Simran help needed!

Kalpu

2 hours ago, Kalpu said:

Waheguru Piyaron!

I am not a Sikh ...

I am Hindu but from 4 5 years i am believing in Ik Onkar and my life is going much easy!

From last year i have started doing simran in the evening..

First i do Mala of Mol mantar.. And then Path Of Shiri Jap Ji Sahib.. I continued this few months then i added Choupai Sahib.. then now i have added Rehras Sahib too..

Suggest me how i can be still better?

I also do two mala of Dhan Guru Nanak Chanting..

And sometimes i get alot heart in simran that i got in rhythm.. Also at some times i feel so distracted that my Eager is asking me to stop and get up still i dont get up i fight with my ego! And continues..

I am not stil able to do Amrit vaila..

So suggest me what i can to make my evening prayer even more Peacefull and conected to my Lord ! 

Bhen ji its really good the progress you have made i am really proud to read this.

Slowly you can build up onto doing panj banis nitnem step by step at your own pace.

In the evening you can do Rehras Sahib before 11pm and you can add Aarti Aarta with Sri Rehras Sahib as well.

Hopefully you can start waking up one hour earlier step by step and going a hour to bed a hour earlier then you can wake up at amritvela with Wahegurus kirpa.

6 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Bhen ji its really good the progress you have made i am really proud to read this.

Slowly you can build up onto doing panj banis nitnem step by step at your own pace.

In the evening you can do Rehras Sahib before 11pm and you can add Aarti Aarta with Sri Rehras Sahib as well.

Hopefully you can start waking up one hour earlier step by step and going a hour to bed a hour earlier then you can wake up at amritvela with Wahegurus kirpa.

Waheguru...

Thanks i m trying my best..

What is Aarti Aarta? 

I mean i dont know Gurmukhi..

So some how Waheguru blessed me with Urdu Sunder Gutka so here i do my Paath's..

Where from i can find Aarti aarta? 

Im sunder Gutka? 

And more question ...

I dont get attached every day idk why i feel like my lust is asking me to wakeup from Aashan haar and stop Simran...

I get horrible thoughts, noises of my home gets in my mind and i get distracted..

I try to put some Baanis on mp3 so i can reconcerntrate,  but i cant, some time i get attached like i dont want to wakeup from there no matter much time passed... But somethimes i m distracted in 5 10 mins... 

Plz tell me a way so i can focus more.. 

When i get attached i get inner peace and relief 

And when dont i am frustrated to everything i do..

I do 7.30 pm evening prayer to 8.30 or 8.45.. 

It was long path when i started doing first now its normal to recite daily ... What next path i can add to my Nem? And ways to focus more? 

Please make me a better soul conected with Waheguru :) 

15 hours ago, Kalpu said:

Waheguru...

Thanks i m trying my best..

What is Aarti Aarta? 

I mean i dont know Gurmukhi..

So some how Waheguru blessed me with Urdu Sunder Gutka so here i do my Paath's..

Where from i can find Aarti aarta? 

Im sunder Gutka? 

And more question ...

I dont get attached every day idk why i feel like my lust is asking me to wakeup from Aashan haar and stop Simran...

I get horrible thoughts, noises of my home gets in my mind and i get distracted..

I try to put some Baanis on mp3 so i can reconcerntrate,  but i cant, some time i get attached like i dont want to wakeup from there no matter much time passed... But somethimes i m distracted in 5 10 mins... 

Plz tell me a way so i can focus more.. 

When i get attached i get inner peace and relief 

And when dont i am frustrated to everything i do..

I do 7.30 pm evening prayer to 8.30 or 8.45.. 

It was long path when i started doing first now its normal to recite daily ... What next path i can add to my Nem? And ways to focus more? 

Please make me a better soul conected with Waheguru :) 

Bhen ji its really good what you have mentioned.

Its normal to feel the way you are feeling as its a hard long task of controling the mind thoughts but as you keep trying it will be ok alongside with ardas.

You can add slowly jaap sahib and the rest of the panj bani nitnem step by step into your daily lifestyle.

I feel unhappy as well when i miss my nitnem banis due to headaces migraines and its not a nice feeling so its best to do as much as you can.

