Ex policeman John Wedger exposes how the police protect pedophile rings

dalsingh101

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

This is eye opening. Ex Scotland Yard police man Jon Wedger (who did 27 years service) exposes how high ranking police officers and politicians derail investigations into organised pedo rings, and try and intimidate people who persist in confronting these things. 

It's interesting to note how he mentions one of the hotbeds of such abuse being Southall, which most of us will know has a sizeable Sikh population. 

Sadly, we still get the odd dimwitted, cowardly apna (and apnee) who resent Sikhs who have been trying to combat the long-standing phenomena of the targeted grooming of people in our own community. Often they suggest that the phenomena is exaggerated, or that confronting leads to 'community tensions' (which their cowardly nature seems to make them petrified of?).

Well, here we seem to have an informed, experienced perspective from outside of our community. The indifference of the police, social services and political class Jon Wedger alludes to here, echoes the sentiments of many in the Sikh community who've been trying to deal with this, or who have approached the establishment for help in dealing with their own family issues in this department.

I've only seen the first hour yet, but I'd like to salute all those people who've been trying to confront and deal with this issue (sometimes for decades) in the face of so much obfuscation by people in positions of power.

Keep it up, and all these efforts ARE bearing fruit as awareness IS increasing, despite all the attempts to malign people and cover up. 

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Thanks for sharing veer ji. It just proves how these "high" people are involved with these dhusts.

I'm not in the UK but through my experience in my country I would like to list some opinions and attempt to answer Veerji Samurai2s Q's.

1)It leads the question as to why certain girls fall for the mirpuru (predominantly) pricks... drugs sex alcohol.??..

A)Media(Western&Indian/Punjabi) these days glorifying drunkenness and debauchery encouraging youths to live  hedonistic lifestyle and abandon traditionalism. B)Lack of male role model at home. Father/brothers also abuse alcohol/drugs/sex. C) Domestic violence at home that is prevalent in many Punjabi/Sikh homes so the child looks out of the house for safety&protection and loses respect for the father figure and ends up addicted to alcohol and drugs to numb the pain their mind and souls are going through. D) Sikh boys being brought up as complete weaklings and coward mummys boys.They are just told to excel at studies/business/job/prayers/gurudwara and nothing else. Sikh girls notice this and look elsewhere to satisfy their need for safety and a manly man.E) The girls are not totally innocent either.They want to drink,get high and have sex as long as no one finds out about it.By no one I mean no one in the Sikh community.So they date out of the race to satisfy their needs and other race/religion guys(mostly) just use them as a sex toy and pass them around.When the girl decides she is getting old and needs someone to pay for her shit she goes all Satti Savitri Angel Fairy Virgin and finds a Sikh boy aka "Balli da Bakra" to get married to.Have seen this happen so many times it no longer surprises me.F) Failure of the Parents& Sikh community to create the institutions needed to give religious/social education from young to children.G)Self-Hating mentality in the Punjabi Sikh community where we look down upon our own and idol worship others hence the females lust and fantasize for other men.Even the males are the same,they would choose a white woman over a punjabi woman,no doubt about it.H)Taboo and hypocrisy in the Sikh community for our young to date and be in relationships hence causing the youth to look elsewhere to satisfy kaam.Through my observation I've noticed that Punjabis generally have a high sex drive,my grandparents were married in their teens while today we are getting married in our 30's and 40's so during the younger unmarried age it is obvious that sex would be sought one way or another.And we must acknowledge that our youth are not yogis or Older generation Sikhs that had their senses under control through strenous Naam Simran and Paath.

I have got many other reasons but they just are not coming to mind at this moment and I do not wish to type too much and create a wall of text.I will answer more of Samurai2 jis question in another post later.

"let there be no holds barred for this topic, let it flow man.."  I concur.

Whats the point of wearing bana carrying kirpan and swords in gurudwaras while Sikh girls are getting f'ed left and right in the same community we live in by hostile elements who get a lot of racial and religious pride by these acts.Women usually get mass raped after a nation gets defeated.Here without firing a bullet they are reaping the booty of war.I got this from an anti war rape site online as to why women are raped in war :

• As a trophy of triumph/ victory;
  • Especially among communities that are rebel strongholds, to crush a male rebel’s pride, his wife, mother, sister, or daughter would be raped, a mindset of “to destroy a warrior, debase his woman”; and
  • Women and girls are considered as part of the soldiers’ rest and recreation. 

@Jageera

You're a piece of shyte hypocrit yourself aren't you:

You post all that crap above, but forgot when you came out with this rubbish a few weeks ago. Coward, pu55y, retard.

And stop using the Grooming Scandal to virtue signal here. You haven't done shit for the victims. You are just using their blood and tears to self promote. When you get on the streets and in the homes of the victims to change their lives then come and talk about it. Until then no need to mention them in every post of yours.You did nothing to help them or prevent anything! And then you come online and scream and cry as if that's gonna change anything. Between here and the other forum you have more than 10,000 posts. You practically spend all your free time online and you talk about doing things for the community? LOL. Go change your profile photo with a keyboards photo because thats just what you are,a  keyboard warrior.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2019/07/507699/cop-injured-after-being-attacked-group-african-men

Look what I came across today, YOUR fellow Wakandans spreading love,hope and peace worldwide. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Khaaaaakkkk ptuuuiihhhhhhh.

10 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

@Jageera

You post all that crap above, but forgot when you came out with this rubbish a few weeks ago. Coward, pu55y, retard.

Wow seems like someones still sore about what was said in another thread. It was 100% referring towards you Mr.Keyboard warrior that betrays his own race to support others and even condemns his own to make others look good.

For a 40plus ex teacher you do seem to have a lot of anger issues Dalsingh.

Why don't you just stick to the topic since I was replying to Samurai and not a black wakandan wannabe like you.

15 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

@Jageera

Samurai ji , here is the answer to all of your questions on the sick state of Sikhs in the UK. You have people like these who attack their own while glorifying others. Why should others fear/respect us when our biggest enemies are in our own community.

1 minute ago, Jageera said:

Wow seems like someones still sore about what was said in another thread. It was 100% referring towards you My.Keyboard warrior that betrays his own race to support others and even condemns his own to make others look good.

For a 40plus ex teacher you do seem to have a lot of anger issues Dalsingh.

Why don't you just stick to the topic since I was replying to Samurai and not a black wakandan wannabe like you.

Why don't you eff off and save some gorian from the 'wakandans' then you giddarh.

You can make your own thread about that 'pressing problem' for the Sikh community. 

Thick c**t. 

And it's not anger issues you malaysian pu55y, that's just how we talk where I'm from. 

And if that is a picture of you - it looks like you've got bigger issues than smoking and drinking. That looks like someone on LSD whose had a piece of crack stuck up his arse for good measure too.

To the regulars here. Watch out for this neo-nazi tosser. He isn't what he makes himself out to be.  I doubt he is even a Sikh.  Remember these tossers like to infiltrate Sikh forums and push their own agendas on them. 

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Why don't you eff off and save some gorian from the 'wakandans' then you giddarh.

You can make your own thread about that 'pressing problem' for the Sikh community. 

Thick c**t. 

And it's not anger issues you malaysian pu55y, that's just how we talk where I'm from. 

And if that is a picture of you - it looks like you've got bigger issues than smoking and drinking. That looks like someone on LSD whose had a piece of crack stuck up his arse for good measure too.

To the regulars here. Watch out for this neo-nazi tosser. He isn't what he makes himself out to be.  I doubt he is even a Sikh.  Remember these tossers like to infiltrate Sikh forums and push their own agendas on them. 

You are the one attacking me and cursing at me because of something that happened in another thread. You decided to stop replying to that thread so I did not run anywhere.

I will post in whichever thread I wish as your father does not own this forum.

I leave it to all other members of this forum to decide themselves whether I am Sikh or not through my posts and pm's here with the respected members.

Dalsingh the black criminal apologist is not an authority on whos Sikh or not. 10K posts on an online forum does not make you an expert on anything.

3 hours ago, samurai2 said:

The thing is... i wanted to see if people really understand 'grooming', hence why i asked how and why do girls for these guys.

Jageera i think your points are valid but at the same time i think that is more accurate around apnea kuriya who admin cut about.. they do tend to go for non sikhs and they just want to get smashed.. fair enough i haven't got time for those bimbos who really act in ways, not necessarily for the enjoyment of the act(drinking, tatoos, sex etc) but just to get away from the lavel of the conservative good girls apnea are seen by non asians...

Going back to groomin, i feel people do say its the girls fault as she was horny and dumb enough to get herself involved with a tondah in the first place. I feel people say this as its a good response to give if you do not want to get involved in helping out, almost as if to say 'well its her fault but id be more than happy to helf if she was innocent'- bollocks, that comes from people who are weak and avoid tackling an issue which is big.

