Indian Rapunzel is the teenager with the world's longest hair

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7907523/Indian-Rapunzel-teenager-worlds-longest-hair-6ft-3in-locks.html

An Indian girl has retained her crown as the teen with the world's longest hair more than a decade after she stopping getting her tresses cut following a bad experience at a salon.

Nilanshi Patel, 17, from the small town of Modasa in Gujarat state, remains a cut above the rest according to the Guinness World Records having smashed her previous record of 5ft 6in set in December 2018 with a new length of 6ft 2in.

Her proud father said his only child's locks had turned her from a local celebrity into an international one.

Nicknamed 'Rapunzel' by her friends and schoolmates after the long, flowing hair of the princess in the Brothers Grimm fairytale, Nilanshi said she has not a visited a hairdresser for 11 years after a hair-raising ordeal.

Nilanshi Patel, 17, has retained her crown as the teen with the world's longest hair of 6.23ftShe stopped getting her hair cut a decade ago following a bad experience at her salon

10 hours ago, Jageera said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7907523/Indian-Rapunzel-teenager-worlds-longest-hair-6ft-3in-locks.html

An Indian girl has retained her crown as the teen with the world's longest hair more than a decade after she stopping getting her tresses cut following a bad experience at a salon.

Nilanshi Patel, 17, from the small town of Modasa in Gujarat state, remains a cut above the rest according to the Guinness World Records having smashed her previous record of 5ft 6in set in December 2018 with a new length of 6ft 2in.

Her proud father said his only child's locks had turned her from a local celebrity into an international one.

Nicknamed 'Rapunzel' by her friends and schoolmates after the long, flowing hair of the princess in the Brothers Grimm fairytale, Nilanshi said she has not a visited a hairdresser for 11 years after a hair-raising ordeal.

Nilanshi Patel, 17, has retained her crown as the teen with the world's longest hair of 6.23ftShe stopped getting her hair cut a decade ago following a bad experience at her salon

Veer ji very nice find and happy to see.

I do remember another one where a guy from india had the longest nails which was funny lol.

49 minutes ago, Jageera said:

The 2nd pic gives me the creeps. If i saw her at night without a doubt I'd drop dead of a heart attack.The very long hair resembles too much the Pontianak/Kuntilanak spirit that's infamous in south-east asia region:-

Kuntilanak

Veer ji Lol that looks like something out of a horror the ring. But its still creepy if it comes out of nowhere at night lol

17 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji Lol that looks like something out of a horror the ring. But its still creepy if it comes out of nowhere at night lol

Yup.It loves to haunt banana trees. You get a strong smell of jasmine flowers when it's around. It makes a duck sound+laughter+shrieking sound. If the sound is loud it is far away but if the sound is low almost whispering,that means it is standing right next to you! Shamans here love 'rearing' them to use to harass target victims. This spirit is also used for various love potions/spells. Don't ask me how I know all this,just take it and go😅🤣

8 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Yup.It loves to haunt banana trees. You get a strong smell of jasmine flowers when it's around. It makes a duck sound+laughter+shrieking sound. If the sound is loud it is far away but if the sound is low almost whispering,that means it is standing right next to you! Shamans here love 'rearing' them to use to harass target victims. This spirit is also used for various love potions/spells. Don't ask me how I know all this,just take it and go😅🤣

Thats interesting lol😂😂