2 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Again for those short of understanding because of their devotion to injustice and support of terrorist states, Jaggi has been in jail now for 3 years. His case has not progressed beyond FIR. Why ? Ask yourself. If there was genuine evidence against jaggi he would have been sentenced immediately.

It is that way in India, you know this.  How long was Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur languishing in jail, and suffering horribly after torture?  And all she did was one time own motorbike which she sold, later associated with Malegaon bombings.  Why would you accuse me of being in favor of slow judicial process or torture? It happens to Hindu's too.

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Name some.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1978_Sikh–Nirankari_clashes
https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/indiascope/story/19800515-nirankari-head-baba-gurbachan-singh-shot-dead-806668-2014-01-28
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/punjab-police-solves-nirankari-bhawan-grenade-blast-case-with-1-arrest/articleshow/66736580.cms

https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-today/story/amritsar-blast-punjab-khalistani-terror-nirankari-bhawan-1391398-2018-11-19
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Suspects-in-Sikh-temple-attack-identified-Austria/articleshow/4591397.cms

"Jurors heard Toor’s personalised car numberplate spelt the phrase “Karku”
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sirisat-guru-uday-singh-axe-3132196

"Investigators claim to have found that a Khalistani separatist module behind the targeted killings of at least eight religio-political leaders in Punjab over the past two years used local handlers to pay more than Rs 40 lakh to the two men, Hardeep Singh alias Shera and Ramandeep Singh alias Canadian, who allegedly carried out the murders.

Even after UK national Jagtar Singh Johal alias Jaggi, who was arrested from Jalandhar on November 3 last year, named Ramandeep, and the police arrested him from Ludhiana, the sleuths were clueless about Shera’s real identity, it is learnt. “Ramandeep only knew that Shera was a fitness freak and used to frequent a gym somewhere in Sirhind or Khanna area, and that he sported an anklet (kada) in the left leg,” said another official... Here are the targeted killings in Punjab over the last two years that are being probed by the NIA and police. The list below is in reverse timeline, with the latest killing first

Oct 17, 2017: Ludhiana-based RSS leader Ravinder Gosain (60) shot dead outside his house in Gagandeep Colony of Jodhewal area by two bike-borne men

June 16: Pastor Sultan Masih (50) shot dead in Ludhiana by two bike-borne assailants outside a church in Peeru Banda Mohalla of Salem Tabri

Feb 25: Dera Sacha Sauda followers, Satpal Sharma (70) and his son Ramesh (40), shot dead at Jagera village on the Ludhiana-Malerkotla road, again by biker du

Jan 14: District president of Shri Hindu Takht, Amit Sharma (35), shot dead outside Durga Mata Temple near Jagraon Bridge

Aug 6, 2016: RSS leader Brig Jagdish Gagneja (retd) shot in Jalandhar; succumbs to injuries at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital in Ludhiana

Apr 23: Two motorcycle-borne assailants gun down president of Shiv Sena labour wing for Punjab, Durga Prasad Gupta (28), at Lalhedi Chowk in Khanna.

April 3: Chand Kaur, wife of former head of Namdhari sect Jagjit Singh, shot dead by two unidentified bike-borne assailants at the Bhaini Sahib complex of the sect, 30 km from Ludhiana
https://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/probe-says-rs-40-lakh-given-to-shooters-through-nri-route-khalistani-separatist-module-behind-targeted-killings-in-punjab/story-5aENgu3Q9F6kqQgpTRNYZM.html

"Harmeet Singh, who was also allegedly involved in the murders of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leaders in Punjab in 2016-2017, was killed at the Dera Chahal gurdwara near Lahore on Monday afternoon.He was wanted in India in several cases, and involved in the smuggling of weapons and drugs from Pakistan...Singh was also a suspect in the grenade attack on a prayer congregation at the Nirankari Bhawan in Rajasansi that left three persons dead and several injured in 2018." 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/top-khalistani-leader-may-have-been-killed-near-lahore-officials/story-xYDHVR765HwVGtL6Npwf7K.html

"There was an inquiry that was conducted into this horrible terrorist act. The inquiry identified specifically Talwinder Singh Parmar, and I accept the findings of the investigation, of the inquiry. I accept them and I condemn all those responsible," he said in an interview with the CBC's David Cochrane Thursday."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jagmeet-singh-air-india-bombing-accepts-1.4578030

All I see is a long history of vicious, bloody targeted murders, goonda-vadi.  Do you see any credible nation-building from Khalistani militancy? 

17 hours ago, HarjasDevi said:

All I see is a long history of vicious, bloody targeted murders, goonda-vadi. 

You saw what you wanted to see in other words.

How did you miss the narakdhari attack on the Sikhs at Gurdwara Bangla Sahib in 1972 where 3 Sikhs were killed and scores injured?

How did you miss the attacks on Sikhs in delhi by the narakdharis from 1972 to 1976?

How did you miss the attack on Sikhs at Mehta Chowk by the Nirankaris shortly after the taksal dera was established there in the early 1970s?

You missed it because you wanted to. Correct?

These narakdharis are not sikhs. They do not believe in Guru Granth Sahib as their Guru. Simple as. You don't believe in Guru Granth Sahib as your Guru either. You can call yourself whatever misleading label you choose. All I see is a long history of vicious, bloody targeted murders, goonda-vadi against the Sikhs by these so-called sanatan sikhs hindus.

On 3/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, chatanga1 said:

You saw what you wanted to see in other words.

Do you really believe Sikh Militants didn't kill anybody, didn't target unarmed persons for murder and ambush them, unarmed and unsuspecting?  They didn't lob grenades into a prayer hall, or spray machine gun fire and hit their targets plus whoever unfortunate was near them?  They didn't bomb or hijack planes?  And if I saw these news reports it's only because I wanted to? Let me ask you simple question... what part of Dharma is any of this? In what way can these be compared with Sant-sipahi?  Oh wait, I know,,, between running drugs into Punjab to fund their activities, they do daily nitnem. It's all false reports?  How come on websites pro-Khalistanis are literally boasting about these misdeeds?

