Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dalsingh101

'Honeytrap' beauty who lured besotted TV exec to his grisly death is now married to a rising Labour star

Recommended Posts

You got to say. This b1tch is gangsta.

She obviously has a thing for dastar wearing men of status and wealth. She was allegedly sexually abused (raped) by that TV executive. She got that other Singh (with his gora co-def) to burn his ar5e alive in retaliation. 

Does her time and then comes out and pulls this politician. 

I wonder if she ever gives a thought about the Singh banged up for her? Does she support him? Keep in touch etc. In prison, people might be laughing at that Singh saying, you're doing all this time for this bird and she's gone and married a next geezer. 

I wonder what it is about her that made so many blokes do crazy things around her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

You got to say. This b1tch is gangsta.

She obviously has a thing for dastar wearing men of status and wealth. She was allegedly sexually abused (raped) by that TV executive. She got that other Singh (with his gora co-def) to burn his ar5e alive in retaliation. 

Does her time and then comes out and pulls this politician. 

I wonder if she ever gives a thought about the Singh banged up for her? Does she support him? Keep in touch etc. In prison, people might be laughing at that Singh saying, you're doing all this time for this bird and she's gone and married a next geezer. 

I wonder what it is about her that made so many blokes do crazy things around her?

I know right?

She looks rather average from her pictures. This sort of reminds me of Cleopatra, she was an average looking woman but she easily seduced Mark Antony and Julius Caesar. Apparently Cleopatra's charm lied in her words, actions and behaviour rather than her looks, the same might hold true for this girl. She also seems highly skilled in making up lies and fooling the authorities. She said she did not have any role in the murder, (yet she was the mastermind behind the whole thing) but she got two guys to kill the man therefore got a meagre sentence. She so cunningly took the backseat as she ruined the life of two men, killed one and caused many people to grieve. That's why it is so important to study Charitropakhyan, apne seem rather naive with this sort of stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flip side of being attracted to rich dastaar wearing men could also be as follows.

..she was kaami and knew having relations with pagh wearing men would not be so bad if "family" found out. 

.. she played with fire, so to speak, but it was a safe haven ( again, to being caught),  - this is all sexual shit

.. she loved the money and or status side of things, but mans wanted pussy-she didnt want to play that game, so things got.out of control..rest is history..

"amritdhari gagan was sexually frustrated and wanted to bang her, ( in process pestered her)  she was pissed off so wanted to teach him a lesson... death was not meditated so to speak... ( gagan should have done an NKJ harinder stlye thing and start buming his boys).. oh well

Mr Singh with her now is counting his sexual blessings as he is one ugly admin cut, and she an alright sort of piece.. so all parties involved may be happy.

Generally not much to get excited.about this article, just the fact its happened in our time so to speak...

for the lunds out there, charitropakiyan aint so inaccurate now is it.. also shits gonna get worse..

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tva prasad said:

I know right?

She looks rather average from her pictures. This sort of reminds me of Cleopatra, she was an average looking woman but she easily seduced Mark Antony and Julius Caesar. Apparently Cleopatra's charm lied in her words, actions and behaviour rather than her looks, the same might hold true for this girl. She also seems highly skilled in making up lies and fooling the authorities. She said she did not have any role in the murder, (yet she was the mastermind behind the whole thing) but she got two guys to kill the man therefore got a meagre sentence. She so cunningly took the backseat as she ruined the life of two men, killed one and caused many people to grieve. That's why it is so important to study Charitropakhyan, apne seem rather naive with this sort of stuff. 

It's even more murky than that. That first guy allegedly raped her. 

I don't really have much sympathy for rapists myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Flip side of being attracted to rich dastaar wearing men could also be as follows.

..she was kaami and knew having relations with pagh wearing men would not be so bad if "family" found out. 

.. she played with fire, so to speak, but it was a safe haven ( again, to being caught),  - this is all sexual shit

.. she loved the money and or status side of things, but mans wanted pussy-she didnt want to play that game, so things got.out of control..rest is history..

"amritdhari gagan was sexually frustrated and wanted to bang her, ( in process pestered her)  she was pissed off so wanted to teach him a lesson... death was not meditated so to speak... ( gagan should have done an NKJ harinder stlye thing and start buming his boys).. oh well

Mr Singh with her now is counting his sexual blessings as he is one ugly admin cut, and she an alright sort of piece.. so all parties involved may be happy.

Generally not much to get excited.about this article, just the fact its happened in our time so to speak...

for the lunds out there, charitropakiyan aint so inaccurate now is it.. also shits gonna get worse..

 

 

 

Yeah that's a thing. She probably didn't plan to have him killed but battered about a bit, but the other Singh (and his mate) lost the plot and went overboard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

It's even more murky than that. That first guy allegedly raped her. 

