How to sidh this shabad?

Nalwa

I am trying to do sava lakh paath of thir ghar baiso har jan pyare shabad. I can do abhiyas of the shabad out loud, quietly like a whisper, and with just moving my lips and tongue and no noise coming out from my mouth. Which is the best way to sidh the shabad? 

4 hours ago, Nalwa said:

I am trying to do sava lakh paath of thir ghar baiso har jan pyare shabad. I can do abhiyas of the shabad out loud, quietly like a whisper, and with just moving my lips and tongue and no noise coming out from my mouth. Which is the best way to sidh the shabad? 

You mean sing the shabad?Here's a link I found that could help you.

10 hours ago, Nalwa said:

The best way veer ji is to do the jaap at a one fixed time everyday with keshi ishan. But its best to do these sidhi under a mahapursh or someone who done it before otherwise it can backfire.

I have heard how doing jaap near rivers streams and other places can help but thats just something i heard.

The best way also is to make fresh deg keshi ishan and to do jaap of the shabad.

Have you done jaap of Brahm Kavach ?

Initially you can start by being loud or your normal level of sound. As if u r talking to Guru Sahib. Pls sit in front of Guru Granth Sahib ji or a particular pic (swaroop) of Guru Sahib u keep shraddha at. 

Feel that he is listening ..U r talking.

Ur mood(awastha) will take u to different tones. Sometimes u will speak other times u may 'call' in louder tone. Some other time u may cry and request. Or acquire 'bairag' ... Ek vaari rang chad gaya then u would not have to count or ask anybody..

" rang hasse rang rove. Chup bhi kar jaaye"

it will go with the flow. U will start getting sweet taste in ur mouth and other signs. Babaji will take u alonger by holding ur finger.

As rightly said above just start with a degh and ardaas. Join ur hands and say pls Guru Sahib ji I m only trying wat u have encouraged me to do... I hv no capabilities.. pls lead me...  I trust u..  that u will take me to the right path. Pls hold my hand. "Baah de Bahh de Baap Bitthala"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/28/2019 at 8:09 AM, Nalwa said:

I asked from Guru Nanak and he personally answered me if you want to Sidh the Shabad

He told these conditions

ਇੰਨਾ ਸ਼ਰਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਪ ਕਰਨ ਵੇਲੇ ਯਾਦ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੈ

1. ਤੂੰ ਭਾਵੇਂ ਚੰਗਾ ਹੈ ਜਾਂ ਮਾੜਾ ......ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਿੱਖ ਹੈ। ਆ ਯਾਦ ਰੱਖਕੇ ਜਾਪ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਕਰੀ।

2. ਮੈਨੂੰ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਤੇਰੇ ਨੇੜੇ ਸਮਝੀ।ਤੇਰੇ ਸਾਮ੍ਹਣੇ ਚੌਂਕੜੀ ਮਾਰ ਕੇ ਬੈਠਾ ਹੈਂ ਮੈ। 

3. ਤੂੰ ਕਰਤਾਰ ਦੇ ਦਰ ਦਾ ਮੰਗਤਾ ਹੈ ....... ਦਰ ਨਹੀ ਛੱਡਣਾ। ਓ ਦਾਤ ਜਰੂਰ ਦੇਊਗਾ।

4. ਤੇਰੀ ਮੱਤ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਬਹੁਤ ਥੋੜੀ ਹੈ। ਤੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਚ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਆਉਣਗੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਜਾਪ ਨਾਲ ਕਿ ਹੋਜੂ   ਪਰ ਜਾਪ ਕਰਦੇ ਰਹਿਣਾ ਹੈ।

5. 100% ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ ਭਰੋਸਾ ਰੱਖੋ ਕਿ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਸਿੱਧ ਹੋਜੂ ਤੇ ਕਰਾਮਾਤ ਪਰਗਟ ਹੋਜੂ। ਚਿੰਤਾ ਨਹੀ ਕਰਨੀ ਜਿਮੇ ਜੇ ਨਾ ਸਿੱਧ ਹੋਇਆ ਤਾਂ ਜਾਂ ਹੋਰ ਮਨ ਦੇ negative ਵਿਚਾਰ ਦੂਰ ਰਖਣੇ ਹੈ।

ਅਰਦਾਸ ਰੋਜ ਕਰੋ।

ਤੇ extra knowledge ਜਦੋਂ ਪਾਠ ਸੁਰਤੀ ਨਾਲ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਨਾ ਜੀਭ ਨਾ ਬੁੱਲ ਹਿੱਲੇ 

ਬੱਸ ਮਨ ਅੰਦਰ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਚਲਦਾ ਰਹੇ ਓਦਾ ਫਲ ਹਜ਼ਾਰਾਂ ਗੁਣਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ।

10-15 minut ਉੱਚੀ ਉੱਚੀ ਬੋਲਕੇ ਕਰੋ then ਬੁੱਲ ਨਾਲ ਹੋਲੀ ਹੋਲੀ ਓਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ ਮਨ ਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਚੱਲਣ ਦਿਓ। ਬੱਸ ਇਕ ਮਨ ਇਕ ਚਿੱਤ ਹੋਕੇ ਕਰਯੋ ਆ ਬਹੁਤ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਹੈ।

ਸ਼ੁਰੂਆਤ ਵਿਚ 5 ਮੂਲ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਹੋਸੀ ਭੀ ਸੱਚ ਤਕ।

ਪਾਣੀ ਕੋਲ ਰੱਖਿਓ

ਰਾਤ 2 ਤੋਂ 4 ਦਾ ਸਮਾਂ ਸਭ ਤੋਂ ਜ਼ਿਆਦਾ ਫਲ ਦਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ ।

ਜੇਕਰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਅਭਿਆਸ ਕਿੱਤਾ ਤੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਸਿੱਧ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਇਆ ਤਾਂ ਹੁਣ ਕੰਮੀਆਂ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਲੋ।