Gurdwara aeroplane offerering

Soulfinder

This is what happens when you introduce Sikhi to low IQ pendu types. They turn it into some sort of dogma, or a primitive 'appeasing the gods' to achieve tangible goals. Real spiritual.......

Some of these people would probably sacrifice children to 'the gods' to get more money if they could get away with it. 

This is no different to Hindu 'idolatry'. 

Embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

This is what happens when you introduce Sikhi to low IQ pendu types. They turn it into some sort of dogma, or a primitive 'appeasing the gods' to achieve tangible goals. Real spiritual.......

Some of these people would probably sacrifice children to 'the gods' to get more money if they could get away with it. 

This is no different to Hindu 'idolatry'. 

Embarrassing. 

Veer ji you are 100% correct just when you think they couldn't sink any lower now this. Made me lost for words seeing this.

50 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji you are 100% correct just when you think they couldn't sink any lower now this. Made me lost for words seeing this.

It wouldn't surprise you if you have been around these types of people.

Whilst none of us are perfect, they are definitely spiritually dead. Sometimes I think many of these people's ancestors converted to Sikhi when the Khalsa was rising, more out of opportunism than any dharmic conviction. Or they saw the original Singhs going from success to success despite horrific odds and thought SIkhi was some magic route to wealth and status. They still seem to have the same mentality. And when they are disappointed, they run from one baba to the next. Or from one behem to the next. 

I agree 100% it is wrong mindset , I have been to this Gurudawara in Jalandhar . The thing that shocked me the most was , when I went there the first time 7-8 yrs ago there must have been 20 plus Saroop of Sir Guru Granth Sahib Ji , all doing akand path sahib .

I went there again this April ( still the same ) ….

If you think of it from there perspective , theres nothing there in Punjab for the young and people who want to work. The leaders are corrupt , do get a job , they want bribes . So they turn to this , if some have had visas to go abroad for a better life by donating aeroplanes  & doing ardas at the Gurudawara then a trend is set. The sad thing is the committee should put a stop to this and change their mindset ….

1 hour ago, DSG said:

The sad thing is the committee should put a stop to this and change their mindset ….

They are probably milking it themselves. I'm sure cash donations are given with those aeroplanes. 

• 1 month later...