I don't really have much sympathy for rapists myself. 

It said he 'tried' to rape her.

Check out this video.

This sounds a bit dodgy IMO, like why did she wait 6 months before she took any form of action? The text message sent by Gagandeep Singh to Mahil was about talking something out, and Singh was well aware that she might kill him from the text he sent her but he might have underestimated her thinking a lone woman cannot kill me or something of the like. Also if she had a genuine reason for doing what she did, it would make more sense that she call the cops instead of taking the matter into her own hands. One more thing, the article portrays one side of the story, we do not have Shoker's and Peter's side of the story, since they were the ones that murdered Singh doesn't it make sense to incorporate their side of the story as well, what do they have to say? 

 

Quote

The sister of a police officer, Mahil grew up in Chatham, Kent, dreaming of following in her elder sister’s footsteps and becoming a doctor.

If she was the sister of a police officer surely it wouldn't be hard for her to get police help, so why then did she choose to take the matter into her own hands?  

Quote

When she was arrested for his murder she claimed she had merely wanted him lectured about his attitude to women and expected he would be given ‘a few slaps’ at most.

 If this was true why did she have two men, namely Shoker and Peters ready to kill him? This claim of her's also contradicts the text message where Singh explicitly expresses that she wants to kill him. Also why did she wait 6 months if she only wanted to "lecture" him or give him "a few slaps"? She could have easily confronted him earlier. 

Quote

She showed her cold and calculating side when she dew up a list of pros and cons after Shoker declared his love for her.

After taking him through the list, she concluded they would be better of as ‘good friends’ – but referred to him as ‘my gay friend’ when speaking with others.

 Since Shoker was in love with her she could have easily used this against him to get what she wanted. The fact that she referred to him as her "gay friend" while speaking to others shows that she might have been ashamed of him declaring his love for social reasons and did not want to be seen as a couple by others hence "gay friend". This might also hint that she did not want him in her life, therefore she might have got him to commit a crime to get him jailed (revenge, maybe)- so basically a win/win situation for her. 

Quote

Described by Mahil’s defence barrister as an ‘attempted rape’, the alleged offence was never reported to the police but Mahil later underwent counselling.

So, Singh "attempted rape" but didn't rape her. She underwent counselling but she was still friends with him or acted like she was friends with him. I believe she might have been too ashamed of the encounter so started to plot Singh's death using Shoker to her advantage along with Peters. 

 

Quote

She added: ‘I think the victim was in love with her.

‘He would offer her gifts and things – anything really that she wanted.’

If Singh had tried to rape her why was she still keeping contact with him and asking for gifts from him? Would it not be normal for her to distance herself from him had she been disturbed by the incident that happened between them. 

Quote

Shoker and Peters blamed each other for the killing during the trial, while Mahil claimed she had only ever intended for Mr Singh to be lectured about his attitude to women and had no idea they would set about him with such ferocity.

They blamed each other... hmmm... This shows that they came to realise that they had been tricked into killing Singh but now they do not want to face the punishment. Mahil has thrown them under the bus by saying she only wanted to lecture Singh and wasn't aware that Shoker and Peters would do such a thing. She clearly knew what Shoker and Peters did as they called her shortly after the doing the deed, so why does she claim she didn;t know? Did she not see them tie him up and put him in the boot of the Mercedes? Did she not see the two men drive Singh off? If she wanted to lecture him why wasn't she present with Shoker and Peters? 

Quote

Gagandip was nervous, but eventually agreed to come and arrived bearing a cuddly toy for Mahil. But as he entered her basement room, Shoker – also known as Ravi – and cycle mechanic Peters pounced.

However, if Mahil was telling the truth why did she need two men to hide in her basement until he arrived to pounce on him? If she was worried that he might try to rape her again, she could have easily got her girlfriends, no? 

Quote

During the trial, Mahil claimed she was left ‘traumatised’ by Mr Singh’s beating at the hands of Shoker and Peters, but later admitted she sat down in her kitchen to eat a Key Lime pie minutes after the assault got underway.

If Mahil was "traumatised" why did she not try to stop Shoker and Peters from beating Singh up why was she just sitting there eating a Key Lime pie? Since she was friends with Shoker he would have listened to what she would have to say, right? Why didn't she stop them when they tied Singh with cables, chucked him in the boot and drove him off? Surely, she agreed with what was happening and refused to get her hands dirty as Peters and Shoker murdered Singh therefore leaving no evidence of finger prints on his body. 

Quote

Det Ch Insp Damian Allain said: ‘Throughout this investigation and trial, Mundill Mahil portrayed herself as a victim, denying in any way she had lured Gagandip to Brighton knowing Shoker and Peters were going to attack him.

