What is our true nature?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDqe3LhMMq0Zftw6Kfr8t
The devatay are depicted in multidimensional superimposition. At the same time, in the same place, a multiplicity of outcomes, movements, actions. This alludes to an ancient understanding of parallel universes. Perhaps there are millions of these forces, like Indra, Krishan, Lakshmi because there are millions of worlds, and in the material dimension, there are countless swaroops of the ONE which has no form, like shadows of a true reality.

ਕਾਯਉ ਦੇਵਾ ਕਾਇਅਉ ਦੇਵਲ ਕਾਇਅਉ ਜੰਗਮ ਜਾਤੀ  
Kā▫ya▫o ḏevā kā▫i▫a▫o ḏeval kā▫i▫a▫o jangam jāṯī. 
Within the body, the Divine Lord is embodied. The body is the temple, the place of pilgrimage, and the pilgrim. 

ਕਾਇਅਉ ਧੂਪ ਦੀਪ ਨਈਬੇਦਾ ਕਾਇਅਉ ਪੂਜਉ ਪਾਤੀ ॥੧॥ 
Kā▫i▫a▫o ḏẖūp ḏīp
na▫ībeḏā kā▫i▫a▫o pūja▫o pāṯī. ||1|| 
Within the body are incense, lamps
and offerings. Within the body are the flower offerings. ||1|| 

ਕਾਇਆ ਬਹੁ ਖੰਡ ਖੋਜਤੇ ਨਵ ਨਿਧਿ ਪਾਈ  
Kā▫i▫ā baho kẖand kẖojṯe nav niḏẖ pā▫ī. 
I searched throughout many realms, but I found the nine treasures within the body. 

ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਆਇਬੋ ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਜਾਇਬੋ ਰਾਮ ਕੀ ਦੁਹਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ  
Nā kacẖẖ ā▫ibo nā kacẖẖ jā▫ibo rām kī ḏuhā▫ī. ||1|| rahā▫o. 
Nothing comes, and nothing goes; I pray to the Lord for Mercy. ||1||Pause|| 

ਜੋ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰਡੇ ਸੋਈ ਪਿੰਡੇ ਜੋ ਖੋਜੈ ਸੋ ਪਾਵੈ  
Jo barahmanḏe so▫ī pinde jo kẖojai so pāvai. 
The One who pervades the Universe also dwells in the body; whoever seeks Him, finds Him there. 
-Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji ang 695.

-------
puruṣaḥ prakṛti-stho hi

bhuńkte prakṛti-jān guṇān

kāraṇaḿ guṇa-sańgo 'sya

sad-asad-yoni-janmasu

The living entity in material nature thus follows the ways of life, enjoying the three modes of nature. This is due to his association with that material nature. Thus he meets with good and evil among various species.

upadraṣṭānumantā ca

bhartā bhoktā maheśvaraḥ

paramātmeti cāpy ukto

dehe 'smin puruṣaḥ paraḥ
Yet in this body there is another, a transcendental enjoyer, who is the Lord, the supreme proprietor, who exists as the overseer and permitter, and who is known as the Supersoul.
-Bhagavad-Gita 13:22-23
-------
There are millions and millions of uncountable created beings on millions and millions of worlds, yet transcendentally within each, is the ONE indivisible, unborn and uncreated Paramatma which is essentially Akal murat.

91G-Zb-k6xL._SY355_.png

"11 All faces are His faces; all heads, His heads; all necks, His necks. He dwells in the hearts of all beings. He is the all−pervading Bhagavan. Therefore He is the omnipresent and benign Lord.
12 He, indeed, is the great Purusha, the Lord of creation, preservation and destruction, who inspires the mind to attain the state of stainlessness. He is the Ruler and the Light that is imperishable.
13 The Purusha, no bigger than a thumb, is the inner Self, ever seated in the heart of man. He is known by the mind, which controls knowledge and is perceived in the heart. They who know Him become immortal.
14 The Purusha with a thousand heads, a thousand eyes, a thousand feet, compasses the earth on all sides and extends beyond it by ten fingers' breadth.
15 The Purusha alone is all this−what has been and what will be. He is also the Lord of Immortality and of whatever grows by food.
16 His hands and feet are everywhere; His eyes, heads and faces are everywhere; His ears are everywhere; He exists compassing all.
17 Himself devoid of senses, He shines through the functions of the senses. He is the capable ruler of all; He is the refuge of all. He is great.
18 The Swan, the ruler of the whole world, of all that is moving and all that is motionless, becomes the embodied self and dwelling in the city of nine gates, flies outward.
19 Grasping without hands, hasting without feet, It sees without eyes, It hears without ears. It knows what is to be known, but no one knows It. They call It the First, the Great, the Full."
-English- translation of Svetasvatara Upanishad, 11-19

• 1 month later...

What is our true nature?

Our true nature, is not our different bodies, but is our soul.

And this soul is same in nature as Waheguru Akal Purukh, with the only difference that while He is like a Sun, and each soul is like a ray emanted from it; or even just as a drop from the Ocean.

While He is Infinite, the soul below Parbrahm is coverd by the 3 bodies, and prisoner of the mind, which keeps the souls highly tied with the almost unbreakable chains of karmas.

It is only by attaching ourselves first with the outer Gurbani, then within also with the Amrit Bani, that the soul gets released from the clutches of the mind and Kal by defeating them with the apaar kirpa of Waheguru.

After that, the soul mounted in the vessel of Sat Shabad, merges into the Infinite Ocean of Prem,  namely Waheguru Akal Purukh, and becoming one with Him without distinction.

This is His beant wadeeayee.

Sat Sree Akal.