Im not going to lie, i am in no way shape or form involved anymore, ive not only seen the destruction it causes the victims family but also the destruction of lives of those soormeh who have 'helped out'....so i have so much respect for those sher who carry on helping out...the panth needs unity and direction especially when tackling this issue- 

Going back to 'grooming', first thing peolple need to understand is what grooming actually is. 

Sorry to say but most girls are not so pretty who get less attention from boys compared to the more attractive girls. Not only do these girls crave a bit of attention they cont belive their lucky stars when one does shower then with compliments.

Remember also that girls as young as 11 are targeted. Blackmailed drugged up raped at the age of 13/14/15... just put yourself in their shoes...

More importantly when approached by these savages understand their mental state....

So ive just brushed on things in regards to the girls situation.

Now lets flip it to these sulleh.. they are organized gangs who set out to get a sikh girl. They get off at a girl being sikh, even though they target other races/religions too...now we cannot say they are just lustfull being(which they admin cut are), they make a conscious decision to not.do that to a fellow musalmani....

On top of that their dharam is a dusht dharam. They can lie to convert, rape at times of war etc heir tapp is to not merge with allah but to go heaven and shag virgins.. think about their mental state.. To undertsand the islamic religion people need to really look into the haddiths. 

The thing is i do feel very soon they goona admin cut with the wrong girl and its gonna kick off hard on a mass scale ( just my opinion, not waiting for it to happen or anythi g..lol)

I would also quickly touch on the fact that these girls do not come from a dharmic background. the state of the mind is so fucked people go from one extreme to the other. As soon as someone shows a little interest in sikhi/simran etc they get pressured by non kamia phudu amritdharis, that they need to keep kesh take amrit give up meat and eggs... at the same time those initial seekers think 'admin cut that' and go totally on a narak vasi jeevan...so its a mad one at the moment..

I know i have brushed on many things briefly, but you need to do your won research in this.fuked up crime.. ive only touched up on sikh girls as thats who we are and have a direct link with but as mentioned in above video its a fucked up crime circling with big boys aswell..

Veer ji this is a hard hitting topic. Reading this thread just shows me how the movie Taken 2008 was based on is starting to make 100% sense especially how our fellow veer @dalsingh101  has posted the video link on youtube.

13 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Going back to groomin, i feel people do say its the girls fault as she was horny and dumb enough to get herself involved with a tondah in the first place. I feel people say this as its a good response to give if you do not want to get involved in helping out, almost as if to say 'well its her fault but id be more than happy to helf if she was innocent'- bollocks, that comes from people who are weak and avoid tackling an issue which is big

Agree. Shoot when you have to shoot.Not talk,negotiate or be diplomatic. These are all excuses by the weak and by people who have too much to lose that they prefer the status quo. Everyone makes mistakes. So many have come back from the wrong path to the right one. We have no right to damn anyone from the panth unless they themselves are a dangerous threat to the panth and have turned against it.Problem is there is no longer a panth.We are all individuals now who have to rely on ourselves to be successful in this world.We no longer want to share the 'sukh-dukh' of our fellow Sikhs.

13 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Now lets flip it to these sulleh.. they are organized gangs who set out to get a sikh girl. They get off at a girl being sikh, even though they target other races/religions too...now we cannot say they are just lustfull being(which they admin cut are), they make a conscious decision to not.do that to a fellow musalmani....

On top of that their dharam is a dusht dharam. They can lie to convert, rape at times of war etc heir tapp is to not merge with allah but to go heaven and shag virgins.. think about their mental state.. To undertsand the islamic religion people need to really look into the haddiths. ed up on sikh girls as thats who we are and have a direct link with but as mentioned in above video its a fucked up crime circling with big boys aswell..

This is covert warfare.Some even get paid to convert Sikh girls.Why target the girls?Because they are the future of the Religion/Race since only they can give birth to the next generation.Destroy Sikh women and you destroy Sikhi.Get them all on alcohol and drugs and their fertility rate goes down astronomically.Abuse them and get them depressed so instead of marrying and having kids they continue using alcohol,drugs and free sex to numb their pain.The cycle continues.

On 9/13/2019 at 6:43 AM, Jageera said:

This is covert warfare.Some even get paid to convert Sikh girls.Why target the girls?Because they are the future of the Religion/Race since only they can give birth to the next generation.Destroy Sikh women and you destroy Sikhi.Get them all on alcohol and drugs and their fertility rate goes down astronomically.Abuse them and get them depressed so instead of marrying and having kids they continue using alcohol,drugs and free sex to numb their pain.The cycle continues

Yes, abit  like 'shuddi karan' operation in 1984...