How did you miss the narakdhari attack on the Sikhs at Gurdwara Bangla Sahib in 1972 where 3 Sikhs were killed and scores injured

Both sides tell a different version of the story. Time reveals truth however. Sant Nirankaris as well as many other sanatan sikh sampraday have been target of vitriol by British Raj created Tat Khalsa Sikhs... Their entire goal has been eradication of earlier form of Sikhism... deface and whitewash murals of Harkrishen, etc. The Tat Khalsa Sikhs  excommunicated sant Nirankaris, I don't know might have been in 1972.  I do know, Khalistanis made threats and attacks on sanatan Sikh sampraday since the beginning... and decades of targeted killings. Obviously, some of them fought back.  Biggest problem when Sant Jarnail Singh and AKJ leader Bhai Fauja Singh took swords to intimidate, and Gurbachan Singh's bodyguards had guns... it was the age old adage, "never take a knife to a gunfight" and ended quite badly.  But, the problems with sant Nirankaris goes back to Tat Khalsa formation.... and whole targeting of Gurbachan Singh, and every other dera leader or guru... has been what Khalistanis themselves post on their websites... "to teach a lesson to fake dedhari gurus."
And the TRUTH behind ALL of it... foreign powers... manipulating Sikh community... with divide and conquer tactics.... crippling entire Sikh Panth.

My issue is not tit for tat. Tat Khalsa Sikhs and Sant Nirankari's were definitely fighting each other. Who struck first?  I'm inclined to believe from the hate-mongering and intolerance and history of targeted killings by the pro-Khalistanis,,, and not the Sant Nirankaris... that it was the Sant Nirankari's who were responding to attacks. Sant Nirankaris aren't going around killing people, Khalistani miltants still are, and always were.  They well proved KPS Gill worst claims... and long past his book, continue to prove them true.  Doesn't mean KPS Gill didn't whitewash himself in that narrative, or that he himself was guilty of EVEN WORSE SINS and CRIMES... but he is right about the MYTH the Khalistanis have created about themselves, some youth hold them up in near worship and glorification.  They think killing an unarmed old dera guru is being Khalsa.

While the tat Khalsa contingent feels sympathy for their slain brethren, and I have been in Gurudwara where the photos of these 'shaheeds" line the langar hall... doesn't mean they were right, doesn't mean their methods were correct... doesn't even make them SIKHS by definition. WHAT may I ask, were they FIGHTING FOR? A new, "improved" version of intolerant Sikhism that would expunge any reference or connection to HINDU? WITH BULLETS?

Notice I have not defended Ram Rahim, convicted rapist and murderer.  But, when targeting old men, old women... it's cowardly ADHARMA.  I don't even say any objection when some torturing policeman or politician bites a bullet... but when sprayed from a machine gun, and killing everyone nearby, including some lady... it's cowardly ADHARMA.  And so I don't have entire objection to militancy per se.  Theoretically, in some cases it's necessary.  It IS Dharmic to protect a community by removing a tyrant.  Never once have I ever defended Indaitya Gandhi. What to say? Her blood ran due to the innocent blood in the sarovar.

My issue is with the methods, with the targets... attack on a tyrant is not the same as attack on some old Ravidassi, bombing Air India plane? Why?  It's the most self-destructive thing you can imagine... for acts like these the whole world loathes Khalistan movement, and authentic teachings of DHARMA and LOVE, Gursikhi don't spread when the world needs more than ever, teachings of justice, beauty and truth and NOT DIRTY POLITICS masquerading as religion.

These narakdharis are not sikhs. They do not believe in Guru Granth Sahib as their Guru. Simple as.

So what... Kill them?  Is that the answer?  Exterminate them?  Murder their leaders?  throw GRENADES into their prayer hall? How can you not see the destructiveness in such a path?

You don't believe in Guru Granth Sahib as your Guru either. You can call yourself whatever misleading label you choose.

I have altered some time ago to say I am not a Sikh, but a Hindu.  Here I have changed user name from Kaur to Devi. Still you claim I am misleading.  Okay.  At least I don't praise murderous militancy and executions of persons who don't hold the same views as mine.

All I see is a long history of vicious, bloody targeted murders, goonda-vadi against the Sikhs by these so-called sanatan sikhs hindus.

Really?  1984 lead by non-Hindu indaitya, and non-Hindu Rajiv... but the Tat Khalsa rhetoric was always anti-HINDU, so better distort and warp things and pull BJP into the mix since, of course... pro-Hindu.  Now Punjab Police, majority SIKHS... arrest a number of Khalistani militants and that is still fault of HINDUS.  Today and since many years now, targeted and unjust assaults against families of militants have ended.  but you cry foul when suspected militants are arrested for crimes, of what? MURDERS...with published evidence of their involvement... and pretend that is the same thing as persecution of innocents.

I never saw anywhere Hindu's from RSS or VHP or BJP say anything bad, or stir up hatred, or provoke violent attack against Sikh community. Yet, they are themselves a target of murder by Khalistanis. For what purpose? For being HINDU?  For promoting Sikh-Hindu UNITY? There cannot be a Khalistan, certainly not with tiny number of Sikh population and in between 2 nuclear countries... so WHY are Khalistani's carrying out such targeted killings of Hindus and sanatan Sikhs? What's the glory of killing the unarmed and unsuspecting, and blaming them for murders committed by others decades ago? Because they BELIEVE differently that is such a THREAT to powerful Khalsay they need to KILL THEM?  Of course... it is because groups like Khalistan Liberation Force work with Pakistani ISI, in divide and conquer for their war against Hindustan.

