WhyChooseSikhism New YouTube Channel Launched

WhyChooseSikhism

Dear Pyaari sangat

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am very excited to announce the much-awaited brand new Sikh Parchaar Channel with the blessing and grace of Waheguru.  

The channel is primarily aimed at non-Sikhs.  So far 3 videos have been created and made after much hard work and hours spent in the design studio thinking of new ideas. Scripting editing and making easy to understand videos for non-Sikhs.

I am not a turban wearing Sikh but have full belief in my faith and maybe one day I will. I am not sure the reaction I am going to get. I have done everything with the best of intentions from a Sikh point of view with the aim to make Sikh easy to understand videos. To change the perception of Sikhs. That we do want people to embrace and become Sikhs. To go from the uncaring and not bothered if anyone becomes Sikh attitude that we currently have. To one that is welcoming to all and going beyond races and ethnicity. I do not have any kind of agenda or political motives. I am purely trying to raise awareness about who Sikhs are and encourage people to learn. 

In my videos I am not afraid to touch on controversial topics. There are many videos currently in the making which will be cut of the edge and ground breaking. The aim of the channel is to reach millions. I know at the moment the channel just being launched only a week a go. It will take time to grow. But dear members the channel can only grow and get a big following if it is shared by the Sangat to reach the masses. I ask that all like the Whychoosesikhism Facebook page, groups and videos on their Facebook and twitter timelines. This will help the channel grow and reach the masses.

I have done my bit. Believe me I have given up many days and hours of my time in making the videos. It may look like it is easy to make videos and post on YouTube. I tell you this it is not. Months are spent trying out different software and design art to find one that will work. I am not funded by anyone. Everything I have done in terms of making the videos and designing the website is coming out of my own limited money. I do have a big organisation and team behind me who are funded like basics of sikhi. I am doing all this channel website single handily and with out any help whatsoever. I am even promoting the basics of sikhi channel on my own channel.

Now all I ask is everyone who reads this message to please only take a few seconds out of their time and like/share/follow the channel. Join the group and share the video amongst their peers through all social media platforms. Via Facebook and YouTube

Why Choose Sikhism YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-0JW2fxsxkf3VztmnIP_w?view_as=subscriber

Why choose Sikhism Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/Whychoosesikhism-294417107828424/

Why Choose Sikhism (30).jpg

Subscribe Now For our latest Video Updates.jpg

Why I chose Sikism (11).jpg

• 1 month later...