‘It is clear to me now, endorsed by the jury’s verdict, that her actions were calculating and that she was at the heart of a criminal conspiracy of tricking Gagandip to Brighton to seriously assault him, which ultimately resulted in his death.

Source: http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/mundill-mahil-darren-peters-and-harvinder-shoker/ 

 

Is there any evidence that suggests he actually raped her? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah that's a thing. She probably didn't plan to have him killed but battered about a bit, but the other Singh (and his mate) lost the plot and went overboard. 

admin cut knows bro we can make a whole zee tv drama out of this shit.

All i know is that he was checking her.. She after a bit told him its over. Gagan could not take it and showered her with calls/messages etc, you know the score..

Now if he did rape her.. now theres different types of rape ie, forced raped deceived rape pressured rape etc.. if thats the case then admin cut good on her..

 but just the fact that a phudu looking patka sikh boy and his gora mate hit him on the head with a baseball bat, rolled him up in a carpet and burnt a car at a petrol station..lol.. i mean the boys were amateur/naive, for them to do that, patka singh was defo in love with this bird.. She defo did her charitra for a pappu to baseball bat Gaggan..

Mate dont want to be writing a whole essay as theres much init but what i would say is they all fucked up, big deal only made as Gagan was an amritdhari.

The whole Sikh/panjabi/amritdhari community need to wake up. We've had enough of this shit.. from Sukha Singh to NKJ Harinder batty man and many other gay pricks. If you want to be batty etc then stop presenting yourself as a religious person. And the only way sangat can make a difference it to boycott there kirtan shows and stop putting these phudus on a pedestal..

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 12:06 PM, dalsingh101 said:

She was allegedly sexually abused (raped) by that TV executive.

 

On 1/13/2019 at 11:37 PM, tva prasad said:

Is there any evidence that suggests he actually raped her? 

 

On 1/13/2019 at 11:37 PM, tva prasad said:

It said he 'tried' to rape her.

 

This accusation of attempted rape came from the defendents but the police also from screening his texts saw that something had happened. The news at the time was that Gagan was invited to stay the night at her flat but at some stage tried to get into her bed. She stopped him and it ended there.

 

I knew Gagan personally, and i was really shocked to hear about his death. Even today I still think about him. He really was one clever, articulate guy. His feelings for the Panth and strategies for the new generation were really fresh. When we met a few times, he wasn't Amritdhari. I think towards the last few months of his life he took pahul.

It was such a shame how assets from Sikh TV were taken and sold once he passed away, without any thought or concern for his family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, chatanga1 said:

This accusation of attempted rape came from the defendents but the police also from screening his texts saw that something had happened. The news at the time was that Gagan was invited to stay the night at her flat but at some stage tried to get into her bed. She stopped him and it ended there

The thing is he was checking this girl for ages and imo got obsessed when a women paid him a bit of attention..

He defo tried to quench his lust by forcing himself on her or pressuring her into having sex.. but i dont  think either he raped her...

What i find a little annoying (not surprising) is why peoppe are not questioning his actions with him being an amritdhari..

Why was he checking this girl with him being on this spiritual path of controlling his mind and defeating the panj chor..

Now if he was a mona etc i would still think its wrong but they are not representing Gurus roop. The standards of a "Singh" nowadays is an absolute joke, from their spiritual avastha to their physical training.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Samurai has a point. If this same story played out with a mona and not a keshdhari, I don't think the mona guy would get a fraction of the sympathy and benefit of the doubt like this guy is (noticeably by mainly amritdhari/keshdhari Sikhs). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, samurai2 said:

What i find a little annoying (not surprising) is why peoppe are not questioning his actions with him being an amritdhari..

In the time I knew him, he was not amritdhari. Last time we met in person was about 6 months before he died. He didn't say anything about having taken Pahul then.

 

22 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Why was he checking this girl with him being on this spiritual path of controlling his mind and defeating the panj chor..

The attempted assault took place months before his ghastly demise. Maybe he chose this path after things didn't work out with her?

 

22 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Now if he was a mona etc i would still think its wrong but they are not representing Gurus roop. The standards of a "Singh" nowadays is an absolute joke, from their spiritual avastha to their physical training.

Yeah, here I agree with you. I don't know why. Maybe it's kalyug. There was talk of malechh puna entering the panth even during Panth Parkash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think Samurai has a point. If this same story played out with a mona and not a keshdhari, I don't think the mona guy would get a fraction of the sympathy and benefit of the doubt like this guy is (noticeably by mainly amritdhari/keshdhari Sikhs). 

Yes, I agree. What really got me about this event was that The family had alreadu suffered the murder of the father only about 1 or  2 years earlier, and Gagan was an only son as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Yes, I agree. What really got me about this event was that The family had alreadu suffered the murder of the father only about 1 or  2 years earlier, and Gagan was an only son as well.

