47 - Sidhu Moose Wala x MIST x Steel Banglez x Stefflon Don

dalsingh101

Over 2 mill hits in less than 2 days......hhmmmmm. lol

Liking Steel Banglez denim jacket but sadly, it looks like a bunch of kabooters flew over him just before the shoot and acted in a most inconsiderate way.....

On 10/12/2019 at 3:09 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Over 2 mill hits in less than 2 days......hhmmmmm. lol

Liking Steel Banglez denim jacket but sadly, it looks like a bunch of kabooters flew over him just before the shoot and acted in a most inconsiderate way.....

Mate.. a tune bro..

Looks like jatt boys on it.......

1 hour ago, samurai2 said:

Mate.. a tune bro..

Looks like jatt boys on it.......

59 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

Fucked up as Jatts are, we always show up....

Better know...

Who gives a f**k who it is. When people sing the right song, at the right time, you gots to appreciate it.

I'm sure there are plenty of Juts who would resent this. Like that kaalah hating Jageera cat and umpteen pupooos and gorment chumchay. lol!

Eastside 'misfits' mfs!!!! 

What's got to be said, has to be said. Those brave enough to say it belong in a class of their own - outside any jaat paat sh1t. That's the true Panjab way.

Steel banglez: Have you been painting a house or something brother? lol Be careful of those splashbacks. 

No matter what you see, and where it takes you,  you got to have a bubble.

13 hours ago, samurai2 said:

As we 'jatts' did so bad... What the admin cut were all you non 'jatts'.sikhs. doing???

What were you doing to improve and escalating sikh philosophy?? 

In the Uk dude, nonJut Sikhs gave Juts economic freedom by opening up the construction trade, and turning them from unskilled pendus, to skilled, semi-skilled workers. That's how the majority of faujis eat now, and send money back home. That's how many juts got their kids educated too (or bought Off Licences). 

That's why they don't have to rush into foreign armies because they are desperately skint from farming anymore. You know that's true! lol

And hip hop fusion things been around for years. Look at Bally Sagoo and PMC. 

First point of mass contact working class goray had here with skilled workers were nonJuts. Who made a great reputation for themselves with their hard work and skills - that still stands.

A good example of a nonJut who pushed and escalated Sikhi in East London is Sant Isher Singh Ji. He came here and did parchaar to all, including Juts in the late 70s when the community was just getting on their feet and under attack too.  And he didn't do it when the panth was in a position to fill up the golak, like now. He did it from the heart and soul. 

Now tell me that the original bhangra scene here wasn't the starting point of girls getting plastered, and tonday going to them to groom and abuse them.  

Any excuse to go bwaaah bwaahh with you pendus. lol 

Add to the above, because I don't think you're old enough to remember:

When Gurdwaras were original being purchased and renovated/built in the early days. Many nonjuts played a big part in this too. Most juts didn't have the skills back then. But they've hugely benefited from the kirpa of these nonjuts who taught them and gave them a sustainable living, which they passed on the wider jut community. That's one of the things that keeps the community strong in the UK. 

We need to build on all of this and create a strong, diverse, robust global Sikh economy now. Especially if other people's economies are going to falter through needless wars, demographic change and whatnot.

Bhangra has been something that has bought its fair share of negative things to the panth too. People have slowly realised this in the last few decades. Previously our lot were mass-profiling like brainless, drunk oafs in the UK because of it. That's when outsiders originally came and took advantage with grooming. Fools were going to tonday with the "we're all the same - Panjabis!" vibe. Most of us with a brain have realised we need to be careful with it now. Previously, people turned the community into a joke from it. That's when you'd meet baharlay bundhay and they'd stick their fingers in the air clownishly going "balle - balle" like that is synonymous with Sikhs. We have to make sure the right messages are pushed out from it, and that it doesn't corrupt the community like before.  

It's not a joke thing. 

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

A good example of a nonJut who pushed and escalated Sikhi in East London is Sant Isher Singh Ji. He came here and did parchaar to all, including Juts in the late 70s when the community was just getting on their feet and under attack too.  And he didn't do it when the panth was in a position to fill up the golak, like now. He did it from the heart and soul. 

Veer ji my dad,grandma and his brother saw Baba Jis deewans back in the 70s. And yes i do remember hearing about those days a lot even though these years before my birth.

Also during this decade Sant Baba Puran Singh Ji,Sant Mihan Singh Ji were in the uk as well and played a big part for parchaar and sikhi.

Also i got family friends who mention those times as well and my mama ji as he came to uk in early 70s

18 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Just to add... jatts have fucked up in the past, not economically but political acuteness.. 

The 'tharkhans' now are fukin up also by sided and.being like the gorah from an academic prospective...

??

Time will tell 

I agree, but it looks like coconutism is a rife all over the place. 

But if the past is anything to go by, those tarkhans will make inroads into industries that other SIkhs will benefit from later. 

1 minute ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji my dad,grandma and his brother saw Baba Jis deewans back in the 70s. And yes i do remember hearing about those days a lot even though these years before my birth.

I had no idea about sant ji's spiritual lineage. I didn't know he was from a lineage that included the Sikh freedom fight Bhai Maharaj Singh ji, until I read it on this forum a few weeks ago. 

I also didn't know that the lineage goes back to first Panj Piara Daya Singh ji. 

I feel blest with having his darshan as a kid now, even if it's taken me this long to realise who he was and what he did for the panth. 

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I had no idea about sant ji's spiritual lineage. I didn't know he was from a lineage that included the Sikh freedom fight Bhai Maharaj Singh ji, until I read it on this forum a few weeks ago. 

I also didn't know that the lineage goes back to first Panj Piara Daya Singh ji. 

I feel blest with having his darshan as a kid now, even if it's taken me this long to realise who he was and what he did for the panth. 

Veer ji you have got a lot of kirpa as you met baba ji as a child. 

Their lineage was very blessed as a lot of mahapurshs like Baba Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan, Baba Jawala Singh Ji Harkowale belonged to that line.

Interesting information was that both Baba Jawala Singh Ji and Baba Isher Singh Ji were the 10th on the lineage from Bhai Daya Singh Ji.

I have got a family friend who had darshan of Baba Isher Singh Ji as Sant ji put their hand on his head for 20/25 mins as he had a lot of problems as the doctors couldn't help him as he falled on Baba Jis charan crying.

30 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Their lineage was very blessed as a lot of mahapurshs like Baba Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan, Baba Jawala Singh Ji Harkowale belonged to that line.

Where can I learn about these mahapurshs?