How to overcome Wetdream

Hk sikh

Seriously. Find a decent women who is physically compatible with you, and get married. 

23 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Seriously. Find a decent women who is physically compatible with you, and get married. 

Thank you for all the suggestion. 

dalsingh: I agree, but i am not in good health state to get married. I don' think its fair for the girl to marry someone who is not healthy. My focus is to be healthy and be a good fit before i take the step.

23 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Wank that shit out. Lol.

Deadlifts... heavy weight as many as you can every other day.. Put that energy into use.

Look at sexual transmutation.  Find a hobby- martial arts, weight training, any sport, reading, art, photography.. find something you enjoy and put your focus on it..

Lol, samurai..

Lifting weight is a good idea, perhaps i need to build stamina, having asthma i am very limited to do exercise! Thank you for your suggestion!

29 minutes ago, Hk sikh said:

Thank you for all the suggestion. 

dalsingh: I agree, but i am not in good health state to get married. I don' think its fair for the girl to marry someone who is not healthy. My focus is to be healthy and be a good fit before i take the step.

Absolutely. That's the best plan!

On 1/22/2019 at 6:30 PM, samurai2 said:

Wank that shit out. Lol.

Deadlifts... heavy weight as many as you can every other day.. Put that energy into use.

Look at sexual transmutation.  Find a hobby- martial arts, weight training, any sport, reading, art, photography.. find something you enjoy and put your focus on it..

Thank you for the suggestion samurai. 

On 1/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, Soulfinder said:

Surround yourself as much as you can with gurbani katha kirtain to get rid of these dreams as these should help.

Try to do at least 5 kirtain sohila sahib as this will make you feel tried and divert your attention.

Soulfinder: Thank you for the suggestion. I do listen to sukhmani sahib path daily and do 1hr simran before i go to sleep. I am trying to surrond myself around gurbani but at the moment it is not helping much and its draining my energy making me feel less motivated and interested in life. Its been happening since last 3-4 years, after every 2-3days. i guess i will have to live with it. Mareh Karam..

What are your suggesstion for keeping a 24hour or 48 hour fast.

I tried 24hour fast yesterday and i felt really good. I had a sense of coolness, light mind with very minimum thoughts. It was a good experience!

Has anyone tried 24hrs or 48 hrs fast, do you think it will be helpful to combat wetdream?

42 minutes ago, Hk sikh said:

Soulfinder: Thank you for the suggestion. I do listen to sukhmani sahib path daily and do 1hr simran before i go to sleep. I am trying to surrond myself around gurbani but at the moment it is not helping much and its draining my energy making me feel less motivated and interested in life. Its been happening since last 3-4 years, after every 2-3days. i guess i will have to live with it. Mareh Karam..

Veer ji thats a really good combation you have mentioned of simran and listening to Sukhmani Sahib paath but also its really sad how you are getting these dreams as well and its draining your energy.

Here is a link i posted earlier on the subject rest should its best to listen to katha track and the shabad mentioned for jaap.

3 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji thats a really good combation you have mentioned of simran and listening to Sukhmani Sahib paath but also its really sad how you are getting these dreams as well and its draining your energy.

Here is a link i posted earlier on the subject rest should its best to listen to katha track and the shabad mentioned for jaap.

I love listening to katha and i will listen to this one.

Thank you, soulfinder for sharing the katha link.

Because of my asthma, i have limitation to do workout, as if i do jogging or lift heavy weight at gym, i get shortness of breath. 

I am struggling, i hope maharaj will do mehar di nadar on me!

45 minutes ago, Hk sikh said:

I love listening to katha and i will listen to this one.

Thank you, soulfinder for sharing the katha link.

Because of my asthma, i have limitation to do workout, as if i do jogging or lift heavy weight at gym, i get shortness of breath. 

I am struggling, i hope maharaj will do mehar di nadar on me!

Veer ji i am glad to share and its terrible how you mentioned you have got asthma and get shortness of breath. 

I can too relate as i get migraine headaces and its not pleasent do pyschical workout activites as it can trigger off my headaces as well.

But its best to listen to the katha track i posted and memorzie and do jaap of the posted gurbani shabad as it should help with the thoughts dreams etc.

Have you seen a doctor about this dream problem ? Cos you got some sort of counselling or a psychiatrist if they are annoying you too much. 

1 hour ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji i am glad to share and its terrible how you mentioned you have got asthma and get shortness of breath. 

I can too relate as i get migraine headaces and its not pleasent do pyschical workout activites as it can trigger off my headaces as well.

But its best to listen to the katha track i posted and memorzie and do jaap of the posted gurbani shabad as it should help with the thoughts dreams etc.

Have you seen a doctor about this dream problem ? Cos you got some sort of counselling or a psychiatrist if they are annoying you too much. 

Bhaji, i have read the shabad few times now, guess i will memorise and do it 108 for a certain period e.g 40 day, 90days. 

No, i haven't seen any counselling or psychiatrist yet. I might go and see the psychiatrist one day.  

12 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Try swimming, it actually helps with asthma.

Goodluck with whatever you decide to do.

Samurai: I will start swimming, maybe it will help, currently i can reach another end on 25m pool, i can only do half way.

3 hours ago, Hk sikh said:

Bhaji, i have read the shabad few times now, guess i will memorise and do it 108 for a certain period e.g 40 day, 90days. 

No, i haven't seen any counselling or psychiatrist yet. I might go and see the psychiatrist one day.  

Veer ji its really good that you have started reading the shabad then you can build up step by step into doing a 108 mala of it. You can keep it written or in printed form when doing the jaap of it.

Its worth going to a pyschiatrist veer ji or getting a refferal to it cos it might supressed energies,thoughts etc that are distrubing you with these type of dreams. They might give you short term medication to help with the dreams especially if its draining you out energy wise. 

The pyschiatrist will be the best to send you for psychologist treatment but thats up to the doctor pyschiatrist to decide and diagnoise.

On 1/25/2019 at 5:42 PM, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji its really good that you have started reading the shabad then you can build up step by step into doing a 108 mala of it. You can keep it written or in printed form when doing the jaap of it.

Its worth going to a pyschiatrist veer ji or getting a refferal to it cos it might supressed energies,thoughts etc that are distrubing you with these type of dreams. They might give you short term medication to help with the dreams especially if its draining you out energy wise. 

The pyschiatrist will be the best to send you for psychologist treatment but thats up to the doctor pyschiatrist to decide and diagnoise.

Thank you veer ji. I will book an appointment with GP and hope he will refer to phychologist!

13 minutes ago, Hk sikh said:

Thank you veer ji. I will book an appointment with GP and hope he will refer to phychologist!

Its worth it veer ji especially as the problem has been distrubing you for a long time now. Hopefully you have to wait and see what the doctor says and happens next.

How long has it been happening for the dreams and how many times a week are you getting them ?