Here is a printed gutka i found in urdu avilable on ebay with aarti arta paath

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=272727377932&category=366&pm=1&ds=0&t=1531777775000&ver=0&cspheader=1

Here are a few videos that should 

Here is aarti bani in roman english and its the language i have been using for other banis as i have not read this bani yet.

13 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Bhen ji its really good what you have mentioned.

Its normal to feel the way you are feeling as its a hard long task of controling the mind thoughts but as you keep trying it will be ok alongside with ardas.

You can add slowly jaap sahib and the rest of the panj bani nitnem step by step into your daily lifestyle.

I feel unhappy as well when i miss my nitnem banis due to headaces migraines and its not a nice feeling so its best to do as much as you can.

Here is a printed gutka i found in urdu avilable on ebay with aarti arta paath

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=272727377932&category=366&pm=1&ds=0&t=1531777775000&ver=0&cspheader=1

Here are a few videos that should 

Here is aarti bani in roman english and its the language i have been using for other banis as i have not read this bani yet.

Thanks alot ♥ Waheguru bless you :)

Bibi ji,

In addition to the praises of the Lord, Gurbani is also a set of instructions, and as such we must listen carefully, reflect upon, and then follow.   One thing, that Gurbani urges us to do again and again is to join the true sangat and repeat God's name.   Joining the sangat is as important as doing simran.  Singing gurbani and doing simran in a sangat is lot more effective than doing so alone.  I am not discouraging you to stop simran/gurbani while alone, on the contrary please do so as much as you can, but also find a regular time when you can join sangat.  With the Guru's grace, I have been following the Guru's path for decades, and enjoy every moment I get to spend with the Guru.  However, I especially yearn for the time I get to spend in sangat, and feel the deficiency if for whatever reason I miss sangat.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

2 hours ago, IJJSingh said:

Bibi ji,

In addition to the praises of the Lord, Gurbani is also a set of instructions, and as such we must listen carefully, reflect upon, and then follow.   One thing, that Gurbani urges us to do again and again is to join the true sangat and repeat God's name.   Joining the sangat is as important as doing simran.  Singing gurbani and doing simran in a sangat is lot more effective than doing so alone.  I am not discouraging you to stop simran/gurbani while alone, on the contrary please do so as much as you can, but also find a regular time when you can join sangat.  With the Guru's grace, I have been following the Guru's path for decades, and enjoy every moment I get to spend with the Guru.  However, I especially yearn for the time I get to spend in sangat, and feel the deficiency if for whatever reason I miss sangat.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Waheguru bro...

Actually i'm kinda in that area where is No Gurduwara And Guru Sangat...

There are alot of Hindusuim rituals Sangat and much more

But sorry to say there are ppl doing rituals like hypocrisy and Show off..

I am 25 years old u found so later that you want only Conection with God to have a peaceful life..

No material things no more relations and a high figh life..

Only accept and thank for what u have and what are you going through..

Life has a lot of lessons and circulers some are happy some are hard sad but all leads us to God..

So i found very clearance in Simran and nitnem things that there is no hypocrisy no show off... You only do for you peace and betterment with Lord..

I simply avoid this heavy kinda rituals and Samaaj " Publicity..

I just make peace by doing at home and keeping my self at all time home no more outing and all..

I wish to have Gurduara near me so i can Feel the blessing of Guru Sangat..

But my family is also of that all thinkings of all rituals and all..

So they dont support me more to go any where .. I am girl so i have a stricted family too.. But in short they just respect what i am doing from last year they dont say anything wrong atleast...

Sometimes they expect that i dont do my nitnem in home busniess events or any other so i do not accept that.. I simply do my nem no matter what situation is!

Because i found that the day i dont to Simran i am not having any inner peace..

I am frustrated at my self and all others... I feel like crying..

I just miss my Nem on monthly day in that i too beg for inner peace to get over it..

There are much more things like this

But not complaining atleast Baba Nanak blessed me with all this !

Hey Hi

Congrats👏..  Being from a hindu family if you have decided to follow the path of ☝One God instead of 33 crore Devi/Devtas.  U deserve a pat on the back..  Be thankful and consider urself blessed.  It's a true kirpa. He has blessed u with his name... 