Its a threat that no one really cares about until it hits their own home. Growing up this is more of a working class issue or lower middle class issue. Dont want to go into this as there are big issues with educated/city type.snobbish sikhs but that is not a direct crime towards us.

Like i said before this shits gonna carry on until the wrong girl is fucked with and then its gonna go wild, and all the pappu sikhs will then join the bandwagon.

@dalsingh101 you may aswell give your 2 cents. In regards to whats really happening on street level. Its obvious most people dont really give a shit.. 

I also feel for those who do not want to get directly involved then at least spread the awareness and support those who are doing so. From people spreading awareness on this site to those active. Donate to groups such as sikhawarwness society.. like do something man..

Anyway over and out on this, fellow sikhs just spread awareness, be active if you can and most importantly support our yodeh brothers who are involved on street/ground level.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

exactly, we need to follow grihast jeevan which requires to get a life partner at a decent age ie marry young. This was promoted by Guru Nanak and is an important part of sikhi!

And since we no longer respect this, our community is falling under th 5 vikaar/panj chorr.

But if you read charitrio pakyaan, it seems to be strongly suggesting that these things aren't any new phenomena, but going on centuries ago too (i.e. in the times of our Gurus). I also think that idealising the past is a big issue.

Having these skewed, rose tinted perspectives of the past in relation to kaam, just sets us up for falls too. 

I agree with your point about returning to the previous norm of younger ages for marriage. But also, the way many conservative parents try and micromanage  or dictate the relationships of their offspring can be a double edged sword. Sure, some work out, some don't. 

Waiting for people to finish degrees, or being too picky about an adult child's choice of partner plays havoc too. Unis is where a lot of the gundh takes place, and at work, goray have a long standing culture of isolating vulnerable attractive ethnic females, to groom them for themselves. 

We have to be clued up about these things on a community wide level in the west. 

• 2 weeks later...

Unis is where a lot of the gundh takes place, and at work, kaleys have a long standing culture of isolating vulnerable attractive ethnic females, to groom them for themselves and if that doesn't work they just rape them just like what they are doing all over Europe,America,Canada and other western countries.

18 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Are there lots of kalay in Malaysia that you've seen do this, or are you just repeating what you've heard from some far right gora?

Nope. I learned how to slander others and make baseless statements with no evidence from you veeerji. I just changed 1 word in a sentence you typed. Only a hateful self hating idiot that throws his own people under the bus to glorify others could come up with these rubbish statements.

Oh,and if ethnic minority girls do elope with goreys,it's most probably because they prefer them and do so voluntarily.Looks like it hurts your fragile ego since you are obsessed with it.

I am not an expert on the sexual preference of goriyan or kaleys,got better issues to focus upon. I'll leave you lil dally to ponder on these issues. You seem to be the expert on black men and their muscular bodies on this forum.Who knows what other body part of black men you fantasize upon dally.

Only a duffer or someone seriously mentally retarded would assume my display pic is my real photo.I think you are projecting your ugliness on me veerji.No worries dally,I'm always prepared to help a brotha out.Send me your address and i'll mail you a whole box of Fair&Lovely. Hmmm, but come to think of it you are a wannabe black,i'm sure you would wanna look darker, would black shoe polish work? While we are on this subject,Im curious since they call whites who act black "wiggers", what do they call Punjabis who act black? "Piggers"?

p/s: you can screenshot this post too and use it to launch a bitchy sneak attack on me in some other thread after a couple of months.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 11:37 AM, Jageera said:

Nope. I learned how to slander others and make baseless statements with no evidence from you veeerji. I just changed 1 word in a sentence you typed. Only a hateful self hating idiot that throws his own people under the bus to glorify others could come up with these rubbish statements.

Only a deceptive, fake like you would interpret someone shining the truth about certain issues in our community as throwing them under a bus. Maybe you think it's a good idea to hide the truth, but the only thing that is indicative of is your own inherent deceptive nature - nothing else. 

Have a look fudhu on this very forum, there are umpteen documented cases of grooming gangs here targeting gorian. They aren't made up of black guys. 

Oh,and if ethnic minority girls do elope with goreys,it's most probably because they prefer them and do so voluntarily.Looks like it hurts your fragile ego since you are obsessed with it.

