'Honeytrap' beauty who lured besotted TV exec to his grisly death is now married to a rising Labour star

8 hours ago, samurai2 said:

But you get the point of real Singhs not shying away from doing whats right to another regardless of their status etc..

Theres a video of a sikh groomer being jailed and Mohan Singh ripped into him, even to the point at the end said he should take his dastaar off. I dont want to go off topic but i think its important to recognize the fact how majority of our community are so fooled by religious personalities, i mean we take the piss out of pendus back home following pakandi babeh. They do this as the "see" a "religious" figure and automatically put him on a pedastall. 

Look at that nonce from Huddersfield: Dhaliwal. From what local guys said on SS, people didn't dare challenge him because his grand-dad was some Gurdwara pardaan and all that status ish. 

That's what happens when pendus take their external look and status obsession to its conclusion. This bhundh-yaari deference to people projecting a religious persona is a pure fudhoo bundha move, and we don't have a shortage of people who act like this. 

11 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Look at that nonce from Huddersfield: Dhaliwal. From what local guys said on SS, people didn't dare challenge him because his grand-dad was some Gurdwara pardaan and all that status ish. 

That's what happens when pendus take their external look and status obsession to its conclusion. This bhundh-yaari deference to people projecting a religious persona is a pure fudhoo bundha move, and we don't have a shortage of people who act like this. 

This is a god example. 

Singhs need to become independent. What i mean by this is work on yourself, physically, mentally spiritually. Then when you see other like minded.people that becomes.sangat.

The huddersfield sikhs are a bunch of pussies. Why the admin cut didnt they pull him up, admin cut his dad. No point in saying afterwards "we knew xyz" like some zee tv gossip.admin cut. 

I always thought once the old generation dies thing will get better from gurdwara runnings to culture backward mentality, but you know what, same shit different toilet.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:24 PM, dalsingh101 said:

What business is this that he got murdered over? 

don't know.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, samurai2 said:

Go to his local are. South east london/ kent area and gravesend area which is like a pend in itself where everyone knows each others business and you will hear different.  

What have you heard?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 10:44 AM, chatanga1 said:

No it wasn't the same day. There was something like 14 or 16 months difference between the dates.

Yeh my mistake bro. When i was at his house the day after he died there was something circulating about the  date/day of his old mans death and his..this maybe bollywood, agree..

But not to say the whole drama is false.. 

Did you go to his funeral??