How to overcome Wetdream

Hk sikh

On 1/28/2019 at 12:01 PM, Soulfinder said:

Its worth it veer ji especially as the problem has been distrubing you for a long time now. Hopefully you have to wait and see what the doctor says and happens next.

How long has it been happening for the dreams and how many times a week are you getting them ?

Veerji, it happening since last 3-4 year but recently its happening every 2-3 day and its draining my energy. Those we had similar problem before will understand better!

1 minute ago, Hk sikh said:

Veerji, it happening since last 3-4 year but recently its happening every 2-3 day and its draining my energy. Those we had similar problem before will understand better!

Veer ji that is not good especially if its very often like you mentioned. 

I would suggest make a urgent appointment to the doctor gp to get a referal for this especially as its draining your energy out. 

Its really sad how you described your problem on here and have tried everything possible by yourself to stop this dream problem.

Lets hope the doctor will do something like refer to a shrink who can give antidepressiants or at least make a assesment of the situation.

6 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji that is not good especially if its very often like you mentioned. 

I would suggest make a urgent appointment to the doctor gp to get a referal for this especially as its draining your energy out. 

Its really sad how you described your problem on here and have tried everything possible by yourself to stop this dream problem.

Lets hope the doctor will do something like refer to a shrink who can give antidepressiants or at least make a assesment of the situation.

Thank you for being so generous! waheguruu.. 

I will make an appointment and see what doctor says.

2 minutes ago, Hk sikh said:

Thank you for being so generous! waheguruu.. 

I will make an appointment and see what doctor says.

Its ok veer ji i am glad to help. Also you can send me a private message about this as i can understand that this a senstivie issue.

Lets hope the doctor does something as you will need to make it sound serious the symptoms to get a psychiatrist appointment referal as they can give more advanced brain medication than gps.

16 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Its ok veer ji i am glad to help. Also you can send me a private message about this as i can understand that this a senstivie issue.

Lets hope the doctor does something as you will need to make it sound serious the symptoms to get a psychiatrist appointment referal as they can give more advanced brain medication than gps.

Thanks I didn't thought of going to a psychiatrist but i will tell my symptoms to my GP and get a referral. Thanks