak. Its objective was to challenge Sikhi, REJECT Guru Nanak’s Gurmat and if possible, to REPLACE it."

Maybe he hasn't read the Aarta that Sri Chand composed in praise of Guru Nanak?

If Sri Chand had opposed Guru Nanak's Sikhi, why would Guru HarGobind Sahib give one of his sons to Sri Chand to propogate the Panth further?

Why would an Udasi Mahant fight in Guru Gobind Singh Ji's army?

If Sri Chands objective was to reject gurmat, why did they do such a vital job of maintaining the Gurdwaras in the dangerous 18th century?

 

Then this loathsome karminder writes " THIRD, the sect was propagated with a vengeance; the revenge being rooted in Guru Nanak’s decision to NOT pass the Guru-ship to Sri Chand. Guruji acted such because he found Sri Chand unfit for the responsibility. Instead, Guru Nanak found Bhai Lehna ji spiritually qualified to be the successor Guru. "

Yet there is no mention of any of their activities. Why ? Because this loathsome karminder doesn't even know what Sri Chand did after. Sri Chand travelled around Western Panjab and southern and eastern Afghanistan preaching the message of Gurmat and there are several Gurdwaras that exist today in Afghanistan which are marked by historic visits to thoise places by Sri Chand.

Plus Bhai Lehna was thes only one to be found suitable by Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Even Baba Buddha failed the test of Guru Sahib. But we do not hold Baba Budha in any less esteem just because of this.

 

Then this repugnant karminder writes " FOURTH, Guru Nanak DID NOT approve of the Udasi sect. Sikhs of Guru Nanak abided by such disapproval and did NOT associate themselves with Sri Chand in their spiritual endeavors. "

Yet this repugnant karminder can offer not one word or one incident where Guru Nanak disapproves of the Udasis. How could Guru Sahib anyway? Guru Sahib was the FIRST Udasi.

 

Then this repulsive karminder writes "FIFTH, Guru Nanak’s COMMAND to Sikhs was to accept Guru Angad as his successor Guru and reject Sri Chand (and Lakhmee Daas – the younger son who colluded with his elder brother). "

 

A half truth. Guru Sahib commanded to see the Guruship in Angad, but there was no command to reject anyone. If there were such a command repulsive karminder would have shared it by now.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the lies on the Sick Parasite Network (SPN).

 

The fountain of fraudulent knowledge karminder, who is looked upon as a guru by his faithful brown-noser aman claims :

"The (moghal) regime did not arrest, persecute of harass them because they were considered as non-Sikhs. The Udasis visited Hardowar during Kumbh Mela, practiced kundalni yoga, stayed celibate and adorned their own (non Sikh / Khalsa symbols). There was thus no confusion that they were non-Sikhs.

But yet, they occupied Sikh Gurdwaras with impunity."

 

Yet history tells us otherwise. The Udasis because of their  non-Khalsa appearance and bearing no outward rebellion to the authorities were not persecuted by the Moghals. It ws precisely because of this they were allowed to keep the Gurdwaras functioning (along with Nirmalas). The Panth has always recognised that the times were helped by the Udasi samprdai when Dal Khalsa were involved in direct confrontation with the Moghals.The Panth has always given this recognition to the Udasis. Yet here we have an akritgharni like karminder, a totally ungrateful wretch who says otherwise. 

At no stage did the Udasis occupy Gurdwaras with impunity. If the Singhs could breach moghal forces and kill Massa Ranghar, what hope would unarmed Udasis stand against the Singhs? The Dal Panth also did have control of the Gurdwaras for years, broken only during confrontation with the Moghals/Afghans. Something else karminder hasn't been able to recognise.

 

Then this karminder writes:

The authentic Sikhs, who in love of their Gurus and institutions, came out of their hideouts in small groups on occasion to pay homage to Darbar Sahib and other historical Gurdwaras were simply glad that someone took take care of their Gurdwaras and kept them operating.

 

Pulled that out his ass and smeared it all over aman SPN admins face. The Sikhs NEVER tolerated anyone misusing Sri Darbar Sahib, and even took dangerous missions to kill those that did. The Singhs are noted for their fearlessness in taking a dip in the sarovar even when Moghal soldiers were posted there. Yet this vile karminder says the Sikhs were "simply glad that someone was taking care of their Gurdwaras and kept them operating."