"We had loved our Muslim neighbours. We didn't want Partition. But the Muslim League brought hell to Punjab, set fire to the love between the Muslim and the other, and literally burned us to the ground.... My great-grandfather was one of seven brothers. We have no idea what happened to the families of six of them. We have no family, no community, no relations, no baradari, other than those who escaped in the truck together that night in 1947. This was brought to us by the Muslim League and those who voted for the Muslim League. It was brought to us by Jinnah, the Qaid-e-Azam of Pakistan.

And now, we have to watch the Sikh Nishan in the same frame as the star and crescent of the sons of Jinnah, whose Jihad against Hind has still not ended.

Is this what Guru Hargobind called the bhakti Sikhs to bear arms for? Is this what Guru Tegh Bahadur gave his life, but not his faith, to Aurangzeb for? Is this what Guru Gobind Singh wanted, when he wrote the Zafarnama to Aurangzeb? Is this what Guru Arjun Dev and the Char Sahibzadas  gave their lives for? Is this justice to the deeds of Sardar Banda Singh Bahadur? Is this for the valour and glory of Maharaja Ranjit Singh? Is this what Shaheed Udham Singh and Shaheed Bhagat Singh wanted? Is this what India deserves from us — after having given us new homes, new lives, security and prosperity, after we, the Sikhs, were subjected to the latest in a string of genocides we endured at the hands of Muslim rulers since the days of Guru Arjun Dev and Jahangir?

No.

My deceased grandfather of the Punjab regiment says "no". The Boys of the Sikh Regiment say "no". Baba Farid and Baba Bulley Shah say "no".

Whatever Hindus and Sikhs have to work out has to be worked out. But Sikhs in alliance with the Ghazwa-e-Hind, the Jihad being waged upon Hindustan? I don't see Khalistanis as Sikhs. Just turbans and long beards cannot make them Sikhs. They are only ignorant, hate-filled servants of the global Jihad."
https://www.dailyo.in/politics/khalistani-protest-in-london-pakistan-khalistan-kashmir-partition/story/1/31923.html

pakistan690_081819014117.jpg

Pakistan is using you, they despise Sikhism and want to warp you into a version of Taliban. You said somewhere, I can't find it know, you are a Khalistani do I want you to be harmed.  No, I want you to be saved, and prosper and be loved and have a family and be a great man of Dharma. Do the right.  praise the good.  become that.

20 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Both sides tell a different version of the story.

Yet you stick to one only. The one that you feel vindicates your feelings of hindutva rule. To you all others who get in the way of this are targets for murder, arrest and torture. You have tried your utmost to validate the oppression of the indian state against sikhs under some false label of sanatan sikhs. narakdharis aren't Sikhs by any stretch of the imagination. Unless your a hindutva activist.

20 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Time reveals truth however.

Time helps reveal the truth certainly. Thge truth that your terrorist bjp regime has not to date done ahnything about the state sanctioned murders of Sikhs but has moved rather to protect the killers. They protect the killers of Sikhs sitting in their offices. You protect the killers of Sikhs sitting in your home.

21 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Sant Nirankaris as well as many other sanatan sikh sampraday

narakdharis are not sikhs, so they cannot be a samprday.

22 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

The Tat Khalsa Sikhs  excommunicated sant Nirankaris,

Yes. Because they denigrated the Gurus. the narakdhari leader putting his cockroach feet on Sri Guru Granth Sahib. That must be so pleasing to you, but its not to any Sikh.

Who struck first?  I'm inclined to believe from the hate-mongering and intolerance and history of targeted killings by the pro-Khalistanis,,, and not the Sant Nirankaris...

The narakdharis by putting their cockroach feet on SGGS and insulting gurbani. You are of course inclined to blame nirankaris, because you are like I said earlier, a cheap whore for the hindutva brigade.

So what... Kill them?  Is that the answer?  Exterminate them?  Murder their leaders?  throw GRENADES into their prayer hall? How can you not see the destructiveness in such a path?

Isn't this your method to deal with Khalistanis? You advocate the same for people who support Khalistan, and make no bones about it. Yet you see the destructiveness in others. So deceitful.

23 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

I have altered some time ago to say I am not a Sikh, but a Hindu. 

You aren't a hindu though are you. When did Lord Shiva ever sanction torture and murders of those people who asked for their human rights? When did Sri Ram Chander call for the deaths and torture of the rakshas because of what raavan did?

You are not a hindu but a rakhsas. No person who has faith in Sri Vishnu or Shiv Ji Maharaj would ever contemplate doing what your terrorist saffron brigade have done in the guise of some imaginary "motherland".

Drop the hindu label. Recognise yourself for what you are. A rakhsas.

Okay.  At least I don't praise murderous militancy and executions of persons who don't hold the same views as mine.

What a liar. You have been doing nothing but supporting them here.

1984 lead by non-Hindu indaitya, and non-Hindu Rajiv..

egged on by aryan lal kishan advani and aryan vajpaiyee.

I never saw anywhere Hindu's from RSS or VHP or BJP say anything bad, or stir up hatred, or provoke violent attack against Sikh community.

Course you haven't. You haven't got the eyes to see the truth.

41 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Pakistan is using you, they despise Sikhism and want to warp you into a version of Taliban.

Every Khalistani I know of, are very clear about Pakistans intentions. We make no bones about it, and neither do we condone their own terrorism or support it, or try to defend it.

But cheap whores like yourself are hellbent on trying to defend the terrorist hindutva regime. The safforn brigade despots who you defend despise Sikhs and want to turn us into a warped version of rakshas like the narakdharis.

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Yet you stick to one only.

I explained that Sant Nirankaris have not got history of going around blowing up people the way Khalistani militants have.  That makes me inclined to view the Khalistani's as the aggressors since they have been so aggressive to everyone else... and Sant Nirankaris have not.

