Can someone please link some katha tracks or katha series about chaar sahibzaade and

I want to start doing more simran in remembrance of the month of poh for the difficult times our panth faced. Hopefully I will feel more bairaag and prem. 

To this, can the sangat please give some places to start listening to katha of history leading up to battle of chamkaur sahib and after that.   

On 12/2/2019 at 4:12 PM, Singh1213 said:

I want to start doing more simran in remembrance of the month of poh for the difficult times our panth faced. Hopefully I will feel more bairaag and prem. 

To this, can the sangat please give some places to start listening to katha of history leading up to battle of chamkaur sahib and after that.   

Watch the animated film about the sahibzada’s.... it’s really good & if you have young kids they will enjoy it to

@Singh1213veer ji you can read parts or the full translation of Sri Bachitar Natak from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji where Guru Ji has described battles in the bani

https://www.searchgurbani.com/public/dasam-granth/page/140

Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale on the battle in Bachitar Natak Sahib @ 28mins

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/01_Puratan_Katha/Sant_Jarnail_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)/Dasam_Granth_Viakhya/Sant.Jarnail.Singh--Dasam.Granth.Viakhya--Ab.Main.Apni.Katha.Bakhano.(part2).mp3

I will also add bhai pinderpal singh ji katha links i found on youtube