 

Yet this vile karminder says "kept them operating" without realising that if there were any non-Sikh practices being carried out the Dal Panth would have stopped it straightaway.

 

Then this fraud doctor lies further :

 

" The Udasis would be in exclusive control of Sikh Gurdwaras for about 60 years, before they would have to share control with the other deviant groups (Nirmalas, Mahants and Dera Sants) for a total of 207 years till 1925. "

 

The Dal Panth took COMPLETE control of the Gurdwaras in around 1760s. Before this there were several times, when the Sikhs took control of the Gurdwaras and only relinquished that control when the moghals were offering rewards for heads.

After this the Sikhs were never in a position militarily to lose control for time. This odious karminder think that leading personalities like Sardar Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Akali Phoola Singh, etc were not strong enough to stop anyone from carrying out non-Sikh practices in the Gurdwaras. To him and his missionary parasite/dhadri/darshan combine, Sikhi was dead from the time of Guru Sahib to the birth of these parasites.

 

After this the deceptive karminder writes :

"ESTABLISHING CONTROL ON SIKH PSYCHE.

Although the Udasis faced no physical resistance in their control of Sikh Gurdwaras and in introducing Udasi practices, rituals and beliefs into the Gurdwaras, they still felt a need to establish themselves firmly and deceptively within the parameters of Sikhi. They needed to do so as they knew authentic Sikhs were well grounded in the Gurbani of the SGGS.

The objective was simple – they needed to anchor their legitimacy amongst authentic Sikhs and thus gain trust and acceptability. To do such, they built a version of Sikh spirituality that was parallel to the Sikhi of Guru Nanak and could be interwoven into authentic Sikh philosophy as and when necessary. – while retaining the “superiority” of their Udasi beliefs.

They could NOT alter, rewrite or add to the SGGS – the CORE of Sikhi from 1708 onwards. It was too mammoth and too risky a task. They were perhaps not up to the task as well.

They thus resorted to the creation of narrations of concocted tales relating to the LIVES of our Gurus. This was essentially a cunning attempt to RECREATE and rewrite Sikhi from the PERIPHERY (Sakhis) while leaving the Core (SGGS) intact. The belief being that the CORE would become irrelevant once the PERIPHERY had been sufficiently corrupted and distorted. "

 

On the one hand this deceptive karminder writes that the Sikhs were well grounded in Gurbani of SGGS, (does this mean there is Gurbani outside of SGGS?) yet charges them with the allegation that they were too weak to stop others from penetrating this strength and corrupting it. The rogue calls them "authentic" yet accuses them of being weaker than this so-called Udasi conspiracy.

 

The vile karminder writes:

" One concocted narration relates to a purported visit to Sri Chand by Guru Ramdas ji who “needed the blessings of Guru Nanak through his son Sri Chand.” Sri Chand is said to have asked Guruji “why is your beard so long?” and Guru ji is said to have replied “to dust your feet with.”

 

Look at how this shankawadi has distorted this episode. Guru Ramdas NEVER went to seek out Sri Chand. It was Sri Chand who came to Guru ka Chak to see Guru Ji.

"After Guru Ramdas Ji had taken the gurgaddi he still continued doing lot of physical sewa. Once Baba Sri chand, son of Guru Nanak ji decided to meet Guru Ramdas ji. As soon as the word traveled to Guru Ramdas Ji, He sent his followers to meet Sri Chand at the edge of the city and himself left his sewa to meet him. When Baba Sri Chand saw Guru Ramdas Ji he was shocked because with his yogic eyes he saw his father Guru Nanak in Guru Ramdas ji. He proclaimed you are the image of my father .. you have the light of my father, but your beard is much longer than my father! why is your beard so long ?? Guru Ramdas ji answered – my beard is so long so that I can wipe the feet of the saints like u and he actually bent over to rub over Sri Chand’s feet. This surprised Sri Chand ji who jumped back and said even after so many years of ‘tap’ I haven’t been able to achieve this grace and humility. I have never seen such humility before. you are the king. you sit on the throne. you are the king of the yoga."

https://barusahib.org/general/when-guru-ram-das-ji-met-sri-chand-ji/

 

The this spurious doctor and his pet laptop aman, spn admin want us to believe that because of this :

" The Udasis who took control of our Gurdwaras from 1716 onward were aware that Guru Arjun ji allowed the verses about Sri Chand’s deviancy to be included in the Pothi Sahib and that Guru Gobind Singh ji allowed them to remain in the SGGS. This meant that the messages of the verses were ETERNAL truths for Sikhs."

