Am I alright?

tva prasad

I don't even know where to post this so I'll just post it here.

So recently, I've been doing stuff but I don't feel it. I don't even know how to explain it. But it feels like I did something but I feel like I didn't do it. For example, when I bump into people, normally I would apologise but nowadays I feel like I'm not bumping into people but bumping into myself and it feels like I didn't even do it. I do stuff but don't feel like I'm doing it. I feel like nothing. Idk how to explain it but I don't feel any emotion or anything towards what I do, sometimes. It's like... if i eat, i don't feel like I'm eating, etc. I just feel like i didn't do anything. I probably repeated half of the sentences but I don't care, lol.

Am i going crazy? I think I am. I just need to clarify before i head off to the psychiatrist, coz they don't help, lol.

"Eh vis sansaar jo tum dekhde,eh Har ka roop hai Har roop nadri aaya"

Do u see HARR in all?? It's him doing everything. Being a " saakshi" .. That way??

Don't see a psychiatrist my friend be happy. Be thankful and do a mental balle balle. U are on the right track. Rest wise Gurmukhs' will guide of course. @DeNiro @Sat1176 @Lucky @HisServant and others

I wish i get something soon too. Please help me follow you. Thanks for sharing bro.

3 hours ago, tva prasad said:

So recently, I've been doing stuff but I don't feel it. I don't even know how to explain it. But it feels like I did something but I feel like I didn't do it. For example, when I bump into people, normally I would apologise but nowadays I feel like I'm not bumping into people but bumping into myself and it feels like I didn't even do it. I do stuff but don't feel like I'm doing it. I feel like nothing. Idk how to explain it but I don't feel any emotion or anything towards what I do, sometimes. It's like... if i eat, i don't feel like I'm eating, etc. I just feel like i didn't do anything. I probably repeated half of the sentences but I don't care, lol.

Am i going crazy? I think I am. I just need to clarify before i head off to the psychiatrist, coz they don't help, lol.

Veer ji how long has it been since you are feeling like this ? 

How is your sleep like before and now ?

How is your appetite like since you have noticed this change ?

It could be veer ji a build up of stress or maybe a change of weather but send me a private message if you want to discuss more about this.

4 hours ago, Sukh_preet said:

"Eh vis sansaar jo tum dekhde,eh Har ka roop hai Har roop nadri aaya"

Do u see HARR in all?? It's him doing everything. Being a " saakshi" .. That way??

Don't see a psychiatrist my friend be happy. Be thankful and do a mental balle balle. U are on the right track. Rest wise Gurmukhs' will guide of course. @DeNiro @Sat1176 @Lucky @HisServant and others

I wish i get something soon too. Please help me follow you. Thanks for sharing bro.

I just don't see people as separate as much. Like everything material seems fake and empty. I just dont see people as their bodies. I feel a connection with them. Like they are me. And I don't feel like I'm doing anything coz sometimes when I am doing actions I feel like I am everything and I dont do anything. I feel like everything I'm doing is an illlusion. It feels like only my body is doing it but I'm certain in that moment that I'm not my body even if i try to associate myself with it, I cant. Hence sometimes, I can do whatever and not feel anything towards it. 

Really, bro? Thanks, mate.

You can DM if you have any questions. More than happy to help :)

5 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji how long has it been since you are feeling like this ? 

How is your sleep like before and now ?

How is your appetite like since you have noticed this change ?

It could be veer ji a build up of stress or maybe a change of weather but send me a private message if you want to discuss more about this.

Haven't a clue, really. I cant even feel my body half the time. Like I cant even remember my name sometimes. The other day a someone was calling me by my name, I heard but I didnt feel compelled to turn around coz I forgot I had a name. I completely forgot there is something even called a name. At that moment I was thinking "what's this word i havent heard before. Doesnt soumd english" after some seconds of pondering I realised that's what they call me. Hahaha. Then I started thinking... Why do we need names when there is only one. We are all one. Kinda thing, I was astounded lol. Sometimes when someone asks for my name I forget what it is. I just feel like it's a meaningless thing. Rather I find it highly amusing that we call ourselves "other people" hahaha! I'm laughing like a loony. Proobably sound mad as hell!

It's the same, really. I feel more energised, though. Some days I straight up feel like running 30 laps around the oval.

Been eating the same. But not feeling like I "need" to eat. When I eat I feel like it's my body eating, it's the one that "needs" to eat. I don't feel like I'm eating. I know i don't eat lol. Honestly, eating feels funny as heck! It feels like I'm playing a game, hahaha. I know the rules, I just don't associate with 'em. This world feels like a game. Have u ever played a game. U r doing stuff in the game but u know it's not real, it's part of the game. In call of duty you could be shooting people but u know it's not real. U know u didnt shoot people. Probably a bad analogy but whatever. Lol.