The one that you feel vindicates your feelings of hindutva rule.

What is "Hindutva rule" exactly?  Some mythical Hindu's only state somewhere? Doesn't exist.  And why shouldn't India with clear Hindu majority have democratic representation of majority in government? Who would you prefer "rule" in India anyway? Italian lady? Communists? Don't tell me, muslims

To you all others who get in the way of this are targets for murder, arrest and torture.

Do you really believe in your drivel? Move to United States of America.  Throw a grenade into some actual "pakhandi Baba's" dera. What will happen to you? 1. You will likely be executed by police in staged encounter.  If you survive, you will most certainly be arrested.  Then, because of the nature of domestic terrorism laws you will disappear into a black site prison not even your lawyer has access to... and you will be tortured.  Would I be responsible for this outcome?  What authority do I have to tell NIS or Punjab police what to do or not? If someone is implicated in a crime which includes murder, no less connection with foreign government, such as Khalistan Liberation Force... his condition will be much worse.

You have this need to make it my fault, or even my desire. That in order to justify hate.  I clearly explained everyone suffers from unjust police brutality in India, except maybe someone rich and that should be reformed. But to advocate in favor of reform... you still have need in your mind to make me the enemy... so create a fiction about how I WANT their to be injustice.

If someone is IMPLICATED like your friend Jaggi... in high treason and mass murder agenda with banned terrorist group working in collusion with foreign government against interests of the state in which he is ACCUSED of committing crime of funding and passing information to actual shooters... then of course it will go bad for him.  If he were in Australia, Canada, America, England, Germany.. would it really be much different?  You see, Khalistani militants are fighting a WAR... against the WRONG TARGETS... and they have NO HOPE OF SUCCESS... and so become petty criminals only.  And yes, condition of life for criminals who break major laws... is suffering.  But I did not do that.  I did not even wish it.

4 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Thge truth that your terrorist bjp regime has not to date done ahnything about the state sanctioned murders of Sikhs but has moved rather to protect the killers. They protect the killers of Sikhs sitting in their offices. You protect the killers of Sikhs sitting in your home.

And what exactly are you doing to HELP those FIRS of Sikhs viciously attacked in 1984 and unjustly beyond by police over-reach?  Do you think "BJP" has a magic wand or that old issue of anti-Sikh pogrom from almost 30 years ago is pressing issue for government to focus on? It is issue for Sikh community to be sure, but... time moves on. Congress government did a lot of damage to those cases for a long time.  New party is in power now. They are working on economy.  But... you accuse me of "protecting killers of Sikhs" while sitting in my home.  How do I do that exactly?  The logic of it seems elusive. But of course, that IDEOLOGY OF BLAME... only way to sulk with imagined wrongs for which to hate wrong persons.

narakdharis are not sikhs, so they cannot be a samprday.

Really? A sampradaya (सम्प्रदाय) is a religious lineage or succession of gurus. In what way are they not? Okay, you "reject" them fine.  Why are you justifying their murder?

Yes. Because they denigrated the Gurus. the narakdhari leader putting his cockroach feet on Sri Guru Granth Sahib. That must be so pleasing to you, but its not to any Sikh.

1. No Khalistani ever put forth evidence to prove the outrageous claims... and those claims were always used to justify murder.  Who was the dera baba in UK the Khalistani's shot claiming he sat on top of suitcase where Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji was... everyone who knew him denied he would ever do this and no one ever saw him do it.  In the end, an unarmed man was shot and killed for believing differently than Talibani-Khalistani Sikhs.  And they told no end of lies against him to justify their murder.   When Punjabi has a wedding, and they are drinking, smoking, dancing in hall with Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji... do you MURDER HIM?>  No... most times you turn a hypocritical blind eye, because... well he's your wife's brother or something.  Khalistanis only advocate murder of Sanatan Sikh sampraday... in their Taliban-inspired terror campaign to RULE over others with THEIR version of Sick-ism. 2. If Sant Nirankari or anyone put their feet on Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji,  he probably deserves a sound beating... but I neither advocate the crime of murder and it would never "please" me... I know you have to make up falsehoods to justify your imaginary reasons to hate. It's okay.

because you are like I said earlier, a cheap whore for the hindutva brigade.

I feel sorry for your parents because your bad manners are a reflection on them, and you did not ever learn to discuss or debate properly with people.  It makes sense though, seeing as you embrace Khalistani-Talibani ideology... which has horrible hate for human beings... especially women. But I feel most sorry for your daughters because you have such disrespectful low opinion of women you call abusive names instead of having discussion. Fortunately I do not have to live in household of your mentality.

throw GRENADES into their prayer hall? How can you not see the destructiveness in such a path?

Isn't this your method to deal with Khalistanis? You advocate the same for people who support Khalistan, and make no bones about it. Yet you see the destructiveness in others. So deceitful.

If someone is throwing bombs or bullets, and police intervene and do the same, you still cry injustice?  What a self-pity party so unbecoming a "warrior." Or, do you think lobbing grenades into prayer halls should be LEGAL? Maybe we can make an exclusion in the legal code that... since Sikhs were brutally mistreated in 1984... since Sikhs don't like dedhari gurus... since Sikhs have been so grievously misunderstood in their efforts to create separate homeland.. it should be legal and acceptable that militants lob grenades.  Maybe you should take up legal profession and try to change the laws. Best of luck. I do not see application of criminal code against lunatics as being destructive... and if such miscreants were allowed unchecked it would truly be "destructiveness."

You aren't a hindu though are you. When did Lord Shiva ever sanction torture and murders of those people who asked for their human rights? When did Sri Ram Chander call for the deaths and torture of the rakshas because of what raavan did?

You are not a hindu but a rakhsas. No person who has faith in Sri Vishnu or Shiv Ji Maharaj would ever contemplate doing what your terrorist saffron brigade have done in the guise of some imaginary "motherland".