Fake machodayaa. You were the one crying about 'race traitors' you schizio. Gorian aren't exactly averse to going out with nonwhites are they. Or maybe you don't know because you live in some backwater or your repulsive personality keeps females away from you? If you have angry irrational outbursts on your own family because you're upset at your own life decisions - and even simran doesn't help - I don't think any female should go near you - you're obviously a wife abuser/beater waiting to happen. 

I am not an expert on the sexual preference of goriyan or kaleys,got better issues to focus upon. I'll leave you lil dally to ponder on these issues. You seem to be the expert on black men and their muscular bodies on this forum.Who knows what other body part of black men you fantasize upon dally.

You properly obsess about this, hence you see it as some 'race traitor' thing. The worse neo-nazi interpretation possible. But being the schizio you are, you've forgotten your own outbursts in your fragile, weak mind. You want me to repost your crap to remind you? 

Only a duffer or someone seriously mentally retarded would assume my display pic is my real photo.I think you are projecting your ugliness on me veerji.No worries dally,I'm always prepared to help a brotha out.Send me your address and i'll mail you a whole box of Fair&Lovely. Hmmm, but come to think of it you are a wannabe black,i'm sure you would wanna look darker, would black shoe polish work? While we are on this subject,Im curious since they call whites who act black "wiggers", what do they call Punjabis who act black? "Piggers"?

Forget about helping other people out and get your own mentality straightened out first mate. I don't want to be anything other than what I am. And I can tell you aren't a Sikh you lying c**t, even if you've tricked some other dimwits on the forum. Some of you others - wake the f**k up. This isn't an apna.

p/s: you can screenshot this post too and use it to launch a bitchy sneak attack on me in some other thread after a couple of months.

Damn straight. Seeing as you like to post things, then delete them and pretend you never said them. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Only a deceptive, fake like you would interpret someone shining the truth about certain issues in our community as throwing them under a bus. Maybe you think it's a good idea to hide the truth, but the only thing that is indicative of is your own inherent deceptive nature - nothing else. 

Have a look fudhu on this very forum, there are umpteen documented cases of grooming gangs here targeting gorian. They aren't made up of black guys. 

Stop trying to change the topic dally,our whole topic and disagreement was about black criminality,not grooming gangs. I just made 1 comment about you using the grooming scandal to pretend to be some big activist using other peoples suffering to further your own interests when you yourself are a race traitor scumbag. But thats not the main issue. The main issue is that you betray your own to support others. Maybe you should reread that thread before typing.You are the one with ego issues that you couldn't accept that I have a different opinion than yours and you have been attacking me like a jilted lover in many threads since then. Maybe I should pay you rent since I occupy so much real estate in your mind dally.

Fake machodayaa. You were the one crying about 'race traitors' you schizio. Gorian aren't exactly averse to going out with nonwhites are they. Or maybe you don't know because you live in some backwater or your repulsive personality keeps females away from you? If you have angry irrational outbursts on your own family because you're upset at your own life decisions - and even simran doesn't help - I don't think any female should go near you - you're obviously a wife abuser/beater waiting to happen. 

Again you just prove your low upbringing and vulgar personality. You are even worse than the desi pendus you hate so much.How the hell did you ever end up as a 'teacher'? I was talking about lil dally,the fake black wannabe who betrays his own people to lick black balls, not goriyan or anyone else,just you dally. And there again,you bringing up info I myself posted to shame me. Doesn't affect me at all.Simran did help me dally,why do you keep on lying oh little one? I got the solution I was looking for my anger but looks like dally is still stuck living in his own misery and fiery outbursts. I don't think anyone should go near you.Without a doubt you are another Lee Rigby terrorist murderer waiting to happen with all that racial hatred you have towards people of another ethnicity.Uk's security services should seriously look into this lunatic before he brings the whole panth to shame and dishonour.

You properly obsess about this, hence you see it as some 'race traitor' thing. The worse neo-nazi interpretation possible. But being the schizio you are, you've forgotten your own outbursts in your fragile, weak mind. You want me to repost your crap to remind you? 

Again dally, you seem to be off your meds so let me remind you again. I was talking about YOU dally,you race traitor piece of shit! Don't try to run away now by changing the topic. I also have what you posted. You threw your own under the bus to protect your beloved black criminals. You even support murder and rape against other human beings,what a sick and wicked creature you are.

Forget about helping other people out and get your own mentality straightened out first mate. I don't want to be anything other than what I am. And I can tell you aren't a Sikh you lying c**t, even if you've tricked some other dimwits on the forum. Some of you others - wake the f**k up. This isn't an apna.

