Am I alright?

tva prasad

On 8/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, Mooorakh said:

Most people may think that they are unwell if they encounter stages during #meditation #simran. @Soulfinder @tva prasadveerji

I think we need to come to reality. And stop believing that everything is Maya. Maya is an illusion but its not an illusion called the matrix. Its your own version of reality of thoughts which creates dilutions, which is why you must be rooted in reality.

By saying romatic stories to people with a problem only makes the problem worse. 

12 hours ago, LiquidSky said:

I think we need to come to reality. And stop believing that everything is Maya. Maya is an illusion but its not an illusion called the matrix. Its your own version of reality of thoughts which creates dilutions, which is why you must be rooted in reality.

By saying romatic stories to people with a problem only makes the problem worse. 

You are right veer ji about the maya matrix part as i saw the matrix movies a few years ago and does make sense.

Here is a detailed version explained of the matrix by bhai jugraj singh basics of sikhi