Drop the hindu label. Recognise yourself for what you are. A rakhsas.

When did I ever sanction torture and murder>?  In your imaginary blame vendetta of course. 

sanction torture and murders of those people who asked for their human rights?

Congress govt did that.  Khalistani separatism isn't a "human right's issue, it was a war. You don't get a separate state because you go on mass murder rampage either.  If you win the war... maybe... but you lost the war, and there will be no Khalistan... nowadays, its just a hate campaign against Hindus, and a murder rampage. And the biggest hypocrisy?  So many pro-Khalistanis back Congress Party... and they sling Congressi jingoism and anti-BJP and anti-Hindu rhetoric and stand behind jihadis.

terrorist saffron brigade

Who gave the Hindutva such a label?  Of course it was the same Congressis who conducted legalized pogrom against Sikhs in 1984.

10 hours ago, HarjasDevi said:

And what exactly are you doing to HELP those FIRS of Sikhs viciously attacked in 1984

I am ever-ready to support them either morally, financially and personally.

Do you think "BJP" has a magic wand

Yes, it's called government. bajrang janta party rules therefore holds a magic wand called power. It has the power to restore justice to those Sikhs yet avoids doing so and prefers to protect the killers of Sikhs.

But... you accuse me of "protecting killers of Sikhs" while sitting in my home.  How do I do that exactly? 

By defending their killers online. Not covertly but BRAZENLY. How much time have you spent defending those who hide the killers of Sikhs on this forum over the last few days?

It's very clear.

What is "Hindutva rule" exactly?  Some mythical Hindu's only state somewhere? Doesn't exist.

Yes this hindutva rule about some imaginary motherland.

Who would you prefer "rule" in India anyway?

People with a conscience. Not murderers, or those who support or defend them.

Why do you prefer the government of murderers and protectors of murderers?

Really? A sampradaya (सम्प्रदाय) is a religious lineage or succession of gurus.

Buta was thrown out of nirankari darbar and started up his own cult narakdhari. A cult is not a samprdaye.

When Punjabi has a wedding, and they are drinking, smoking, dancing in hall with Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji..

Again, you have shown yourself to be a cheap whore. Where has anyone done that in the same hall as SGGS? You know it but are grasping for sensationalist arguments now.,

But I feel most sorry for your daughters because you have such disrespectful low opinion of women you call abusive names instead of having discussion.

Having discussion? Its because of your method of discussion, your lies and defence of mass murderers, that you are called out for what you are.

Fortunately I do not have to live in household of your mentality.

Fortunately for you. If any of my sisters or daughters were to display the convictions you have towards justice they would be disowned.

When did I ever sanction torture and murder>?

By defending those who committed it. How many times do you need to ask?

Congress govt did that. 

So that means the bajrang janta party can wash its hands of it? How disgusting.

Who gave the Hindutva such a label?

They did themselves.

On 3/9/2020 at 5:28 AM, HarjasDevi said:

Y well try that in UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Malaysia.. you'll find yourself on trial for treason and terrorism and disappear.  

Well people of the ethnic majority in these countries you mentioned did not rape and murder Sikhs.They do not spend billions on their intelligence agencies to suppress the Sikh faith and its followers.they do not find every way to attack and corrupt Sikhi and its youth.They do not use its media power to negatively portray Sikhs and turn them into a laughing stock. They do not have cyber troopers defending their rape and murder online on every Sikh forum just like what you and your fellow troopers here are doing.

Go ask your own people what they do to Sikhs before you start playing victim.

p/s; No,you won't "disappear" like that rape infested democracy you call India. In the countries you mentioned the rule of law is followed unlike a certain pseudo 'democracy'.You will be tried.You will be able to have legal representations and rights. Best of all even if you are tried,people of your same race or religion won't get raped and murdered on the streets by "mobs"..lol.

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/chand-kaur-wife-of-late-namdhari-sect-head-guru-shot-dead-in-ludhiana/

Following the death of her husband Jagjit Singh in 2012, Kaur had supported Thakur Uday Singh as successor of the gaddi (highest guru seat). However, the opposite faction wanted Thakur Dilip Singh, the elder brother of Uday Singh, to be declared as successor. Uday Singh and Dalip Singh are sons of Maharaja Bir Singh, brother of Satguru Jagjit Singh. Satguru Partap Singh, in whose name SPS Hospitals run across the country, was father of Jagjit Singh.

Don't try to pin this on Sikhs.This was the product of the turf war of two brothers vying for the post of Namdhari "guru".The old woman was targeted because she supported an opposing faction. Lol, so even the wife of Jagjit,namdhari supremo wasn't spared by the narakdharis. Just shows their mentality.Even with living "gurus" they still act worse than donkeys.

Murder of Namdhari ex-head’s wife: ‘Arrest feuding nephew Dalip Singh’

https://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/murder-of-namdhari-ex-head-s-wife-arrest-feuding-nephew-dalip-singh/story-0VnVsBjSUdwZnuNkrRF8PI.html

Even as the police constituted a special investigation team to probe the fatal shooting of Chand Kaur, widow of former Namdhari sect head Satguru Jagjit Singh, followers sought arrest of Thakur Dalip Singh, her nephew who heads a feuding faction of the sect, for the murder on Monday.

Clockwise from left: Chand Kaur, wife of the late Satguru  Jagjit Singh; her nephew Thakur dalip Singh who heads a faction at Sirsa; and her other nephew Uday Singh, who was chosen as Satguru at Bhaini Sahib sect headquarters after Jagjit Singh died.

I learnt this art of copy&paste from you penji,hope you are proud of me.