Most of the people on here are adults dally,they don't need a vulgar lying race-traitor with anger issues and lust for black men to tell them how to think.Let them judge for themselves. I don't know why are you involving others in this ego trip of yours which started by YOU not willing to accept that others have their own opinion that could be different than yours.You wanted to impose your own prejudices unto me and I fought back,something that has irked you so much that for months it has been dwelling in your psyche.

I take offense with you calling some respected members here as "dimwits". Your problem is with me dally, keep your verbal diarrhea to yourself and don't go around threatening and mocking other members here. The members I know here by conversations in threads or messaging through pm are of the upmost character,much more higher than you could ever be dally.Keep that dirty black tongue of yours to yourself dally.Keep it for your black boyfriends.

Dally you accuse me of being a non sikh which is totally slander just because i have issues with black criminality,  but what about you dally? I can turn around and say the same about you as you have virulent hate for ALL whites and wish rape and murder upon them just like whats going on in south africa. But I won't stoop so low as you to call a Sikh as non-Sikh dally. From here we all know what a lying scum you are that you accuse and slander me without a shred of evidence.

Damn straight. Seeing as you like to post things, then delete them and pretend you never said them. 

I have never deleted comments,just edited them because I thought I went too far with some words I used and wanted to offer an olive branch and not drag things further, but YOU ran away from that thread and after a MONTH started attacking me in another thread just because your huge ego couldn't accept that someone refuses to bow down to your stupid ideology.

Oh,and carry on fantasizing and lusting after shredded muscular black men dally. Don't worry veerji,it's 2019, I'm sure your family will understand.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:56 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Especially them shredded muscular types. Physical confidence helps too. Even if a kala is ugly but in good shape, they often have no problems with getting ladies. 

giphy.gif

Don't worry about the white women and black man race traitor 'problem' and focus on your own self and your schizio abusive outbursts towards your family. 

You'd be better off for it. 

The only people I've heard talk so angrily about that 'race-traitor' crap, are those too ugly to attract a girl. Just so you know, Sikhs are not a 'race'. 

This guy stanks. He turns an important thread about the UK's police complicity with pedophiles (exposed by a police man no less) into some crap revolving around some neo-nazi thing? He's here to purposefully obfuscate the issue. his not a Sikh. 

Here's some pictures you might like......lol:

xindia-rey-with-her-borfriend-ovie--1564

dpa-british-singer-seal-and-his-wife-ger

Hahahaha lil dally the black meat lover trying had to change the topic as his wickedness and lies have been exposed.Pathetic.

15 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

The only people I've heard talk so angrily about that 'race-traitor' crap, are those too ugly to attract a girl. Just so you know, Sikhs are not a 'race'.

I know that stupid. But all over the world when you talk about Sikhs it generally refers to Punjabis. I'm sure you cant be that retarded not to ever notice that.But who knows,maybe you really are retarded that you betray your own and support others.

15 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

volving around some neo-nazi thing? He's here to purposefully obfuscate the issue. his not a Sikh. 

Again lies and slander. Accusing with no evidence,the hallmark of lil dally. What issue? The issue that I made 1 comment about in a topic where we were talking about criminal behaviour of your beloved blackies?lol. Trying so hard to change the topic and play the victim so just maybe someone would support him. Pathetic.

I did not obfuscate anything about the grooming issue. My comment was towards you using the issue for self promotion which itself is not the issue that you are stalking me like a jilted lover.The real issue is that I disagree with your love for blacks and portraying them as saints and you can't accept that. Your huge inflated ego just can't take it dally. 

Lol keep posting as many photos of black men as you want dally, I'm sure you wish it was you in a dress standing next to them. Hahahaha.

Oh and wheres your apology for calling respected members of this forum 'dimwits'?Still waiting dally.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 12:24 PM, Jageera said:

Hahahaha lil dally the black meat lover trying had to change the topic as his wickedness and lies have been exposed.Pathetic.

No one mentioned anything about 'black meat' until you mentioned it......hhhmmmmmmm

What happened? Some black guy steal your lunch money once upon a time? lol

But all over the world when you talk about Sikhs it generally refers to Punjabis.

Just because the majority of people might be uninformed or ignorant, it doesn't make something true. The majority of Panjabis aren't Sikh. More of them are sullay.  

I don't like to perpetuate ill-informed horseshyte like you and many others, so I'll stick to the truth.