 

that Udasis were outcastes for ever. Yet in SGGS there are waars of Satta and Balwand, eternal verses for the Sikhs, who themselves were cast out by Guru Arjan for belittling the name of Guru Nanak. There are NO verses of forgiveness to Satta and Balwand in SGGS. So if Satta and Balwands verses were not removed because of their actions it makes no difference if the verses concerning Sri Chand were or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Back to the lies on the Sick Parasite Network (SPN).

 

The fountain of fraudulent knowledge karminder, who is looked upon as a guru by his faithful brown-noser aman claims :

"The (moghal) regime did not arrest, persecute of harass them because they were considered as non-Sikhs. The Udasis visited Hardowar during Kumbh Mela, practiced kundalni yoga, stayed celibate and adorned their own (non Sikh / Khalsa symbols). There was thus no confusion that they were non-Sikhs.

But yet, they occupied Sikh Gurdwaras with impunity."

 

Yet history tells us otherwise. The Udasis because of their  non-Khalsa appearance and bearing no outward rebellion to the authorities were not persecuted by the Moghals. It ws precisely because of this they were allowed to keep the Gurdwaras functioning (along with Nirmalas). The Panth has always recognised that the times were helped by the Udasi samprdai when Dal Khalsa were involved in direct confrontation with the Moghals.The Panth has always given this recognition to the Udasis. Yet here we have an akritgharni like karminder, a totally ungrateful wretch who says otherwise. 

At no stage did the Udasis occupy Gurdwaras with impunity. If the Singhs could breach moghal forces and kill Massa Ranghar, what hope would unarmed Udasis stand against the Singhs? The Dal Panth also did have control of the Gurdwaras for years, broken only during confrontation with the Moghals/Afghans. Something else karminder hasn't been able to recognise.

 

Then this karminder writes:

The authentic Sikhs, who in love of their Gurus and institutions, came out of their hideouts in small groups on occasion to pay homage to Darbar Sahib and other historical Gurdwaras were simply glad that someone took take care of their Gurdwaras and kept them operating.

 

Pulled that out his ass and smeared it all over aman SPN admins face. The Sikhs NEVER tolerated anyone misusing Sri Darbar Sahib, and even took dangerous missions to kill those that did. The Singhs are noted for their fearlessness in taking a dip in the sarovar even when Moghal soldiers were posted there. Yet this vile karminder says the Sikhs were "simply glad that someone was taking care of their Gurdwaras and kept them operating."

 

Yet this vile karminder says "kept them operating" without realising that if there were any non-Sikh practices being carried out the Dal Panth would have stopped it straightaway.

 

Then this fraud doctor lies further :

 

" The Udasis would be in exclusive control of Sikh Gurdwaras for about 60 years, before they would have to share control with the other deviant groups (Nirmalas, Mahants and Dera Sants) for a total of 207 years till 1925. "

 

The Dal Panth took COMPLETE control of the Gurdwaras in around 1760s. Before this there were several times, when the Sikhs took control of the Gurdwaras and only relinquished that control when the moghals were offering rewards for heads.

After this the Sikhs were never in a position militarily to lose control for time. This odious karminder think that leading personalities like Sardar Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Akali Phoola Singh, etc were not strong enough to stop anyone from carrying out non-Sikh practices in the Gurdwaras. To him and his missionary parasite/dhadri/darshan combine, Sikhi was dead from the time of Guru Sahib to the birth of these parasites.

 

After this the deceptive karminder writes :

"ESTABLISHING CONTROL ON SIKH PSYCHE.