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/namdhari-sikhs-chand-kaur-murder-a-wealthy-sect-an-old-family-feud-and-the-murder-of-a-matriarch/

Chand Kaur murder: A wealthy sect, an old family feud and the murder of a matriarch

What is the feud that is tearing the first family of the Namdharis apart? Is the killing linked to the vast properties the sect owns, an attempt by a “third party” to ensure the family stays divided?

How much wealth is at stake in this feud?

Uday Singh controls over 6,000 acres of prime land, including the Bhaini Sahib headquarters, which also houses two palatial bungalows. He is the chairman of Namdhari Seeds, a multinational company with a turnover of over Rs 800 crore. He owns a bungalow in Bengaluru. A state of the art Satguru Partap Singh (SPS) Hospital runs in Ludhiana on charitable land of Namdharis. Another 400 acres of dera land in Mastangarh of Haryana is under Uday Singh. Dalip Singh, on the other hand, is in possession of 120 acres of land at Jeewan Nagar in Haryana, the ancestral property of his father Bir Singh, where he runs a dera, besides a bungalow in Bengaluru.

^^^^ looks like being a loyal dog of the tyrannical indian state pays well.

6 hours ago, Jageera said:

Even as the police constituted a special investigation team to probe the fatal shooting of Chand Kaur, widow of former Namdhari sect head Satguru Jagjit Singh, followers sought arrest of Thakur Dalip Singh, her nephew who heads a feuding faction of the sect, for the murder on Monday.

You must have missed the part where Thakur Dalip Singh Namdhari paid Khalistan Liberation Force to eliminate his rivals. 

KLF was responsible for the target killings of Hindu, Christian and other religious leaders in Punjab during the past two years... terrorists' modus operandi to mastermind the blast in Amritsar, as ascertained by the Punjab Police, hints that it may be the handiwork of the Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF). The organisation had carried out eight similar attacks between 2016 and 2018, killing seven religious leaders.

The recent grenade blast in Amritsar killed three people and injured 15 others, when one of the bike-borne terrorists lobbed a hand grenade at a Nirankari Mission congregation, on Sunday.  KLF has been responsible for targetted killings of Hindu, Christian and other religious leaders in Punjab in past two years.

In 2016, Punjab Deputy of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) Brigadier (retired) Jagdish Gagneja was attacked by two motorcycle-borne men who had covered their faces. Gagneja had died in the hospital after the attack. The killings of religious leaders in Punjab then kicked off with Gagneja's murder. Seven religious leaders, including wife of Namdhari sect chief Mata Chand Kaur, a father, besides others have been killed by KLF.
The Punjab Police, in November 2017, had arrested four KLF terrorists, including Hardeep Shera and Ramandeep Canadian, in connection with Gagneja's murder.
The NIA, in its investigation, had found that the Khalistan Liberation Force, in order to disturb the communal harmony in Punjab, was killing religious leaders.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/khalistan-liberation-force-suspected-to-be-behind-amritsar-attack-1393093-2018-11-21

You also left out the part where the pro-Khalistani guy "Jaggi" whom Chatanga1 was defending as an innocent victim is part of the investigation for funneling funds and intel to the 2 KLF shooters, and even provided the name of one of them, Ramandeep Singh (Canadian), and therefore implicated in terroristic mass murder plot.

The conspiracy included recruitment and training of Hardeep and Ramandeep in Italy, Dubai and UAE. The NIA said that deep is a permanent resident of Italy and Ramandeep Singh been arrested in the case, was involved in the funding of the conspiracy. The spokesman said day-to-day coordination of the conspiracy was done by Pakistan-based Harmeet Singh. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/punjab-nia-court-provides-copy-of-charge-sheet-to-5-target-killing-accused/articleshow/71205689.cms

Don't try to pin this on Sikhs.

In my view, they are all "Sikhs" the problem though is the pro-Khalistani angle... which I criticize for several reasons, namely no realistic hope of ever creating a Khalistan between nuclear stats of India and Pakistan... and also that mass murdering of sanatan Sikh sampraday has long been the tactic of Khalistan movement, and is not any sort of "nation-building" at all... only manipulated terrorists who act out of jihadi interests to wage war on India, and destabilize Punjab. I remain puzzled as to how Chatanga1 tries to pin this as some sort of "justification" for mistreatment by Hindus... and that BJP government deserves war waged on it by Khalistani militancy. As I said, foreign nations are manipulating Sikh Panth into divide and conquer tactics.

10 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

You also left out the part where the pro-Khalistani guy "Jaggi" whom Chatanga1 was defending as an innocent victim is part of the investigation for funneling funds and intel to the 2 KLF shooters,

This is why you get called a cheap whore. I never said Jaggi was innocent. I said that jaggi had the universal human right to be presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Your fascist state has NOT managed to do that even after keeping him in jail for 3 years and torturing him. If your fascist masters cannot prove him guilty after 3 years then that tells  me something. If they had any evidence on Jaggi they would have produced it a long time ago and sentenced him.

6 hours ago, Jageera said:

Lol.

9 hours ago, Jageera said:

Well people of the ethnic majority in these countries you mentioned did not rape and murder Sikhs.They do not spend billions on their intelligence agencies to suppress the Sikh faith and its followers.they do not find every way to attack and corrupt Sikhi and its youth.They do not use its media power to negatively portray Sikhs and turn them into a laughing stock. They do not have cyber troopers defending their rape and murder online on every Sikh forum just like what you and your fellow troopers here are doing.

p/s; No,you won't "disappear" like that rape infested democracy you call India. In the countries you mentioned the rule of law is followed unlike a certain pseudo 'democracy'.You will be tried.You will be able to have legal representations and rights. Best of all even if you are tried,people of your same race or religion won't get raped and murdered on the streets by "mobs"..lol.

