Sleep during meditation

On 2/28/2019 at 1:34 AM, Mooorakh said:

since I lost my sweetness of mouth becos of ignorance,  I think it's better to ask

Penji,  do you mind sharing what you mean by losing sweetness of mouth due to ignorance. Did the sweetness come back and what steps did you take if any?

setting: I was doing antarghat simran, I am obviously not in Sehaj, some vichars here and there were coming, faint ringing and machine type sounds were being heard.

so I am experiencing these small jerks and 2-3 seconds span of sleep maybe, and Suddenly I wake up. During these small period of sleep I sometimes experience as if I am repeating a phrase, or eating something very vividly , or some pictures/visions, very blurry. Going through the thread I realize this is the path of Maya as you mentioned ? @Sat1176 @Lucky

So obviously I need a lot of work, lots of Saas Giraas ? to get my surti pakki.  @Lucky  is antarghat simran still advisable given that my surti is not pakki yet ? Any other tips ?

the ringing is really present as I am typing, and when I wake up the machine type sound and ringing are def noticeable . 

Thanks 🙏🏽 

Sat Sri Akaal  Veerji,

Sorry for the late reply,  I was a bit unwell and in today's scenario every body got scared. Negativity overtook us all, but now m better. All this made me feel special though😝

On 3/24/2020 at 3:29 AM, Ragmaala said:

Penji,  do you mind sharing what you mean by losing sweetness of mouth due to ignorance. Did the sweetness come back and what steps did you take if any?

This was about two /three years ago, as I was keen to " "chhako Amrit " but my husband as you all know doesn't allow. So I was praying for it ... Waheguru ji has always been kind to me. He completed my wish ,the better way as great as he is but me being most foolish had no idea what it was. I was not a member here then. Just one regular ignorant kid who started doing Nitnem and asking babaji that since I have started Nitnem , pls grant me Amrit - I can keep it. And on being denied by my husband time and again,  got upset.. ..

With this sweetness as Sat Veerji has also mentioned, I rather got annoyed  Though I have a sweet tooth but the "fool I am" and thought I was unwell ( if u Google sweetness in mouth - u would get a list of diseases that may scare u) and again prayed for it to go....  😚

Moorakh hai Naa..lol

6 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

again prayed for it to go

Oh no penji lol

6 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

I was a bit unwell and in today's scenario every body got scared. Negativity overtook us all, but now m better.

Thats good you are doing better. I also have a sore throat since 3-4 days but Maharaj is doing kirpa and it will get better. 

As per Bhai Simranjeet Singh Tohana, saas giras increases Brahma Agni and that builds up our immunity.  He posted a video regarding this. But given my sore throat I have been unable to follow this 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Useful stages explained of how to seperating from pawan. 

1. No thoughts but aware of body

2. Merging into sunn and losing body awareness. Like falling asleep. 

3. No thought's, aware of body and also hear anhad sounds. 

4. Hear anhad sounds but also aware you have lost body attachment i.e sleep and are in sehaj.