I am soo happy today

Mooorakh

Wjkkwjkf ji

I wanted to share this as an issue initially but waas waiting if I could get  response from a responsible agency and today..  

I m so happy,  it's my most lucky day, Guru Sahib always answers my prayers n this one is yet another one☝. Thank you Guru Sahib ji. I have received a positive reply today (attaching the same) 

Though m a big time Moorakh as I mentioned in my earlier post today and this time not months but it took years for this Tubelight to glow. 

Pls sangat ji bear with me it seems I will loose my senses.  Pls asees dena ji

"Deh Shiva Barr mohe ahe Shubh karman te kabhi na taru

https://saadhsangat.wordpress.com/baba-ramrai-jhanda-sahib/

Screenshot_2019-02-28-01-15-57-610_com.google.android.gm.png

Oops..  Ok it says that my application has been accepted.

Lemme elaborate:  there's a place called Darbar SGRR whose history I have written in that article. https://saadhsangat.wordpress.com/baba-ramrai-jhanda-sahib/

It should be turned into a Gurudwara Sahib, so I sent this application.

Now this Mahant is a powerful man n may kill me so I am documenting all d info here.  I can't confide in anybody else be it my Dad or Husband.  It's not that good to be an Indian woman after all 😜

IMG_20190227_175040.jpg

8 hours ago, Jageera said:

You have my E-support for what it's worth. Please take care since you mentioned murder etc. Why not telling anyone? Maybe they could assist you. You are worried they might prevent you from doing this? So what is the plan exactly? 

Thanks much. No plans as yet. Waiting for Guru Sahib's directions

8 hours ago, Jageera said:

You have my E-support for what it's worth. Please take care since you mentioned murder etc. Why not telling anyone? Maybe they could assist you. You are worried they might prevent you from doing this? So what is the plan exactly? 

Yeah.. Nobody would support.