Your thinking is so off not even sure where to begin. India never spent "billions of dollars to suppress Sikh faith."  Indira Gandhi placed Sant Bhindranwale in a political position to be her spy.  He was not corruptible like that and turned the tables on her, so early on she lost control of the situation in Punjab.  She used Sikh General and Sikh Chief of Police to try to suppress the Pakistan and China funded secession movement of Khalistan but quickly made an even bigger mess of things.  Originally, it was an act of suppression against independent state of Khalistan... so poorly implemented, Indian Army defiled Harmandir Sahib and put lives of 1000 families into crossfire.  For this act, Indira's own Sikh bodyguards executed her as an evil tyrant.

But where is the suppression of "religion?"

Well people of the ethnic majority in these countries you mentioned did not rape and murder Sikhs.

Well, they surely managed to do that to indigenous people of their own respective countries... but the insane anti-Sikh pogrom was started by Rajiv Gandhi, whose wife and entire family are Christians.. and with chief lieutenants Jagdish Tytler also a Christian and Sajjan Kumar, a Hindu. Seeing as everyone was the exact same ethnicity, including Sikhs, how can it be divided along "ethnic" lines?

They do not use its media power to negatively portray Sikhs and turn them into a laughing stock.

How is the state of India doing this exactly? Sikhs are very well-respected and have always been.  A lot of the commotion stirred in 1984 included false news that Sikhs were poisoning water supply and such mischief, but today? Sikhs remain one of the most powerful and wealthy constituents.

They do not have cyber troopers defending their rape and murder online on every Sikh forum just like what you and your fellow troopers here are doing.

I have never defended rape and murder of anyone.  Why do you defend continued Khalistani militancy? A violation of anyone's basic human rights is a risk to everybody, even Hindu's. So why would anyone support human rights violations?

I used to be amrit chuk in Akhand Kirtani Jatha... 

p/s; No,you won't "disappear" like that rape infested democracy you call India.

I'm an American.  And India is far from being the worst "rape-infested" country on the planet.  It is a "struggling" democracy... but pushing it over to jihadi side will definitively destroy that.

In the countries you mentioned the rule of law is followed unlike a certain pseudo 'democracy'.You will be tried.You will be able to have legal representations and rights. Best of all even if you are tried,people of your same race or religion won't get raped and murdered on the streets by "mobs"..lol.

America has more people in prison that any other country on the planet... moreover they have "secret" prisons where torture and mind control are being done, perhaps you've forgotten Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo. I will give very sad case of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui, abducted with her children in Pakistan, raped and tortured at US Bagram Air base where she was shot, her infant believed to be dead, her son traumatized... and she was extradited to US and sentenced to 86 years in super max detention for alleged assault in which she herself was shot and no one else injured, acts committed in Afghanistan, after her illegal abduction in Pakistan. What did you say again?

You will be tried.You will be able to have legal representations and rights.

Oh, and of course, 

Best of all even if you are tried, people of your same race or religion won't get raped and murdered on the streets by "mobs"

What do you call what Pakistani rape and grooming gangs are doing to Sikh girls and English girls? I wouldn't exactly call it "safety" and it isn't attacks which happened 30 years ago.  In the Kaljug the whole world is burning more and more... it cannot all be blamed on Hindu people. But I don't understand the justification for continued war by Khalistani militants or helping jihadi countries break apart India... as being any kind of solution.

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

This is why you get called a cheap whore. I never said Jaggi was innocent. I said that jaggi had the universal human right to be presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Your fascist state has NOT managed to do that even after keeping him in jail for 3 years and torturing him. If your fascist masters cannot prove him guilty after 3 years then that tells  me something. If they had any evidence on Jaggi they would have produced it a long time ago and sentenced him.

Lol.

You should never call anyone a "cheap whore" it just shows your incredibly bad manners and hostility towards women. India's wheels of law turn incredibly slowly... it was the same for Hindu's accused of terrorist bombings as well, nothing "targeting Sikhs" here to arrest Jaggi for terrorism charges. That is not to say Sikhs have NOT been targeted, but those days are gone and it was shameful event in Indian history.. and BJP was not the cause of it. I'm sorry but horrible actions committed 30 years ago are not pressing agenda for any country... except israel which was created over fake victimization claims... and continues to extort sympathy and "reparations" money in billions playing the "victim" card. Wealthy Sikh pro-Khalistanis in Canada, UK, US, Australia, Germany, etc are not doing anything politically to press the matter in International Court.  Why then Gujaratis or Biharis who have their own current issues and problems?

It is just a horrible matter, a stain that won't ever go away in history... but it can never be "fixed" and successive new governments aren't going to focus on it... the longer the time, the farther the concern becomes to new governments. Do you plan to justify continued terrorist attacks by Khalistani militants for another 30 years in reply? And if so, what does it gain them and their families or even Khalistan cause? And to what purpose to wage war against India and then cry about resulting arrests?

I never said Jaggi was innocent.... If your fascist masters cannot prove him guilty after 3 years then that tells  me something. If they had any evidence on Jaggi they would have produced it a long time ago and sentenced him.

So, you didn't say he was innocent, but you frame your comments to say he was innocent, okay.  Pragya Singh Thakur was in jail for 9 years and endured torture as well, possibly rape.  But she is Hindu... so in your view she doesn't matter.... system must be blamed on Hindus... 

A senior politician from India's Congress party has been jailed for life in the most significant conviction to date over the 1984 anti-Sikh riots. Sajjan Kumar, who was an MP at the time, was found guilty of inciting crowds to kill Sikhs. In a scathing verdict, the Delhi high court judges said the accused evaded justice due to "political patronage". 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46589391

It is not nearly enough, but would it have happened if Rahul Gandhi was in power?

19 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Your thinking is so off not even sure where to begin.

Our thinking is off?

Indira Gandhi placed Sant Bhindranwale in a political position to be her spy. 

Anyone who says this shows their imbecility. Just for this lie you should be banned from this forum.

