Can someone tell me what the maryada is for Shastar Naam Mala

Kaju

Does anybody have the slightest clue. Everyone is clueless and that's ridiculous. Please don't lecture on anything else like don't do too much of it etc. I have heard that a 1,000,000 times but what would actually be useful to me--- I have not heard it. WHICH IS THE MARYADA 

3 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Sat Sri Akal ji,

First things first- nobody here on the forum would ever lecture u to discourage u from reading Bani. We all are here cos we gain from here .. lose nothing. But u seem to be in hurry and seem to have a short temper too. That's NOT a trait of 'Sant Sipahi' . I am sorry to say but if that's the attitude may have to go for 10 crore Jap's instead of 10 lakhs to sidh Shastra Naam Mala or may be more to please GURU SAHIB. Cos the ultimate name of the game is 'Kirpa'. Be- aware that the First word is SANT the second is Sipahi'. 

Anyway 'no lecturer' as u don't like them

So the Maryada is same for all Dasam Banis -

Kesi Snaan. Clean clothes ( better hygiene)

Degh( pure) and if u know about Shaheedi Degh - the better.

Jot

Water Kalash

Pure Aasan

Scented room( more organic the better-non alcoholic perfumes are a plus)

If u sitting in front of Guru Sahib then that's best. Else Set up Sarabloh Shastras on a high platform with all respect ((yeh hamaare Peer)) and alongwith the Bani/ Pothhi ((Pothhi Parmesan Da thhaan))

but

yes if u wish to siddh the baani be ready to bear the power as it comes with lots of responsibilities and put lot EXTRA efforts- though caution again - " ridh sidh awra saad- it brings negative powers - ego/pride/ anger etc too"

Go through these videos before u start.

All the Best

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki FATEH

And part 2 of this video.

Bhen ji thats a really good message with how you described the marayada of the paath.

First of all i have been reading Shastar Naam Mala for the last 4/5 years now and i really enjoy it alot.

The bani paath is best to be read just once a day cos i have posted information about what happens in case if its read more than once cos a lot of the times doing a sidhi of a shabad can go wrong unless you do it under a mahapursh or someone who has done the sidhi.

Here is a few posts i made that will explain more about the bani

I apologise from the people who thought my comments were not respectful. I have watched all 3 videos that have been listed, and none of them tell what time you are supposed to recite shastra naam mala. That was the question that I wanted to ask-- What time do you recite shastra naam mala? I may sound impatient to some, but if you were in my shoes and listened to every single katha of shastar naam mala and were told everything else but the time of when you should read it, every single person would be a bit disheartened and that would eventually lead to anger. Nor do I have a short temper, and I definetly don't seem to be in a hurry. If I was in a hurry, I wouldn't enquire about the maryada to that degree. So please tell me the time of when it is supposed to be recited. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Kaju said:

I apologise from the people who thought my comments were not respectful. I have watched all 3 videos that have been listed, and none of them tell what time you are supposed to recite shastra naam mala. That was the question that I wanted to ask-- What time do you recite shastra naam mala? I may sound impatient to some, but if you were in my shoes and listened to every single katha of shastar naam mala and were told everything else but the time of when you should read it, every single person would be a bit disheartened and that would eventually lead to anger. Nor do I have a short temper, and I definetly don't seem to be in a hurry. If I was in a hurry, I wouldn't enquire about the maryada to that degree. So please tell me the time of when it is supposed to be recited. Thank you.

The time of reading Shastar Naam Mala is not restricted like with Chandi Di Vaar as that can't be read after sunset. 

As long as you don't read it before sleeping bed time its fine as i spoke to gyani thakur singh a few years back.

@Mooorakh Bhen ji you quoted the opening of Bhaugti Ustotar paath as i have also read it as well the Sri Hazur Sahib version.

Bhen ji you have made very good points and i couldn't agree more on them.

Its just that i was told by a gursikh friend that doing sidhi of a bani shabad can really serious side effects on the person if a mistake is made or a naaga is made in a 40 day jaap. As he told me a few stories which i can share if you like.

To the original poster here is another mention i found on this track

9 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Its just that i was told by a gursikh friend that doing sidhi of a bani shabad can really serious side effects on the person if a mistake is made or a naaga is made in a 40 day jaap. As he told me a few stories which i can share if you like.

Please do share Veerji.

And what phal does sidhi of this bani give ?How to know if you sidh some bani?Will you see or hear something etc?

6 hours ago, Jageera said:

Please do share Veerji.

And what phal does sidhi of this bani give ?How to know if you sidh some bani?Will you see or hear something etc?

Veer ji here is a post i wrote on the side effects of doing a sidhi jaap. And another link with really good information as well

• 1 year later...