Could be. It's winter right now in Australia. But Melbourne (where I live) still lives up to its stereotype of having 4 seasons in a day lol. 

1 hour ago, tva prasad said:

Haven't a clue, really. I cant even feel my body half the time. Like I cant even remember my name sometimes. The other day a someone was calling me by my name, I heard but I didnt feel compelled to turn around coz I forgot I had a name. I completely forgot there is something even called a name. At that moment I was thinking "what's this word i havent heard before. Doesnt soumd english" after some seconds of pondering I realised that's what they call me. Hahaha. Then I started thinking... Why do we need names when there is only one. We are all one. Kinda thing, I was astounded lol. Sometimes when someone asks for my name I forget what it is. I just feel like it's a meaningless thing. Rather I find it highly amusing that we call ourselves "other people" hahaha! I'm laughing like a loony. Proobably sound mad as hell!

It's the same, really. I feel more energised, though. Some days I straight up feel like running 30 laps around the oval.

Been eating the same. But not feeling like I "need" to eat. When I eat I feel like it's my body eating, it's the one that "needs" to eat. I don't feel like I'm eating. I know i don't eat lol. Honestly, eating feels funny as heck! It feels like I'm playing a game, hahaha. I know the rules, I just don't associate with 'em. This world feels like a game. Have u ever played a game. U r doing stuff in the game but u know it's not real, it's part of the game. In call of duty you could be shooting people but u know it's not real. U know u didnt shoot people. Probably a bad analogy but whatever. Lol.

Could be. It's winter right now in Australia. But Melbourne (where I live) still lives up to its stereotype of having 4 seasons in a day lol. 

Veer ji hope you don't mind me saying this as this sounds like a early stages of depression. I am saying this because its sounds like a build up of stress or maybe its just a change you could be facing due to weather and other issues.

I will send you a private message veer ji.

3 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji hope you don't mind me saying this as this sounds like a early stages of depression. I am saying this because its sounds like a build up of stress or maybe its just a change you could be facing due to weather and other issues.

Oh crap... He's not depressed. He's blessed. 

3 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

4 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

1 hour ago, Sukh_preet said:

What's happening?! I'm confused! 

Though I am very small in here however as far as I understand though we come in 'awe' or vismaad and look for some kind of confirmation in case we reach a stage in spirituality yet somewhere inside we know it's there.  U know it's like a wife knows when it's her husband coming close or some other ' paraaya ", so @tva prasad veerji u must be having some feelings to assure urself.  I can provide you the number of Simranjeet Singh ji or Dharamjeet Singh ji who may confirm ur avastha. 

See what have i found for u.  This is page one of ringing sound here👇

Lucky
  On 1/30/2014 at 6:07 AM, N30 S!NGH said:

..i won't say these things itself are trap itself as its simply reference points beauty of divine on the way...one should be cautious of their perception surronding them as attachement towards them can turn them into road block or hindrance...final destination goal in gurmat is beyond dasam dwara 3rd eye opening, anhad shabad ultimate goal of gurmat is get rid of five vices/pan chors, super imposed latent tendencies and egoic mind-thought/ego perception and realize our real self /shabad gyan that we have forgotten in avidya/ignorance as gurbani gives updesh-

In all honesty, I personally feel it has had the opposite effect to a road block !

It has made me realise that i have a very long way to still go and there is so much more. As an idea, I feel it is ONLY a fraction (1/10th) of the complete journey to sachkhand.

The only thing that can worry me at times is that I may feel that everyone thinks I'm becoming introverted and detached. But I am far from that because I feel much more in touch and attached with REALITY.

Edited January 30, 2014 by Lucky

Sat1176     1,848

Sat1176

I can totally relate to what you are saying. I actually feel internal detachment occurring that I have to force myself to remain grounded so to speak.

2 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Though I am very small in here however as far as I understand though we come in 'awe' or vismaad and look for some kind of confirmation in case we reach a stage in spirituality yet somewhere inside we know it's there.  U know it's like a wife knows when it's her husband coming close or some other ' paraaya ", so @tva prasad veerji u must be having some feelings to assure urself.  I can provide you the number of Simranjeet Singh ji or Dharamjeet Singh ji who may confirm ur avastha. 

Yes, I understand what u mean about the inner feeling. Sometimes such a profound change is noticed that I start to second guess myself in case I may have a medical condition or something. Who are Simranjeet Singh and Dharamjeet Singh? I can't say I've heard of them before. Do they have an e-mail? 