Being a girl I can understand ur position.  Things become difficult for us more than men,  specially in Indian society..  But u know it may be a blessing in disguise.  Its just how we see it.  If u r NOT complaining u r on the right track dear...  Cos we as girls can accept things more subtly..  Accept astral concepts easily without arguing..  We can suppress ego easily..  Can Self surrender and ACCEPT HIM AS OUR 'PIR' - Lord/husband just naturally...

Just find the purpose and keep on diving in his love.. More U will be drenched More u will grow ((rise in love)) 

And yes don't take any monthly breaks Yaa..  

10 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Hey Hi

Congrats👏..  Being from a hindu family if you have decided to follow the path of ☝One God instead of 33 crore Devi/Devtas.  U deserve a pat on the back..  Be thankful and consider urself blessed.  It's a true kirpa. He has blessed u with his name... 

Being a girl I can understand ur position.  Things become difficult for us more than men,  specially in Indian society..  But u know it may be a blessing in disguise.  Its just how we see it.  If u r NOT complaining u r on the right track dear...  Cos we as girls can accept things more subtly..  Accept astral concepts easily without arguing..  We can suppress ego easily..  Can Self surrender and ACCEPT HIM AS OUR 'PIR' - Lord/husband just naturally...

Just find the purpose and keep on diving in his love.. More U will be drenched More u will grow ((rise in love)) 

And yes don't take any monthly breaks Yaa..  

Waheguru!

Thanks sista!

You mean to say tht In Sikhism..

You can continue your Simran Path in month days too?

Is it not sinful?

On 4/21/2019 at 9:33 PM, Mooorakh said:

Yes darling that's wat I mean. .. 

And I really don't understand why sinful??  I mean is it something bad or wrong we are doing intentionally??  It's something natural..  If it's wrong then he's at fault he's committing sin not me. 

I have mentioned it before..  This is something that a woman should be proud of...  As it makes her productive...  BTW Simran is food for soul.  Do we stop eating during periods?? Rather since we r physically not that active during these days,  we can put in more time for Waheguru ji  Haina?? 

Waheguru..

I got it now...

But why the mentality of hindus claims that women isnt pure in these days?

They dont go to Mandirs, they ignore doing any thing religious i mean i found it so difficult...

On 4/22/2019 at 9:03 AM, jaikaara said:

you said it ! It is Waheguruji who has given that boon of progeny to the woman. Why would Waheguru want women to stop remembering Naam. 

Of what i heard that sounds logical, those days there were no sanitary pads. The level of hygiene was obviously not as good as now. Periods are accompanied with cramps and severe bleeding in many women thus giving a feeling of weakness and fatigue. The system of 'resting' during those days gave women a small vacation and other family members would take over. However, to make things understandable specially to men who at times would force women for their urges, the word 'sin/paap'  has got attached. This word did act like a red signal, allowing women to rest. As time progressed this rule did act as a hindrance too.

This is what...

But stil i cant get over it

9 hours ago, Kalpu said:

This is what...

9 hours ago, Kalpu said:

This is what...

Ya I can understand.. since u have grown up in such environment. But don't worry. "Jin upai medni sei de adhaar" .. path n Simran are food for soul.. he himself gives u hunger n himself provides food.Its all his game. 

As u have mentioned before that,the day u don't connect.. u get uneasy, irritated etc. So he will make u do it himself.. just carry on with the flow n be amazed on how he plays.... 

On 4/17/2019 at 11:17 PM, Kalpu said:

Waheguru Piyaron!

I am not a Sikh ...

I am Hindu but from 4 5 years i am believing in Ik Onkar and my life is going much easy!

When you have accepted Ek Oankaar, when you have accepted the Gurus you are a Sikh. I too am born in a Hindu family and grew up in a liberal atmosphere. My dad was happy for me when i started the path to understand Sikhi and had brought me Sukhmani Sahib gutka. 

A Sikh is not born inspite of being born in  a Sikh family. He has to start walking on the path. As time goes i would want to see myself as a Khalsa some day. Till then we have to keep practicing , am not even good at Nitnem. A long way to go . 

Akaal