Sva lakh moolmantar jaap

Guest Kaur

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh ji..

Has any Guru ka pyara completed sva lakh jaaps of moolmantar here. Please,if anyone can help in advising and giving tips. I find myself alot emotionless while doing Jaap(very less in a day). 

Why I don't feel any happiness in doing paath? I used to love reading gurbaani before but I find from quite 5-6 months I find no spark in doing my baanis. I have left even morning baanis. 

Please help me restore this. 

9 hours ago, Guest Kaur said:

Has any Guru ka pyara completed sva lakh jaaps of moolmantar here. Please,if anyone can help in advising and giving tips. I find myself alot emotionless while doing Jaap(very less in a day). 

Why I don't feel any happiness in doing paath? I used to love reading gurbaani before but I find from quite 5-6 months I find no spark in doing my baanis. I have left even morning baanis. 

these days i am experiencing the same

13 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Listening to katha helps get that spark back. Thats why katha was done in the first place. Katha about shaheedis, sakas etc all help

I have tried this. Can you please recommend some links. 

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stardehradun123@gmail.com

Yes . This happens.its like utaar and chadaav. The key is Ardaas

It's not in your hands so surrender complexly -"deh pao "... Find out if u hv done something wrong (I waxed my hair few months ago under family pressure and lost alot, even Nitnem routine) but when I went to Hemkund Sahib Ji. I bursted... N he listened.

Here's a trick. (Jugti). Nitnem should be mandatory. Whatever....  during Nitnem we realise that there's one  Bani (Jaap Sahib )in my case in which ur Mann wanders the least. Chant that. Counting (like Sava lakh) can only be done initially to discipline Ur Mann. Now the jugti -if u chant Bani and do Ardaas with a degh, Guru Sahib never denies Ur wish(-never- he is karunalaya afterall..:-) ) it's like he is paying for for your labour n time. And trust me he pays liberally... 

Hope this helps. WJKKWJKF

On 12/24/2018 at 12:16 PM, jaikaara said:

yes just trying to force myself , the situation is like a spoilt child not wanting to go to school

Listening to Bhai veer Singh ji videos on YouTube or similar may help. 

On 6/2/2016 at 7:15 PM, paapiman said:

Bro, have you ever tried to Sidh a Mantar?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 12/20/2018 at 10:22 AM, Guest Kaur said:

Hope My ans above... helps WJKKWJKF 

On 12/24/2018 at 1:46 AM, jaikaara said:

yes just trying to force myself , the situation is like a spoilt child not wanting to go to school

I was in a smiliar situation with waking up at amritvela. It was going smoothly for a month and a half, but one day my mind started getting lazy. 5 minutes more in bed. I would get up most times after 5 mins, but I was losing discipline. One day, I just slept, didn't rise at amritvela. After that my routine broke and I haven't been able to wake up at amritvela for the past few months. I think it was a grace period with maharaj ji doing kirpa on my lazy unworthy self. I am trying to get back on track, so please help me too if you or the sangat find anything. 

5 hours ago, EkUtamPanthSunyoGurSangat said:

I was in a smiliar situation with waking up at amritvela. It was going smoothly for a month and a half, but one day my mind started getting lazy. 5 minutes more in bed. I would get up most times after 5 mins, but I was losing discipline. One day, I just slept, didn't rise at amritvela. After that my routine broke and I haven't been able to wake up at amritvela for the past few months. I think it was a grace period with maharaj ji doing kirpa on my lazy unworthy self. I am trying to get back on track, so please help me too if you or the sangat find anything. 

Veer ji thats really terrible what happened with you missing amritvela. 

What you could start with to get back on track is slowly start step by step waking up a hour earlier either day by day or weekly and sleeping a hour earlier to get back into routine for amritvela.

You can also do nitnem banis at daytime when waking up as you will still have a connection link with gurbani nitnem.

8 hours ago, EkUtamPanthSunyoGurSangat said:

Ardaas is the key. I hv realised that the day I even think that ....wow I woke up at 4 ,next day it's gone... Before u sleep just tell Guru Sahib ji, meri koi samrathha nai. Pls wake me up . And trust me He Will. 

But yes u have to kick Ur blanket and fight the Kalyug once he wakes u up. 

On 1/9/2019 at 1:55 AM, Mooorakh said:

Ardaas is the key. I hv realised that the day I even think that ....wow I woke up at 4 ,next day it's gone... Before u sleep just tell Guru Sahib ji, meri koi samrathha nai. Pls wake me up . And trust me He Will. 

But yes u have to kick Ur blanket and fight the Kalyug once he wakes u up. 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:31 PM, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji thats really terrible what happened with you missing amritvela. 

What you could start with to get back on track is slowly start step by step waking up a hour earlier either day by day or weekly and sleeping a hour earlier to get back into routine for amritvela.

You can also do nitnem banis at daytime when waking up as you will still have a connection link with gurbani nitnem.

Thank you guys sincerely, I will try ardaas and sleeping earlier, and eating a lighter dinner. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TinnkerBell

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

You can calculate like 125000/108=1158 malas. So this 1158 if you want to complete in 45 days then its about 26 malas everyday. It depends on Individual speed and focusing power- i used to complete one mala in 7.5-8 minutes, so it takes roughly 3.5-4 hrs everyday. And once you are sure how much time you take you can stop using mala. Simply calculate the time, 16 mins of moolmanyar simran means 2 malas, 24 mins means 3 malas like this.

always do a quick short ardass that i am trying from my side plz maharaj help me to do jaap. Breakup ur daily 4 yrs moolmantar to 3-4 parts. The jaap is fast when you don’t move ur lips and tongue. Rest u will know when you will start