Although the Udasis faced no physical resistance in their control of Sikh Gurdwaras and in introducing Udasi practices, rituals and beliefs into the Gurdwaras, they still felt a need to establish themselves firmly and deceptively within the parameters of Sikhi. They needed to do so as they knew authentic Sikhs were well grounded in the Gurbani of the SGGS.

The objective was simple – they needed to anchor their legitimacy amongst authentic Sikhs and thus gain trust and acceptability. To do such, they built a version of Sikh spirituality that was parallel to the Sikhi of Guru Nanak and could be interwoven into authentic Sikh philosophy as and when necessary. – while retaining the “superiority” of their Udasi beliefs.

They could NOT alter, rewrite or add to the SGGS – the CORE of Sikhi from 1708 onwards. It was too mammoth and too risky a task. They were perhaps not up to the task as well.

They thus resorted to the creation of narrations of concocted tales relating to the LIVES of our Gurus. This was essentially a cunning attempt to RECREATE and rewrite Sikhi from the PERIPHERY (Sakhis) while leaving the Core (SGGS) intact. The belief being that the CORE would become irrelevant once the PERIPHERY had been sufficiently corrupted and distorted. "

 

On the one hand this deceptive karminder writes that the Sikhs were well grounded in Gurbani of SGGS, (does this mean there is Gurbani outside of SGGS?) yet charges them with the allegation that they were too weak to stop others from penetrating this strength and corrupting it. The rogue calls them "authentic" yet accuses them of being weaker than this so-called Udasi conspiracy.

 

The vile karminder writes:

" One concocted narration relates to a purported visit to Sri Chand by Guru Ramdas ji who “needed the blessings of Guru Nanak through his son Sri Chand.” Sri Chand is said to have asked Guruji “why is your beard so long?” and Guru ji is said to have replied “to dust your feet with.”

 

Look at how this shankawadi has distorted this episode. Guru Ramdas NEVER went to seek out Sri Chand. It was Sri Chand who came to Guru ka Chak to see Guru Ji.

"After Guru Ramdas Ji had taken the gurgaddi he still continued doing lot of physical sewa. Once Baba Sri chand, son of Guru Nanak ji decided to meet Guru Ramdas ji. As soon as the word traveled to Guru Ramdas Ji, He sent his followers to meet Sri Chand at the edge of the city and himself left his sewa to meet him. When Baba Sri Chand saw Guru Ramdas Ji he was shocked because with his yogic eyes he saw his father Guru Nanak in Guru Ramdas ji. He proclaimed you are the image of my father .. you have the light of my father, but your beard is much longer than my father! why is your beard so long ?? Guru Ramdas ji answered – my beard is so long so that I can wipe the feet of the saints like u and he actually bent over to rub over Sri Chand’s feet. This surprised Sri Chand ji who jumped back and said even after so many years of ‘tap’ I haven’t been able to achieve this grace and humility. I have never seen such humility before. you are the king. you sit on the throne. you are the king of the yoga."

https://barusahib.org/general/when-guru-ram-das-ji-met-sri-chand-ji/

 

The this spurious doctor and his pet laptop aman, spn admin want us to believe that because of this :

" The Udasis who took control of our Gurdwaras from 1716 onward were aware that Guru Arjun ji allowed the verses about Sri Chand’s deviancy to be included in the Pothi Sahib and that Guru Gobind Singh ji allowed them to remain in the SGGS. This meant that the messages of the verses were ETERNAL truths for Sikhs."

 

that Udasis were outcastes for ever. Yet in SGGS there are waars of Satta and Balwand, eternal verses for the Sikhs, who themselves were cast out by Guru Arjan for belittling the name of Guru Nanak. There are NO verses of forgiveness to Satta and Balwand in SGGS. So if Satta and Balwands verses were not removed because of their actions it makes no difference if the verses concerning Sri Chand were or not.

Chatanga, I don't think anyone gives a toss about these people here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Chatanga, I don't think anyone gives a toss about these people here. 

 

I know, but people do come on to read here. If they were ever unfortunate to read that drivel on the sick parasite network, they may think it's correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

 

I know, but people do come on to read here. If they were ever unfortunate to read that drivel on the sick parasite network, they may think it's correct.

I think you're giving that forum too much credit. 

You're probably better off translating something interesting to share. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×