5 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Thank u.  thank u . Thank u so much. 

My Guru Sahib is so mitha he answers. I was so upset..  . He made u find this to answer me. Though m back to square one seeking his permission but still that seems easier than him taking it along with.Hope Babaji listens to this too soon. 

Cant thnk u enough 

God bless u

Thanks bhen ji i am really glad to share as the previous akj video was a bit off putting so luckly i found this track by sant maskeen ji.

Hopefully your views thoughts will be feel strained now compared to before.

I just watched a few minutes of this and its really good and made me really happy seeing this blessed kirpa on this young child.

ਬੱਚੀ ਦਾ ਸਿਖੀ ਸਿਦਕ ਦੇਖ ਕੇ ਅਸ਼ ਅਸ਼ ਕਰ ਉਠੋਗੇ। Inspirational Talk by a Sikh Girl

are you also ready to train with shastar as well?

nitnem is important even for sehajdhari sikh, but for one who takes khanda dee pahul, shastar pooja via shastar training is Guru hukam.

17 hours ago, IJJSingh said:

It would be wonderful, if both you and your husband took amrit together.  However, according to Sikh Rehat Maryada (SRM) it is not forbidden for one spouse to take amrit alone. There are some sampardas who would refuse amrit to just one spouse, some others would insist that after taking amrit you lead a celibate life until the second spouse takes amrit.  So I suggest that you look into the maryada of the group who is doing amrit sanchar in your area, and find the group which follows SRM.

There is an interesting episode in biography of Sant Attar Singh ji Mastuane.  Sant ji did not place any restrictions if  only one spouse wanted to take amrit.  Once the guruduara manager, where amrit sanchar was being held, tried to stop sant ji from administering amrit to a single spouse.  Sant ji said to him, "Amrit is a seed for Naam-Ras (Naam), Prem-Ras (Love) and Bir-Ras (bravery), it has no connection with a body".  The manager kept opposing sant ji and arguing that sant ji was going against the maryada.  Finally, sant ji said to the manager, "Premiya! OK, I will let you have your way, if you agree to take this sin upon yourself when you face the Guru in his court".  The manager backed down. (p319, Biography Sant Attar Singh ji, Vol 1, By Sant Teja Singh).

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Yes.  Thank u.  Maskeen ji's audios above confirmed that.  I have a long way to go still...