Baba Binod Singh by Granth

Khojidas

3 hours ago, Khojidas said:

Fateh Sangat!

I was wondering is anyone has any nuggets of info about this Granth, sadly it's missing now( an on going trend) 😔. What kinda stuff was in it? When  roughly did it go missing? Did anyone make notes on it ? Is there parts which were copied or preserved by scholars or vidyatees?

Veer ji is it the granth you intereted in that is mentioned by Singh Sahib Iqbal Singh Ji in this katha track as they have mentioned Baba Binod Singh Ji in the track.

18 hours ago, Khojidas said:

@Soulfinder 🙏 that's the one. Gurpur prakash Granth by Sant Renn Singh  (descendent of Guru Angad Sahib) so looks like this Granth was printed in 4 parts. Does anyone if its still available?

Glad to help veer ji !!

I don't think it has been published cos Singh Sahib Iqbal Singh were requesting Budha Dal to reprint it in the track.

16 hours ago, Khojidas said:

Bhaiji did a search and it was published in 4 parts at the turn of the last century. They did the same thing with twarikh Guru Khalsa, released it in volumes. Read this 

http://www.learnpunjabi.org/eos/GUR PUR PRAKASH.html

Thanks veer ji for sharing as i didn't know anything about this before.