47 - Sidhu Moose Wala x MIST x Steel Banglez x Stefflon Don

dalsingh101

21 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Where can I learn about these mahapurshs? 

Veer ji here a few quick results i have found so far but i will add more when i get new information

http://www.dsgharkhowal.com/?page_id=84

https://www.santisharsinghji.com/product/thirteen-diamonds-the-treasures-of-bhai-daya-singh-ji/

https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Daya_Singh_Samparda

linage (1).png

On 10/14/2019 at 9:30 AM, dalsingh101 said:

good example of a nonJut who pushed and escalated Sikhi in East London is Sant Isher Singh Ji. He came here and did parchaar to all, including Juts in the late 70s when the community was just getting on their feet and under attack too.  And he didn't do it when the panth was in a position to fill up the golak, like now. He did it from the heart and soul. 

What was his caste then?..( please provide evidence)

Saying non-jatt is just as egotistical as the 'meh jatt-ah' phudus, just defensive and submissive..

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, samurai2 said:

Fucked up as Jatts are, we always show up....

Better know...

Bullshit... I bet good money on the fact it’s jutts like you that never show up and give the rest of us a bad name..... that’s even if you really are jutt..... some of your post make you sound like some insecure choora 

when shit kicks off.... no one gives a flying admin cut who’s what caste.... anyone man enough to stand & fight for the same cause is a brother.... end off....

9 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Go admin cut yourself you class A pussy..

Giving an indirect speach to say you are some kattar jatt..

Little bullshitting internet warrior goes on about ‘Sikh independence’ & not joining forces with non Sikhs on 1 topic but supports a song with Sikhs & non Sikhs on another topic....just empty words little man... you have no actual morals or standards 

35 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

Brilliant...

The pussy that talks about caste equality!!..

What a fuckin prick

Just playing you at your own game you stupid little kid.... coming on here bigin up some shit song then bringing caste into it... asking other people if they are ‘thakos or chumars’.... you defo ain’t a Jatt & if your are 1 you got some serious issues son.... people who hype like that either have a point to prove or are seriously insecure... I think both apply to you 

2 minutes ago, Yodah said:

Just playing you at your own game you stupid little kid.... coming on here bigin up some shit song then bringing caste into it... asking other people if they are ‘thakos or chumars’.... you defo ain’t a Jatt & if your are 1 you got some serious issues son.... people who hype like that either have a point to prove or are seriously insecure... I think both apply to you 

Haha.. playing my game??.. man.. come up with something better you confused fudhu 'jatt'...

You defo have mental issues... first accusing me of using psychology shit then do the same yourself?? Serious man, sort it out..

Insecure etc??.. ok maybe so... but what does that make you with the fake indirect shit like you some big jatt tackling sulleh issues with your bad boy brothers??.. you live in some fantasy world,. 

34 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

Haha.. playing my game??.. man.. come up with something better you confused fudhu 'jatt'...

You defo have mental issues... first accusing me of using psychology shit then do the same yourself?? Serious man, sort it out..

Insecure etc??.. ok maybe so... but what does that make you with the fake indirect shit like you some big jatt tackling sulleh issues with your bad boy brothers??.. you live in some fantasy world,. 

Listen little man you might have all day to sit around wasting time online but I don’t... anyone can read this topic & see you hyping about being Jatt... 

indirect?! There was nothing indirect... I said DIRECTLY that jatts like you give the rest of us a bad name.... what’s indirect about that? I ain’t no coward like you.... I’ll say what I want to say... simple

I’ve got mental issues?!! I had a good laugh earlier reading through some of your bullshit posts.... I’ve never laughed so much in my laugh.... your the lun who once came online and said he would stick a knife in someone’s throat..... hahahahaha ha... what a Fukin loser..... internet bad boi

i’m done with you little man.... next time you hype about being Jatt like the phudu Jatt you are.... think twice!!

p.s thank you too sikhawareness for saving old posts.... reading all of this wanke*s old post has given me a right laugh 

laters choora

1 hour ago, samurai2 said:

So you are a fan boy?.. reading all my posts..lol.. dickhead..get a life man you admin cut prick... 

Im glad you had your time when you was young and having fist fights.. times changed, no wander you and your bros did a tuck tail and run, modern times too lethal for you mate..giddar

I couldn’t help myself... your shit on here is too funny... just had to keep reading

mahraj knows who did what... end off

like I said before.... next time you give it the big up about being Jatt... think twice