Pakistan and China funded secession movement of Khalistan

There is no proof that either country funded Khalistan movement. Statements from those involved directly state otherwise. But why would the truth matter to you? You need all the dirt you can get to make yourselves look clean.

Rajiv Gandhi, whose wife and entire family are Christians..

Rajiv was cremated according to hindu rites. His family practice a mix of both catholocism and hinduism. More lies.

Sikhs are very well-respected and have always been.

Another propaganda piece from the terrorist bajrangis.

The murder of Jaswant Singh Khalra showed how much respect?

I have never defended rape and murder of anyone

Yes you have. you can deny it but by defending those who have murdered and raped, you are doing exactly that. If you had an ounce of decency you would never had tried to whitewash the initial crimes of the congress and then the failures of the bajrang janta  parishad to uphold justice.

You called jaggi a murderer which then makes others not feel any empathy for his torture at the hands of the ravan sena.

A violation of anyone's basic human rights is a risk to everybody, even Hindu's. So why would anyone support human rights violations?

You violated jaggi's basic human to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. That didn't stop you violating his basic human right, so only YOU can answer why would anyone support human rights violations?

25 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

I will give very sad case of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui,

She was named as an accomplice in alqaida and tried to shoot american soldiers. Reading about her life she was an active combatant in the al qaida war against america.

You would never defend someone like this. You only do so because it helps your web of deceit in making the indian govt look like they are not the only ones who abuse people's human rights. This alone tells us that you are nothing more than a cheap whore.

26 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

What do you call what Pakistani rape and grooming gangs are doing to Sikh girls and English girls?

You have proved that again. We don't need cheap whores on this forum.

9 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Our thinking is off?

I wasn't aware that unclear comment written by Jageera was owned by you as well.  

Anyone who says this shows their imbecility. Just for this lie you should be banned from this forum.

Now you call me "imbecile." Well there are articles about how Indira Gandhi propped up Sant Bhindranwale to weaken Akali Dal in Punjab and be her man, through her favorite son Sanjay, married to Sikh Moneka Kaur... which I consider a kind of political spy for Congress Party, but I concede he was a man of integrity and not corruptible by her. Perhaps you can explain to me how this is a lie?

Bhindranwale's emergence on the political landscape of Punjab can be traced back to 1977 when the Akali Dal-Janata Party government came to power after defeating the Congress in the Assembly elections. Zail Singh, the defeated chief minister who later became President of India, was most unhappy, not only because he had lost power, but also because the Gurdial Singh Commission appointed to look into his conduct as chief minister, had found him guilty of misuse of power. It was Sanjay Gandhi, known for his extra-constitutional methods, who suggested that some 'Sant' should be put up to challenge the Akali government. Both Sanjay and Zail Singh, particularly the latter, knew how the former Punjab chief minister Pratap Singh Kairon had fought the Akalis.  https://www.indiatoday.in/india/north/story/jarnail-singh-bhindranwale-congress-sanjay-gandhi-zail-singh-108455-2012-07-08

35 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

You should never call anyone a "cheap whore"

Why not? It's the truth isn't it. You are a cheap whore.

35 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

it just shows your incredibly bad manners and hostility towards women

Your brazen comments about how jaggi is a murderer when his case hasn't even gone to court yet is an example of good manners and friendliness?

Cheap whores like yourself, will always cry victim when they are exposed and try to hide the truth under the cloak of manners and gender violence.

You won't get away with it all the time.

36 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

but those days are gone

For you and your murdering comrades maybe. But for the widows and orphans of 1984, and the families of those thousands killed by ravan sena in Panjab those days are not gone. You are such a vile person. I'm glad your not a sikh anymore.

and BJP was not the cause of it.

They were and still are a PART of it.

So, you didn't say he was innocent,

I didn't need to. Until he has been convicted he will always be innocent in the eyes of the law.

37 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

but you frame your comments to say he was innocent. 

My comments are based on basic human rights. The same rights you were whinging about earlie. God you are so vile.

37 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Pragya Singh Thakur was in jail for 9 years and endured torture as well, possibly rape.  But she is Hindu... so in your view she doesn't matter.... system must be blamed on Hindus...

Who said anything about hindus? I didn't. I know that there are sikhs and muslims who side with the indian fascist state. But being the cheap whore that you are, you try to turn this into a hindu thing.

I don't know about pragya case, but you being the venomous snake you are, have already made up your mind that for me she " she doesn't matter". You vile cheap whore.

Just now, chatanga1 said:

Why not? It's the truth isn't it. You are a cheap whore.

Cheap whores like yourself, will always cry victim when they are exposed

but you being the venomous snake you are, have already made up your mind that for me she " she doesn't matter". You vile cheap whore.

I'm just surprised that I receive sanction for replying to abusive comments, but abusive personal insults like these are allowed on what is supposed to be a "religious" website... no less such low insults are not even respectable for common websites.  The more insults and slanders you sling, the more you cheapen this site... I'm sure they will delete your comments and ban me later and give me the blame.  Nevertheless, what you spit out of your mouth becomes kalunk on your own face. I am what I am in the eyes of the Divine, no more and no less.  Your opinion of me is meaningless... but it's unfortunate such tenor of hostility and abuse is permitted because it has a "chilling" effect on discussions, and is just another form of "bullying" one side of an opinion.

2 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Now you call me "imbecile."

Amongst other things. ALL true.

Well there are articles about how Indira Gandhi propped up Sant Bhindranwale to weaken Akali Dal in Punjab

Articles? Where's the proof? Those articles are not proof. You said quite clearly that Bhindranwale was a spy for the congress. Where's the proof. Not copy and paste articles. Proof.

which I consider a kind of political spy for Congress Party,

You "consider" ? You consider that jaggi is a murderer without any proof or conviction. By the same vein you must be a spy for the bajrangi terrorist brigade. You are propping up their lies and excusing their crimes on this forum.