1 hour ago, Mooorakh said:

See what have i found for u.  This is page one of ringing sound here👇

Lucky
  On 1/30/2014 at 6:07 AM, N30 S!NGH said:

..i won't say these things itself are trap itself as its simply reference points beauty of divine on the way...one should be cautious of their perception surronding them as attachement towards them can turn them into road block or hindrance...final destination goal in gurmat is beyond dasam dwara 3rd eye opening, anhad shabad ultimate goal of gurmat is get rid of five vices/pan chors, super imposed latent tendencies and egoic mind-thought/ego perception and realize our real self /shabad gyan that we have forgotten in avidya/ignorance as gurbani gives updesh-

In all honesty, I personally feel it has had the opposite effect to a road block !

It has made me realise that i have a very long way to still go and there is so much more. As an idea, I feel it is ONLY a fraction (1/10th) of the complete journey to sachkhand.

The only thing that can worry me at times is that I may feel that everyone thinks I'm becoming introverted and detached. But I am far from that because I feel much more in touch and attached with REALITY.

Edited January 30, 2014 by Lucky

Sat1176     1,848

Sat1176

I can totally relate to what you are saying. I actually feel internal detachment occurring that I have to force myself to remain grounded so to speak.

Thanks a lot, bhen ji. 

7 hours ago, Sukh_preet said:

I hope so bhen ji i just made a mistake when i wrote that message as i do make mistakes quite often lol.

Its good though if veer ji has got avastha and i didn't mean to upset or offend anyone on here by writting what i wrote.

Yes pls don't apologize @Soulfinderveerji.       

@tva prasad Veerji. U r most welcome 😊.  Those are two Gurmukhs with avastha,  we listen to their kathas.  

I m not sure of email,  u can try via watsapp though. 

This is one of hiz video touching on ur subject 👇

And here's of Dharamjeet singh ji,  video has his number there

Interestingly as I was reading today's Darbar Sahib hukamnama it talks about this avastha.  It's called ' ateet' that is detachment.  Here's d pankti

Screenshot_2019-08-02-08-43-13-274_com.khalsa.DhurKiBani.thumb.png.98c39d5236a78f9496653d572f0d51e5.png

5 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Thanks veer ji

There's really no need to apologise or thank me, bro. Don't feel bad about it lol. 

Yes pls don't apologize @Soulfinderveerji.       

@tva prasad Veerji. U r most welcome 😊.  Those are two Gurmukhs with avastha,  we listen to their kathas.  

I m not sure of email,  u can try via watsapp though. 

This is one of hiz video touching on ur subject 👇

And here's of Dharamjeet singh ji,  video has his number there

Interestingly as I was reading today's Darbar Sahib hukamnama it talks about this avastha.  It's called ' ateet' that is detachment.  Here's d pankti

Screenshot_2019-08-02-08-43-13-274_com.khalsa.DhurKiBani.thumb.png.98c39d5236a78f9496653d572f0d51e5.png

Thank you so much, bhenji. I'll be sure to check these videos out. 

3 hours ago, tva prasad said:

There's really no need to apologise or thank me, bro. Don't feel bad about it lol. 

Thank you so much, bhenji. I'll be sure to check these videos out. 

I don't need thanks veeji.  Looking For 'asees'  blessings from Gurmukhs like u. 🙏🙇

I don't need thanks veeji.  Looking For 'asees'  blessings from Gurmukhs like u. 🙏🙇

What asees can a mere mortal like me give? The lord is the giver and the reciever. He is all. Every comfort lies at his feet. Our father is worth all the praise. 

On 7/31/2019 at 11:17 PM, tva prasad said:

I feel a connection with them. Like they are me. And I don't feel like I'm doing anything coz sometimes when I am doing actions I feel like I am everything and I dont do anything. I feel like everything I'm doing is an illlusion. It feels like only my body is doing it but I'm certain in that moment that I'm not my body even if i try to associate myself with it, I cant. Hence sometimes, I can do whatever and not feel anything towards it. 

Really, bro? Thanks, mate.

You can DM if you have any questions. More than happy to help :)

You feel a connection, thats called empaty, most people already have it.  You know what you should do, treat others as you treat yourself. Dont go around looking for rewards for doing this either, or doing it outwouldly just for show, be it. Know this, if you break someones heart, your Heart is broken.

On 7/31/2019 at 2:34 PM, tva prasad said:

Do not let the mind confuse you. I think you are on the right track.  So be happy.  This state is a consequence of  inner purity, which mainly is due to His kirpa.

SSA.