Who did the old man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Yes, I agree. What really got me about this event was that The family had alreadu suffered the murder of the father only about 1 or  2 years earlier, and Gagan was an only son as well.

They seem like a rich family anyway bro. To have a young guy like that spring out the readies for a TV channel isn't a cheap move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chatanga1 said:
On 1/19/2019 at 2:34 PM, samurai2 said:

 

In the time I knew him, he was not amritdhari. Last time we met in person was about 6 months before he died. He didn't say anything about having taken Pahul then.

I do remember him wearing the 5 kakaars, but.not sure.. either way he was representing the Guru, especially with the gol pagh and all..

I think this is important.. let me sum it up..

Mona= what a prick should have know better

Samosa pagh wala.. probably trim singh or singh who was.forced by his parents to follow sikhi.. therefore what prick and he needs to get a number 1 on the sides and shave his beard.

Gol pagh, now this becomes different. Ones knows the path they are walking as soon as you have that image, hence why i feel he should be held.more accountable for his checking actions etc. But hes.just getting people to back him because he was "religious" and made.sikh tv.. 

I Know for sure he was.pestering her when he had his gol pagh on.. no doubt about that..

Malech has always been there but Singhs weren't so sensitive and emotional to the point where they would let a Sikh/Singh get away with shit cos of their outer identity.. Maharaja Ranjit got lashed a few time by the Akalis..

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Who did the old man

Same action, same fate.

Apple does not fall too far from the tree as the old gora would say.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To those who think that I'm giving sympathy to the guy because he's amritdhari, I'm really not. Even if the guy was a tobacco user and mona, and the girl was a sarblohi, jatka-only, amritdhari gursikh I would take the mona's side because I don't think the merciless and painful death was necessary.

However, I am not saying the guy was completely innocent or anything, either. He did not have to accept her sleep over request, knowing that he was the average passionate, young man. Then again, why did the girl invite him for a sleep over in the first place? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tva prasad said:

To those who think that I'm giving sympathy to the guy because he's amritdhari, I'm really not. Even if the guy was a tobacco user and mona, and the girl was a sarblohi, jatka-only, amritdhari gursikh I would take the mona's side because I don't think the merciless and painful death was necessary.

Like I said previously, I think it highly likely that she didn't actually planned to have him killed but that banged up Singh might have gone a bit bonkers when he was supposed to just batter him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Who did the old man?

Business rivals had him murdered in Panjab.

 

21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

They seem like a rich family anyway bro. To have a young guy like that spring out the readies for a TV channel isn't a cheap move. 

They were rich, because of fathers successful business.

 

18 hours ago, samurai2 said:

I do remember him wearing the 5 kakaars,

Yes, the last photo I saw of him I had gol dastar and was clutching a khanda.

 

18 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Malech has always been there but Singhs weren't so sensitive and emotional to the point where they would let a Sikh/Singh get away with shit cos of their outer identity.. Maharaja Ranjit got lashed a few time by the Akalis..

Maharaja wasn't lashed because of malechhpuna.

 

18 hours ago, tva prasad said:

However, I am not saying the guy was completely innocent or anything, either. He did not have to accept her sleep over request, knowing that he was the average passionate, young man. Then again, why did the girl invite him for a sleep over in the first place? 

Yes and yes. i think he read the wrong signals in being asked to stay the night, and tried his luck.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Maharaja wasn't lashed because of malechhpuna

But you get the point of real Singhs not shying away from doing whats right to another regardless of their status etc..

Theres a video of a sikh groomer being jailed and Mohan Singh ripped into him, even to the point at the end said he should take his dastaar off. I dont want to go off topic but i think its important to recognize the fact how majority of our community are so fooled by religious personalities, i mean we take the piss out of pendus back home following pakandi babeh. They do this as the "see" a "religious" figure and automatically put him on a pedastall. 

How different is that from the people here putting sikh figures such as NKJ tattu Harry on a pedastall that they think his shit dont stink. Now for most we are talking about educated people with professional jobs. Anyone with half a pea brain would know there was some truth to it as Harry was on conditional bail with his passport detained. All the street minded people will know what that means. 

That was all my point. Sorry for little rant.

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Business rivals had him murdered in Panjab.

Go to his local are. South east london/ kent area and gravesend area which is like a pend in itself where everyone knows each others business and you will hear different.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

They were rich, because of fathers successful business.

What business is this that he got murdered over? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Like I said previously, I think it highly likely that she didn't actually planned to have him killed but that banged up Singh might have gone a bit bonkers when he was supposed to just batter him? 

Yeah, that could be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×